All Organic High Brix

Do you have Marble White by specialty minerals by chance? That's what I'm using now: 98% CaCO3, with a silica warning. 10 bucks for 50 pounds.

No different brand 4.99 for 40lbs. Im going to try it out any way it has to be close to what you have. I hope!

Doc,

I just got around to ordering some soft rock phosphate.

This weekend will be the 6th week of flowering. Should I still top dress with some, or mix in when I water? Or should I just wait till next grow and add it to the soil?

My current grow using the "instant tea" method and organics is unbelievable. It's no where near the intensity of what you are doing, but the buds are really packing on some sparkle. And the trichomes are way out onto some of the single leaves. I never saw plants look like this.

A sample bud of the Critical+ dried over night in an oven could have passed for cured weed. It sort of tasted like fresh white grapes. It was so sticky breaking up I had to use an alcohol pad to clean my fingers. My friend told me today I left sticky green finger prints on the glass I used.

And once again kudos to you for all the help. :Namaste:

Doc,

I just got around to ordering some soft rock phosphate.

This weekend will be the 6th week of flowering. Should I still top dress with some, or mix in when I water? Or should I just wait till next grow and add it to the soil?

My current grow using the "instant tea" method and organics is unbelievable. It's no where near the intensity of what you are doing, but the buds are really packing on some sparkle. And the trichomes are way out onto some of the single leaves. I never saw plants look like this.

A sample bud of the Critical+ dried over night in an oven could have passed for cured weed. It sort of tasted like fresh white grapes. It was so sticky breaking up I had to use an alcohol pad to clean my fingers. My friend told me today I left sticky green finger prints on the glass I used.

And once again kudos to you for all the help. :Namaste:

That's great news bro. It sounds like you grew some high brix weed, congrats!

This Lemon Paki is so dense I get a qp in mason jar. (the slightly larger ones) Room to spare. There is more minerals and sugar in the leaves and resin. Better taste, smoother high. Very nice! I'm really loving the high brix product.

Doc,

Here are a few buds that look like they are getting pretty frosty at 5+ weeks.

This is the Green Poison I mentioned had tris way out on the single leaves. She is the runt of the litter and the least mature looking.
GP_bud.jpg

This is the Cream Carmel, same age vegwise as the GP
CC_bud_3.jpg

CC_bud_1.jpg

This is the Critical+ (OC+)
C_bud.jpg

This is my own Cream x Querkle strain
CQ_bud_42.jpg

CQ_bud_4.jpg

The top was split late and has two small buds and the second pic shows down between them. The pic doesn't show it, but she was really sparkling, like pics I have seen of Jorges Diamonds
CQ_2_buds.jpg

CQ_2_buds_spread_2.jpg

I ow my success to you :Namaste:

I'm wondering if it's worth it to start this regimen after I've already been using non organic nutes?? I've always read and believed that the chemicals will kill the beneficial organisms so organic would be pointless when mixed with chemical fertilizers. Is the idea that it would slowly change as I stopped using one and transitioned to the other??? Would there not be a transition period that would be harmful to the plants?? I'm just wondering if I should wait till I take some clones to try this on them and keep the mamas as is???

Thanks for all the help...

:thanks:

Doc,

Here are a few buds that look like they are getting pretty frosty at 5+ weeks.

This is the Green Poison I mentioned had tris way out on the single leaves. She is the runt of the litter and the least mature looking.
GP_bud.jpg

This is the Cream Carmel, same age vegwise as the GP
CC_bud_3.jpg

CC_bud_1.jpg

This is the Critical+ (OC+)
C_bud.jpg

This is my own Cream x Querkle strain
CQ_bud_42.jpg

CQ_bud_4.jpg

The top was split late and has two small buds and the second pic shows down between them. The pic doesn't show it, but she was really sparkling, like pics I have seen of Jorges Diamonds
CQ_2_buds.jpg

CQ_2_buds_spread_2.jpg

I ow my success to you :Namaste:

Nice! Those look deliciously spectacular! Did you mineralize the soil?

I'm wondering if it's worth it to start this regimen after I've already been using non organic nutes?? I've always read and believed that the chemicals will kill the beneficial organisms so organic would be pointless when mixed with chemical fertilizers. Is the idea that it would slowly change as I stopped using one and transitioned to the other??? Would there not be a transition period that would be harmful to the plants?? I'm just wondering if I should wait till I take some clones to try this on them and keep the mamas as is???

Thanks for all the help...

:thanks:

Not all chemical nutes kill microbes. Judicious use of salt ferts aren't a problem, and some actually improve microbial action, like Calcium Nitrate, and a few others.

I don't know what you're feeding or how much, but why don't you try feeding some microbe teas for 2 or 3 waterings on one plant....then mineralize the soil on that one plant and see what happens?

The difference between High Brix buds and Advanced/GH/House and Garden is pretty stark. The High Brix just kicks their sorry salty asses all over town. Costs much less and is way easier too.

Nice! Those look deliciously spectacular! Did you mineralize the soil?

Doc

in the soil I mixed some organic boxed nutes, azomite, borax, epsom, gypsum, etc.
Tuesday or Wednesday usually gets plain water. Saturday gets the nute regime, Each watering contained Molasses, StumpTea, and Snowstormultra. Alternately they get a different treat each week of worm castings, Dr Earth Bud n Bloom, or both. Worm castings will already be mixed in the soil next time.

