Archiweedies First Grow - Soil - LED - Super Lemon Haze - 2017

Sweet. I love reading through journals. Especially ones that involves strains that I want to grow. Unfortunately I can't be certain what these seeds are I'm currently growing. The dispensary labeled them SLH and I tried the product they had. If it's the same smoke I'm in for a treat provided I don't eff it up lol

alright my friend so here's my journal.

RadaRoasts Garden - First Journal, CKS Blueberry, DNA Double Alien 18, etc..

& here is a picture of my CKS Blueberrys - Week 4 of flowering. I'll let you know when buds start forming but so far their coloring looks great and im excited to see the final product.
17122053_10211416806230930_1046557053_o.jpg

17101904_10211416807070951_612265074_n.jpg

So I got to caressing my plant a little just to get familiar with how she's growing and... I remembered something. When I transplanted from a solo cup to her 5 gal container, I learned a lesson or two : wait until the soil is dry, and wait until she's a little older. I was in such a hurry to transplant, that I worry that I damaged her roots. The soil basically broke apart in my hands when transplanting. I put her in and had to lightly compact and build the soil up to keep her vertical.

I didn't mention this before because everything seemed good until I was fondling her. She wanted to fall back over. . I also saw roots shooting out higher than before, almost where she's bending.

Is she to be stunted in growth or will she make it? I can provide pictures if need be, but I hate to move her again if I don't have to.

So I got to caressing my plant a little just to get familiar with how she's growing and... I remembered something. When I transplanted from a solo cup to her 5 gal container, I learned a lesson or two : wait until the soil is dry, and wait until she's a little older. I was in such a hurry to transplant, that I worry that I damaged her roots. The soil basically broke apart in my hands when transplanting. I put her in and had to lightly compact and build the soil up to keep her vertical.

I didn't mention this before because everything seemed good until I was fondling her. She wanted to fall back over. . I also saw roots shooting out higher than before, almost where she's bending.

Is she to be stunted in growth or will she make it? I can provide pictures if need be, but I hate to move her again if I don't have to.

Let's see some pictures. Although my guess is you're fine, during transplanting it's easy for them to take some damage, especially when you're new- while it is not optimal mine have almost always survived.

Sent from my LG-H820 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Dig it deeper or use some stakes to keep her up till she roots some more. Shish-ka-bob stakes are good for younglings, or something stiff. I've broke plastic hangers and used the longer part to stand them on.

Good people inspire you to do great things. :Namaste:

When I transplanted one time, it fell apart on me too. I buried her almost to her coitldons, or what ever. The first two leaves that come out when she sprouted.

While I'm at it, is a 3 gallon smart pot big enough? I just went to a local hydro store and got some. I only plan to go a foot and a half or so in veg.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

While I'm at it, is a 3 gallon smart pot big enough? I just went to a local hydro store and got some. I only plan to go a foot and a half or so in veg.

If you don't plan to veg that long, 3 gal will work. I veged mine for 10 weeks hoping to hit the 4oz mark.

But I also up planted from a 3gal to a 10gal. Hard to do in smart pots. But I did it.

Sorry I didnt see this earlier, just like sizz0e said when I transplant its good to bury it a little more. That space will turn into roots and make your plant even stronger. Definitely make a mound around the base of the plant and prop it up with a stick, there is a little damage done but hopefully nothing too major :morenutes:

No problem RadaRoast. I got some new containers with the idea to maximize my space. This meant stepping down to 3 gallon containers and a chance to bury the affected plant deeper. I need more practice transplanting. That's for sure.

420-magazine-mobile969419873.jpg

Week 3 update:

Well the oldest plant appears to have survived the transplant as did the other transplant I performed. The bad news is I believe I have fungus gnats. That and the fact that the big girl is a little droopy is screaming overwatering and I have put the breaks on big time with water.

Some of the leaves feel a little crispy on the big sister.

Should I see if my gnat problem goes away after the soil dries or what?
420-magazine-mobile1023510785.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1615649851.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1915936197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1128506298.jpg

Back
Top Bottom