Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

420-magazine-mobile175075354.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1945537868.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1300256902.jpg
420-magazine-mobile807471321.jpg
it appears like shes beginning to flower and i was wondering if i should just keep her at 18/6 or switch her to 12/12????

Hey guys I'm new to indoor growing my setup is a bit wonky atm using white leds but my problem is I'm week 4 into flowering and it seems that my hairs on the buds are turning orange almost like there burnt is this a deficiency of nutes or light burn could be normal i'dk I usually guerilla grow plzz any information would help

Hey guys I'm new to indoor growing my setup is a bit wonky atm using white leds but my problem is I'm week 4 into flowering and it seems that my hairs on the buds are turning orange almost like there burnt is this a deficiency of nutes or light burn could be normal i'dk I usually guerilla grow plzz any information would help

Any pics to show? Possibly could be from lights to close. Usually you would see in your leaves first if it's a deficiency. And also double check your PH. Very important in flower. Good Luck!

hello all!

so i took a ppm reading today in my wilma systems to find out its nearly 2900ppm.

how can i keep it at a steady rate aswel as keep giving boosts to the amount needed?

2900 is to high yes?

Got some little seedlings going, but in the middle of a heatwave. Can't keep my area under 90F and they're feeling it. I'm wondering if keeping them under a humidity dome to increase humidity would be better or worse for them? I figure it would be kind of stifling. Maybe a foliar spray just to lower the surface temp on the leaves?

pot size decides plant size ... how big is your growspace ?

I think that theory needs to be retested.. I do agree with you on pot size = plant size. But I've started to find [pot design + medium + watering frequency] has a greater impact on plant size than the sheer volume.
Let's compare for instants -
5L regular plastic pot - drain holes at bottom
5L Air-pot
5L Fabric pot
5L Hempy design pot
5L DWC res

If you put identical clones under identical conditions (temp / light / environment) into each container you'll more than likely end up with very different sized plants.
The more medium, the more water / nutes. The less medium, the greater the frequency.. You can make 1m + tall plants in a container the size of a Dixie cup.

Got some little seedlings going, but in the middle of a heatwave. Can't keep my area under 90F and they're feeling it. I'm wondering if keeping them under a humidity dome to increase humidity would be better or worse for them? I figure it would be kind of stifling. Maybe a foliar spray just to lower the surface temp on the leaves?

Hey bud, have you got any fans blowing above / around them? It might cool it down a notch or two.. if it's a small seedling tent or space that's sorta sealed you can use those freezer block things for keeping food cold on picnics and shiz, you know those plastic bottle things? Haha.. sorry for the description.. I've used those before to keep my seedling tent a bunch cooler. I wrapped two in paper towel and left them sit next to the plants in the grow box, lasts about 6-8hrs

Much worse if in direct sunlight, in that heat you'll fry them under a dome, I have first hand experience myself, I fried 3 seedlings that way just this year as I forgot they were under a dome and buggered off out on a hot sunny day, they were frazzled 4/5 hours later.

Sorry I misread your post, I now realise you mean in an indoor growspace so my sun frying experience under domes is probably not relevant to you indoors, my mistake .

Dobe, I always start flushing before I have amber show up, I'm at nine weeks and have been flushing for almost a week. Your plants will continue to mature without feeding them. That's how you get a real good flush, the plants will fade (yellow) and use the last of what's available within the plant.

I have a Sensi Skunk doing exactly that right now at week 7 of flower, she's slowly yellowing out nicely and as good as flushing herself with a little assisted watering. I like to see a healthy plant do this a couple of weeks before harvest as it generally shows the plant is doing exactly what it's supposed to, massively improves final flavour also. I'm a big fan of the natural senescence yellowing off .

I have a plant I would like to finish up outside. I live in Michigan I've bean looking it up and outdoors it finishes late Sept early oct. Right now it's in my tent and in about week 2 of bloom almost. Would it be safe to move it outdoors.

notice a yellowing leaf at the very bottom of my plant and i have two more yellowing under as well they look like this
20170805_133656.jpg
this is from this plant
20616471_807382252755154_1093191396_o_1_.jpg
i should not be that worried but just making sure

Back
Top Bottom