Amy Gardner Of Eden v1.1: Outdoor 420 Featuring Star Pupil x WeaponX, PCK, Lilly & Purple Satellite

My pharmacy is limiting filling prescriptions to a 30 day supply. In normal times I'd get a 90 day supply. Keep an eye on your meds, and get those prescriptions refilled ASAP.

Thanks salty!

This is a real issue for folks already managìng health conditions eh. I rely on others and store delivery for my food and med supplies and I currently can’t get my usual but amounts either, limited supplies only. Means I have to organise things much more often, which costs $. Not to mention carers are starting to stay in also, so help gets harder to get. I’m not too bad off, my main carer is still coming, but I know some folks in really tough circumstances. Yes fill prescriptions. I’d better check where they’re up to.

The easiest thing to do is be kind to each other - if you are out of the house say hello and thank those that are staffing our pharmacies and grocery stores. Thank those that are will soon be working overtime in the factories that produce medical supplies and those in related industries that supply and distribute. Keep up that social distancing. Don't feed the paranoid panic of the survivalists that are buying up ammunition or toilet paper. One could hope that many with children cooped up in the house or apartment have stocked up with supplies by now and panic buying will slow down. Some of you that have responded are stuck at home and I hope that you are able to obtain the help you need from family, friends, or community agencies.

image0.jpegimage1.jpegimage2.jpeg

Please allow me to paraphrase from my homebrewing hobby - "Relax; have a home grown"
:passitleft:

:ciao: Amy,

Well call me Adam cause I've found a new garden to hang in :ganjamon:

I've thoroughly enjoyed your journal so far it really is enlightening and for that I thank you,
may your harvests be bountiful and your buds be fat,
much love from the Northen hemisphere :Namaste:
High Lapidavitque :ciao:

:welcome: to my little Eden. I’m very pleased you’re enjoying the garden and thank you deeply for your well wishes of fat bounty!

Do you toke? :passitleft: fat bounty of bubba hash!

Big fat Welcome to the 420Mag forums as well! :love::420: :love:

I am stoked to have settled my growing life here, it has helped me as a cultivator in indescribable ways and it enriches my life in ways that go far and beyond the garden

I hope you find similar comforts and joy here:Namaste:

Hi Amy and co. I have a question about decarbing CBD. It’s actually a THC/CBD, but more cbd than thc. From what I’ve seen, the CBD needs higher temperature? I usually do 240 for 60 mins for my THC. I’d appreciate any advice. :kiss:

Got it. I'll simply ask here. Let me know if you want me to post this elsewhere Amy.

I have a family member that has been sober for 4 years and counting and who's been taking CBD oil drops lately to better control her mood anxiety. She's buying this oil off an Internet store located in British Columbia (not government owned). The store told her that the drops has NO THC whatsoever. However, I've never seen any product with 0.0% THC. They always have a very low amount. My question are

- Are there CBD product out there with absolutely NO THC whatsoever?
- Will one build a tolerance over time for CBD products?
- What's the THC percentage threshold where THC is considered negligible?

Thanks a lot for your insight.

I'll take a quick stab:
Are there CBD product out there with absolutely NO THC whatsoever?
The only product that will contain no THC at all would be lab extracted CBD oil (CO2 extraction is supposed to be the gold standard) from hemp plants. They start out with something like less than 0.3% THC to begin with.
Will one build a tolerance over time for CBD products?
Not that I'm aware of. I haven't. But I don't know whether there is a tolerance threshold for those taking really high doses (in the hundreds of mg/day), usually as anti-anxiety meds.
What's the THC percentage threshold where THC is considered negligible?
I would consider anything under 1% negligible in a high CBD product or plant. My oil is around 0.5mg/ml THC, and as my family can tell you, I am not high.

Hi Amy and co. I have a question about decarbing CBD. It’s actually a THC/CBD, but more cbd than thc. From what I’ve seen, the CBD needs higher temperature? I usually do 240 for 60 mins for my THC. I’d appreciate any advice. :kiss:

Try advanced search on decarb by relevance - a number of 420 forum followers have posted data that may answer your question. Here's just one of them.

Sweet Sue started the above thread

I decarb at 240F for 30 minutes; one of the research papers I saw on this forum showed that this time and temp was optimal for decarbing.

Back
Top Bottom