I am awaiting soft rock phosphate as we speak. 6 weeks into flowering is it ok to add some this late?

I smoked a sample Critical+ tonight with my girl friend and she was totally gone for the first half hour after smoking it. Then she leveled off very nice. Another 2 or 3 weeks growth and she might be trippin. To me it was a very nice stone. Actually felt a little lethargic, but I was cutting grass all day and was pretty beat.

Originally Posted by MsMe View Post
I'm wondering if it's worth it to start this regimen after I've already been using non organic nutes??

MsMe

My last grow was OC+ (non organic) and I started using the StumpTea mixed with the molasses etc, at about 5th or 6th week and the plants loved it. The Original Berry and Diesel were extremely potent and tasted great.

I experimented today with holding the camera up to a 30x loupe. Not the greatest of pics, but it shows the frosting building up on the Cream x Querkle cross test bud after one day drying.

CQ2_mag_3.jpg

CQ2_mag_2.jpg

CQ2_mag_1.jpg

Doc

in the soil I mixed some organic boxed nutes, azomite, borax, epsom, gypsum, etc.
Tuesday or Wednesday usually gets plain water. Saturday gets the nute regime, Each watering contained Molasses, StumpTea, and Snowstormultra. Alternately they get a different treat each week of worm castings, Dr Earth Bud n Bloom, or both. Worm castings will already be mixed in the soil next time.

I am awaiting soft rock phosphate as we speak. 6 weeks into flowering is it ok to add some this late?

I smoked a sample Critical+ tonight with my girl friend and she was totally gone for the first half hour after smoking it. Then she leveled off very nice. Another 2 or 3 weeks growth and she might be trippin. To me it was a very nice stone. Actually felt a little lethargic, but I was cutting grass all day and was pretty beat.

MsMe

My last grow was OC+ (non organic) and I started using the StumpTea mixed with the molasses etc, at about 5th or 6th week and the plants loved it. The Original Berry and Diesel were extremely potent and tasted great.

I experimented today with holding the camera up to a 30x loupe. Not the greatest of pics, but it shows the frosting building up on the Cream x Querkle cross test bud after one day drying.

CQ2_mag_3.jpg

CQ2_mag_2.jpg

CQ2_mag_1.jpg

Those pics are amazing! You got me thinking....OC+ done high brix style.....very intersting.

Those pics are amazing! You got me thinking....OC+ done high brix style.....very intersting.

I was thinking about doing that with my outside girls. But I got to ask doc, I just mixed my soil and threw some tea on it to inoculate it. So my questions is, I have some young clones that are ready to trandplant...so should I put them in the 6/5/3 soil I just mixed like 2 days ago? Or should I let it cook for a month in the Xmastree box I mixed the soil in before I use it? I didnt let my last soil cook for a whole month and I didnt know if it would make a big difference and why? I know there is more then one question lol but I know your the man to talk to. Also, if you get a chance, come on over and check out my High Brix side of things. As some my plants are in the mineralized soil and some are in just plain old Black Gold or Root Organic soil. And the High Brix girls seem to have much more tricome production and the leaves are really starting to get that shine to them. And not to jinx myself, but I gotta give myself a pat on the back right now, because I didnt expect results like this on my first grow. But it makes sense, because as Ive not grown MMJ, Ive always had a garden and plants are plants. But sorry to ramble. :Namaste:

I was thinking about doing that with my outside girls. But I got to ask doc, I just mixed my soil and threw some tea on it to inoculate it. So my questions is, I have some young clones that are ready to trandplant...so should I put them in the 6/5/3 soil I just mixed like 2 days ago? Or should I let it cook for a month in the Xmastree box I mixed the soil in before I use it? I didnt let my last soil cook for a whole month and I didnt know if it would make a big difference and why? I know there is more then one question lol but I know your the man to talk to. Also, if you get a chance, come on over and check out my High Brix side of things. As some my plants are in the mineralized soil and some are in just plain old Black Gold or Root Organic soil. And the High Brix girls seem to have much more tricome production and the leaves are really starting to get that shine to them. And not to jinx myself, but I gotta give myself a pat on the back right now, because I didnt expect results like this on my first grow. But it makes sense, because as Ive not grown MMJ, Ive always had a garden and plants are plants. But sorry to ramble. :Namaste:

Ideally, you let the soil cook for a month or so. But I think you'll still be better off using the 2 day old mineralized soil than not.

Amazing Doc, I'm getting jealous because I have to wait another 2-3 months to try the fruits of my High Brix labor...lol Amazing job Doc!!!!

Hey Doc, Calcitic, calcite, and Hi-cal lime all the same compounds right? CaC03. Just different brands have different % of calcium.
All share the same low % of magnesium less than 6%. Any more magnesium than 6% is considered dolomite lime?
Am I getting close on this subject? lol

Hey Doc, Calcitic, calcite, and Hi-cal lime all the same compounds right? CaC03. Just different brands have different % of calcium.
All share the same low % of magnesium less than 6%. Any more magnesium than 6% is considered dolomite lime?
Am I getting close on this subject? lol

You might be....There are different ways to process CaC03. Just make sure what you're getting is over 90%.

So what ever happened to the blue dream's and purle jack's.

Doc

I just passed the 7th week of flowering. I figure another 1 or 2 weeks before harvest.

The last foliar feeding was at 6th week.

Question is, do you feed with teas up to the very end or do you go only water at a certain point?

CQ2 7wks flwr
CQ2_bud2_7wks_flwr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom