Amy Gardner Of Eden v1.1: Outdoor 420 Featuring Star Pupil x WeaponX, PCK, Lilly & Purple Satellite

full

So ... how's it going in Oz?

We're shutting the place down here. :straightface: A most amazing thing ... everything is closing. I've never seen anything like it before. No one has any idea how it will all shake out when it passes.

Fortunately, I'm old and I'm solid financially. But ... I can't even grasp the damage to most households. Ouch.

Pretty unreal.

I am not really able to go out anyway - i can count on one hand my outings that were not med appointments these lat 3.5 years - so i dont really know how different it feels ‘out there‘. theres massive impact on folks needing care arrangements too. If my carer has to isolate further then I’m pretty screwed for a while. Ive hears lots of stories around the world about that - folks much worse off than me losing their carer. The impact at that level of society is also immense,

It’s getting scary for real. Rumors of martial law are going around and if it happens I see civil war in the States.
Yeah I’ve seen a few pieces about that as well. And I think you’re probably right about that other thing. I read something yesterday about panic ammunition shopping being about equivalent is panic toilet paper shopping in some parts… It’s a bit nutsy and a bit scary!

Some of the scenes that happened in china were horrific - door to door temperature checks and people forcibly removed from their homes if they had a fever, homes and apartment blocks having their locks and doors welded to stop folks getting out!

yeah - if a caregiver gets exposed they have to isolate so if there’s no backup carer then situations can go south pretty fast. Fingers crossed fr myself, and we would cope ok, just. I have friends online who cant wash or eat without their carer visits so i feel very fortunate really to have the lovely other - even tho both of us have reduced capacity - We can help each other do for each other. folks alone are super vulnerable right now,

I saw you mention that somewhere the other day - you really do. It must be pretty stressful if you ahve to be around other people at all. Are you able to isolate? ANd if not, are the people around you being sensible and responsible? Lots of folks are feeling indestructible and not taking precautions nt realising its about keeping the vulnerable population (incl you!) safe from it (so wear a mask to protect others, right!)

I'm hanging out at home on day 2 of at least 21- The only place that I'd regularly go besides shopping was the nursing home my Mom's at, but they locked everyone out on Sunday- something that's real hard to explain to a 96 year old with dementia...but she's actually in a safe place....
"They" also closed all the bars and dispensaries here till noon tomorrow to try and cut down on the St.Patrick's Day partying.
Weird things we're all gonna go through....

omething that's real hard to explain to a 96 year old with dementia
Oh gosh yes. That’s a very sad situatio, when folks cant be with loved ones at all. I hope it doesnt bring her too much distress - nor you carcass.

21 days - no problem man! I keep saying “welcome to my world” to folks. Many people w chronic and or disabling conditions live woth these day to day restrictions all the time. Many for years. I can’t even take a walk around my small acreage. It was 18months before I could walk out to the garden and for a the first 6 months or so of that time I couldn’t read or watch visuals. Then I rediscovered pot, and 420Mag and boy did I read!

I’m absolutely not saying ‘no big deal’ , or That ‘I’ve had it worse so suck it up’ - not at all! It’s really fucking hard - so it’s good for folks to recognise that, allow themselves to find it hard and then discover that we humans can cope with a great many more pressures and difficulty than we might think but it requires support, companionship (even virtual), attention to care and kindness between us.

Are you well supplied and supported Carcass?

I’m assuming all us 420ers will be fine for canna-med supplies. I know I am (Phewf!).

Folks in this area are tight tho’ - lots of outdoor crops got lost in the bushfires apparently. Some poor guy south of here got ‘done’ because 2 plants were spotted by someone during a firefight (not even sure it was a cop - think it was a volunteer firefighter. How totally crappy is that? Just walk away from it man... some people.

Bubba in the morning is good :blunt: Surprising, considering it’s an indica type. Folks do say it’s an atypical one. It’s definitely not a heavy one but that is kinda dose dependent as I can knock myself out with it if i want - and the edibles made from it do that for me at night.

Tell you what has been knocking me out - couple of early-dry tokes on the THC Bomb auto. Someone mentioned recently (maybe Yeti) how flat and boring they found the photo version and I’d say the auto is about the same. Super hard-hitting - sledgehammer like in fact - but not much character to describe.

Blah...blah...blah... more bubba! :passitleft:

I'm reminded that conradino could probably use some support. His wife's parents are there too, and they're worried, and the death count keeps going up. Maybe we could try to set up another canna zone of protection. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:Namaste:

Those firefighters should have stood a bit closer to the burning bush...it would have changed their minds about reporting it. ;)

It's so reassuring to those with disabling conditions to hear about the progress you've made since adding cannabis in all forms to your day. You bring great value here. :Namaste:

And I often find the Berry Bomb container (THC Bomb x Blueberry) on the breakfast bar and find my wife fast asleep in bed. Works like a charm for her.

Yes i can see how it would! I bet the blueberry adds some nice depth and pain relief to it too...
I'm reminded that conradino could probably use some support. His wife's parents are there too, and they're worried, and the death count keeps going up. Maybe we could try to set up another canna zone of protection. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:Namaste:
yeah - that’s where we meet the limits of our virtuality, isn’t it? Can’t do much more except post well wishes and joint shares in his journal - which he’ll only see once he’s well enough to look, Totally worth it, too. I was amazingly and often buoyed by all your messages while we were cut off, not knowing what risk was threatening.

You bring great value here. :Namaste:
What Shed said!! ^^^
Thank you my buddies :cheesygrinsmiley: I’ve found great value here, so that symmetry is pleasing :Namaste:

Are you well supplied and supported Carcass?
Thank You for asking, Amy
Yes,we're ok- being the worrier that I am, I stocked up on groceries a week and a half ago-so plenty of food-
Also got refills on all the prescriptions we have.
And I bought bought toilet paper, before it was a "thing"... :)
The kids (5) are checking in daily,so we're fine.
My son hasn't postponed his wedding yet (April5) but it's looking like he's going to have to-90 people getting together is a big no-no right now, and probably will be for quite awhile...

And what Shed and HH said! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom