420-magazine-mobile1864484804.jpg

Are my plants in flower?
Also how did this happen????
420-magazine-mobile530621987.jpg
420-magazine-mobile532981795.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1565408593.jpg
420-magazine-mobile737882482.jpg
420-magazine-mobile972444855.jpg

Likely auto flowers, what's your light schedule?
A fully mature plant will not show pre flowers that prominent.
Need a few specifics of what your growing etc.
Clones will show pre flowers on a small plant like that with a couple hairs at each bud site, but that looks like more.

I'm guessing buds growing from the centre of your fan leaves is a good thing? I've heard of it happening but never seen it happen in anything I've grown before..... until today.

It's only one leaf on one Master Kush female but it's still fascinating the shit out of me. A little calyx with pistils growing straight out of the middle of a flowering females fan leaf has to be a good thing right?

Master Kush is a tetraploid strain so it's likely something to do with that chromosome business, anyway here it is!

420-magazine-mobile631915011.jpg

420-magazine-mobile123333241.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1778029643.jpg

420-magazine-mobile988938531.jpg

420-magazine-mobile793745176.jpg

Very cool. I just hope it ends up being a good thing.

Got some little seedlings going, but in the middle of a heatwave. Can't keep my area under 90F and they're feeling it. I'm wondering if keeping them under a humidity dome to increase humidity would be better or worse for them? I figure it would be kind of stifling. Maybe a foliar spray just to lower the surface temp on the leaves?
Keep fans moving the air. Maybe move them like a back porch, or outside and yes with the water misting. Do you have pics. ?

Hmm bagseed are often from selfpollination... meaning they will always be female
Makes me wonder, and a little furious, that if this is indeed possible, then why are the seed banks selling us male seeds, with the female seeds. Is this the old shell game ??

Makes me wonder, and a little furious, that if this is indeed possible, then why are the seed banks selling us male seeds, with the female seeds. Is this the old shell game ??
I would surmise, with having to handle individual seeds and inspect for sex that it would almost double the price, which it does.

femised seeds are made from 2 different females ... one is forced to herm via spraying colloidal silver solution on plant ... then they use that pollen to seed the other plant

so in a sence many bagseeds are feminised but they carry a much higher chance to stress- or spontanious herm so dont get furious ... regular seeds are cheap but in a sence also much better cause these seeds havent been messed with in any way ... some growers swear by regular seeds for this reason

femised seeds are made from 2 different females ... one is forced to herm via spraying colloidal silver solution on plant ... then they use that pollen to seed the other plant

so in a sence many bagseeds are feminised but they carry a much higher chance to stress- or spontanious herm so dont get furious ... regular seeds are cheap but in a sence also much better cause these seeds havent been messed with in any way ... some growers swear by regular seeds for this reason

Not to say you're wrong, but I have never seen any evidence to suggest seeds that are from feminized plants are much more likely to herm out. It's something oft replated as second hand knowledge, but I haven't heard anyone say it's happened to them personally. Personally I have tried to stress-reverse plants and never had success.

One thing people don't realize is all cannabis can self propagate asexually, and a lot of the time it's just simply flowering too long that causes it. Feminized seeds use to be made doing that, but often they just wouldn't germinate. Not to mention, if you pick a strain that does this, then that means it's more likely to go herm while people are stretching out that long flower. In my opinion that's why people got the idea that it was causing some recessive gene to become dominant, but in reality the strains that lended themselves to "rodelization" (as this method became called) were ones that went hermie by going late into flower, but earlier than what might be considered late for long flowering strains like sativa. White Widow was a popular choice because it would pollinate itself shortly after 70 days of flowering, but as you can see that would mean a lot of people trying to flower it to 100% amber got seeds. It didn't help that everybody and their mother then made and sold their own S1 seeds of it, then people got those and got S2...

When you force a plant to hermie with CS or STS it's a hormonal response, not a phenotypal expression like rodelization. That's why only certain strains, and certain phenotypes of strains would work with rodelization, and why that pehnotypal expression could be re-expressed in offspring easily.

Because the chemical methods are hormonal, and not environmental, that means any strain and phenotype can be changed without it passing a predisposition towards this on through the genes. Ultimately all cannabis has the genetic ability to self pollinate, but some varieties the gene is more or less dormant than in others so that's what makes it seem like an exclusive gene only certain strains have.

Long story short, if it wasn't forced through environmental factors, it's not likely to make the asexual propogation function more prone to occur due to environmental stresses like rodelization would.

But that being said with bagseed there's no way of knowing what caused it to hermie, and if it was an environmental stress, that same environmental stress could trigger the same response in its offspring a little easier with each successive generation.

I'm at 4-5 weeks into flower on female sativa. I'm growing outside in a pot and it's hot. Soil Mother Earth and I also used Osmocote 14-14-14

Is it too late to add more phosphorus for better buds? Thank you!!!
420-magazine-mobile846666238.jpg

420-magazine-mobile175628287.jpg

Hey folks I have a quick question about humidity. I live in a desert and basically all year it's about 15-20% outside. The room I grow in sits around 20%. I was wondering if someone knew of a good programmable humidifier that will be adequate in a 4x4.

Currently my issue is that if I run the exhaust my temps sit around 25, humidity around 20. If I turn the fan off and add a little humidifier, and just a normal fan up high for exhaust I am 30c and 30 humidity. I'd like to 27c and 40% if possible.

I'm at 4-5 weeks into flower on female sativa. I'm growing outside in a pot and it's hot. Soil Mother Earth and I also used Osmocote 14-14-14

Is it too late to add more phosphorus for better buds? Thank you!!!
420-magazine-mobile846666238.jpg

420-magazine-mobile175628287.jpg

Good time to be feeding her, she's nearly halfway finished her flowering . 14-14-14 is really unfriendly for flower, if possible I'd be feeding just PHd water in bulk, even try flushing and breaking away that hot soil with teas / soil cleanse. Having heaps of nitrogen will taint the process, and it'll keep throwing weird unwanted leaves atcha. You shouldn't need to add to much / any bottled nutes or soil fert, the soil sounds loaded, just unbalanced . after a couple of good water weeks, some seaweed solution or bat shit tea will make for a nice boost.
Nice looking Sativa outdoor girl . natural beauty .

Back
Top Bottom