Auto Fun At Ganjagrandaddies

I had no idea milk could be used that way! And I read that a five gallon bucket filled with grass clippings, a handful of leaf mold then fill the five gallon bucket with water is ready in 10 days or so. When ready this solution should be diluted up to 300 times! Strong stuff. Say it smells really bad also. Haha. The JADAM stuff is really cool and very self sustaining. Have a look. You won’t be disappointed. You have a great weekend also Amigo. I went digging and found some leaf mold. Now I just have to find a bucket and mow the grass!!!

NTH
a well thought out build mate. I just try to avoid using all the grass clippings in my compost bin to keep it better balanced. remember reading a while ago that grass cuttings for our needs can be a little too N heavy so have been cautious since .
@Maryliu38

Welcome to 420! Hope this helps and I’m sure ganja granddaddy will chime in to help.

NTH
more the merrier grownie. welcome aboard.

Day 13 Flowering: Hi all , a big picture drop is coming at rhe end but a quick update.
The girls are all well into their stretch periods and I am using it to the best advantage now. The Purple Monkey are really packing the bud weights on now , the #1and #2 are bud heavy all over their structures and the #3 has longer nodes with buds forming. They are starting to smell nice now too , a strong weed/smokey aroma so far but there. The #3 has been supercropped to keep her leggy branches less pushy on the lights height. Their bends are now set and have helped keep the canopy even. I also took a few pics to demonstrate the supercropping I did and how to do it without risking a snap. This is really the last time I can apply it as the flowering is the focus for energy so would slow her down too much to recover. As they are autos , I am trying to avoid any slowing down at all and even in veg , would be against the clock too. The 20 hr recovery pics are to show the validity of the recovery as I understand how the thoughts of breaking limbs and the like , go against the care and effort we show them . It really is invaluable for leggy plants with a sativa leaning if you grow in a limited space. It also opens the upninnthe middles to allow flownof air and inner limbs to form better. I did 2 branches on the Mango X Mimosa L yesterday and 20hrs later and they are both in the same vertical position but with a "u" bend that has lowered them a bit. A good method i find.
The Banana Mash are bud building now so close to stretch finishing I think. they have a hell of a lot of budsites on them with tons of really skinny future buds but they will need some guiding supports to keepnthem all in a good space. Another thin out soon will help find the final bud stalks to concentrate on. #4 mutant has caught up and has some really long ,thin, mains to exploit into DD buds.
Exotic? jas gone razy with strong growth too , definatly hitting stretch now with easily recognised female bracts hairs too now. I think she will be a good yielder once she hits her pace fully.
Cookie Cream has some great chunky buds starting to gather now too Her height is a good 1.5 ft so should have plenty of space for big buds to form. I had a claw starting on the #2Banana mash a few days back but after a water feed , this seems to be correcting a little more each day now. it is only 1(#2) plant that seems bothered by the upped dosage soni will have to take it easy with her feeds i think.
Hope the "how i supercrop" helps anyone considering the method. Be safe and well.

P.s
Look what I got in the post the other day !!! A spanking new Viparspectra XS1500 with 2ft x 2ft to add to the room. I have a great idea for how to put it to use too. watch this space !!!!!!

Exciting times ....

Looks awesome G :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
hoping I can fit it in with the ever growing canopy now though damn hot in the room too. lol Need to move a power pack out of the room before this heatwave hits us. Now prepping for the next 6 to join them for the perpetual run. even more pots squeezed in. lol

hoping I can fit it in with the ever growing canopy now though damn hot in the room too. lol Need to move a power pack out of the room before this heatwave hits us. Now prepping for the next 6 to join them for the perpetual run. even more pots squeezed in. lol
Oiii can you give me curing advice. I don’t want to use the bovinas or what ever they are. I want to learn to cure without. My jars get to 69%. I’m burping like I got a colicky baby to ensure it doesn’t go mouldy. What do you reckon?

Day 16 F (yesterday): Hi all , I have been busy building the soil for the new seedlings.

With 6 up already and needing to get them in the pots now , I had a fair bit of slog to make space and also how the hell i was going to fit them in.?. I have bought some 30L ,taller pots to help with the perpetual throughput.

The wider pots create an issue when against the 60L or with max plant count so the taller are a solution I hope . I still have to make space for the new light to fit in too. I have a feeling I will be extending somehow with the new tent very soon I reckon.

I want to try and use the 2x2 footprint to grow a group of autos in 1 pot, that are stripped to only the 4th nodes. The intention is to try to create a 2x2 bud field with no secondaries at all and all the energies focused on 2 mains. I have put 6 of my accidental seeds from the last running to water now to see how viable they are and the 60L pot is the chosen one with a mix of coco/l.o.s. as a medium.

The flowering ladies continue to impress me with their energy and now that the Banana mash are adding theirs to the game ,we nearly have a total bud field. They are a lot thinner stemmed than the Purple monkey and will be fun to try to keep upright as the bud weight starts to build. The #3 Banana Mash is nearly over her stretch i think now and has a lot of growing limbs to work with. She is mega limbed and will be fun to get the best out of.

The Purple monkey are really doing well for their flowering age and look like they could produce some very impressive yields , with 6 weeks left , they could go monster. !!!. lol

The accidental girls are doing amazingly well too with rhe Mango x really gaining some size. The younger e? has stretched out a lot more now and will hopefully be a taller flowering plant finally. she will need a good defol as her leaves are really big and thick looking so far and will be a great shade for every bud site below them !!.

Last but not least is the cream cookie who is on par with the Prurpke monkey ladies for bud production She has nicely spaced limbs now and should keep her budsites well in the light zone without too much clashing.
So there we have it so far. Lots going on and plenty to do . With the coming heatwaves now being reported , I need to reduce the heat in the room now , even with the fans and extraction the temps are already on the limitations of healthy. Power pack outside is a start I think.
be well and keep it green.

Oiii can you give me curing advice. I don’t want to use the bovinas or what ever they are. I want to learn to cure without. My jars get to 69%. I’m burping like I got a colicky baby to ensure it doesn’t go mouldy. What do you reckon?
I think i commented on your page too but for me before I used patches. u used to burp daily for about 2 weeks and stir them up each time I did it. As I dry low and slow when possible, I usually dont have a lot of moisture left to lose now and I actually get moisture from the patches more than drying with them. They are more about storage than curing for me. I think with the longer drying time and conversion of the chlorophyll during it , I don't have to rely on the flavour being bought back sommych. should be similar for you too as a soil grower. Reg air exchanging is the key until around 5.8/6.2 %. . mould could not form at such a low rh thankfully.

So finally finished re-jigging the room and fitted the new light in too. It is now taking care of the 6 seedlings in the new 30L pots. We have 3 Northern lights , 2 Gorilla cookies and one of my Mimosa exotic mystery. ( so called as I have no idea which mother it came from but is from a mimosa lemon father. Could also be a fast bud mum !.) .Gutted to lose 1 seed which has not done a thing so far and looks a little rough. The teabags didn't hurt at all but they looked a little darker than i am used to seeing for seedlings. The light has a 2x2 coverage for flowering and is at full power and covering all 6 really well. I expect i will have to move a few once they get a lot bigger but the other ladies will be close to finishing by this point i hope.
I have also moved the sp3000 driver outside the tent to try to get it below the crazy 31.5°c is is today!. I did notice the difference within a few minutes of moving it so hopefully a problem solved. Until next time growmies , be safe and well.
20210708_154421.jpg
20210708_153946.jpg
20210708_152618.jpg
20210708_152445.jpg
20210708_152019.jpg
20210708_151723.jpg
20210708_151716.jpg
20210708_151642.jpg
20210708_151632.jpg

Day 19 Flowering: Howdy ho growmies. All going brilliant in the room besides the ridiculous heat build ups. The plants are taking it in their stride it seems with no slow down obvious at this point . I am shocked at the growth rate of the banana ladies with all their limbs fighting for too light position. A thinning is imminent now !.

They are all forming buds now and even the mutant is starting to change her focus to bid development. They are filling the left hand side up with a nice row of long colas that I will have to keep apart as they develop. The 2 trained girls are the most productive on limbs with #3 really showing how a mainline can develop so much growth that will become mains. This has led to a very full and potentially risky clump of forming bids i will need to be very on the ball with rh and possible mould spots. I have now put a small 16 inch desktop fan, low down in the Purple monkeys space to flow air below decks
The Purple Monkey certainly will need the same vigilance as their buds are really packing the hairs on now. all three have a good amount of very chunky buds forming up into spikes . They are so sticky now too which again makes me think they will be a very early harvester. The terpenes are really starting to build near her when I work in the room too. such a nice aroma of cut fruit.

The middle row has been really using the overlap light well with all 4 plants thriving and fitting into the space perfectly

At the back , the Cream cookie has been left to grow into the space she had and has her mains happily sat soaking the light up. slightly wider nodes than I had hoped for to keep height lower but thankfully the head height has not been a worry since her stretch stopped. The Banana #3 has dominated the grouping and is trying to overtake i think. she is nin need of a good defol in a day or so as so much lower larf is also fighting to be heard and I know they won't make the canopy. !!
Mango X Mimosa Lemon is really impressive so far. she isnjust about finished her stretch and a really good size. I am hoping she follows the male side for length of her limbs at harvest with her mums fat buds, in between is a happy medium.lol I have high expectations of this one.
The Exotic ? is also in stretch now and definitely female.

She is a really thick leaved bush that needs some serious taming soon. Nice solid stems and good growth to each limb could be shaped into a donkey dicked beasty.!!!!. Fingers crossed on her continued rise to fame. All told we have a very full canopy and light footprint , this is without the addition of the 6 new seeds under the xs1500 !( diary soon!). I have not seen the space so full in a long time with so many plants in full flowering mode , I only hope the heat plays ball now.

Be well folks.

Day 19 Flowering: Howdy ho growmies. All going brilliant in the room besides the ridiculous heat build ups. The plants are taking it in their stride it seems with no slow down obvious at this point . I am shocked at the growth rate of the banana ladies with all their limbs fighting for too light position. A thinning is imminent now !.

They are all forming buds now and even the mutant is starting to change her focus to bid development. They are filling the left hand side up with a nice row of long colas that I will have to keep apart as they develop. The 2 trained girls are the most productive on limbs with #3 really showing how a mainline can develop so much growth that will become mains. This has led to a very full and potentially risky clump of forming bids i will need to be very on the ball with rh and possible mould spots. I have now put a small 16 inch desktop fan, low down in the Purple monkeys space to flow air below decks
The Purple Monkey certainly will need the same vigilance as their buds are really packing the hairs on now. all three have a good amount of very chunky buds forming up into spikes . They are so sticky now too which again makes me think they will be a very early harvester. The terpenes are really starting to build near her when I work in the room too. such a nice aroma of cut fruit.

The middle row has been really using the overlap light well with all 4 plants thriving and fitting into the space perfectly

At the back , the Cream cookie has been left to grow into the space she had and has her mains happily sat soaking the light up. slightly wider nodes than I had hoped for to keep height lower but thankfully the head height has not been a worry since her stretch stopped. The Banana #3 has dominated the grouping and is trying to overtake i think. she is nin need of a good defol in a day or so as so much lower larf is also fighting to be heard and I know they won't make the canopy. !!
Mango X Mimosa Lemon is really impressive so far. she isnjust about finished her stretch and a really good size. I am hoping she follows the male side for length of her limbs at harvest with her mums fat buds, in between is a happy medium.lol I have high expectations of this one.
The Exotic ? is also in stretch now and definitely female.

She is a really thick leaved bush that needs some serious taming soon. Nice solid stems and good growth to each limb could be shaped into a donkey dicked beasty.!!!!. Fingers crossed on her continued rise to fame. All told we have a very full canopy and light footprint , this is without the addition of the 6 new seeds under the xs1500 !( diary soon!). I have not seen the space so full in a long time with so many plants in full flowering mode , I only hope the heat plays ball now.

Be well folks.
I don’t know how you even work in that jungle. But looks like you have it handled. Bet it’s starting to smell delicious.

NTH

I don’t know how you even work in that jungle. But looks like you have it handled. Bet it’s starting to smell delicious.

NTH
It involves lots of one footed balancing that i am crap at !. lol. Certainly needed the defol and clean out a little. It was getting moist in the jungle with the horrible heat build up and big pots. Managed to bring it down a little now thankfully. I am hopeful I timed the runs well enough too as when the new ones begin to gain sone size , I will be in a nightmare of leaves and moisture again !. fingers crossed. Thanks NTH.

Day 21flowering: It has been a busy morning today Been stripping larf and defoliating to see exactly what we have to take to harvest.
The Banana are a little too full of larfy, low down rubbish that has no chance of reaching the canopy. The 4 plants are slightly different now so have been accordingly thinned , held and bent to allow the tips to get on with flowering . There are a lot of empty branches with just a growing tip showing small bids starting on some and it does make them look a little sad for a good yield, with a while to go this can change but the #4 is horrible !!. way too lanky and long node lengths make her look a little pointless to waste too much effort or time on. It is rare that I feel this about a plant growing but seeing the awkwardness of it in a small space had me considering pulling it.... I have instead , moved it to the back and placed the cream cookie in its place. . The Purple monkey are less wasteful and only needed a few leaves removing or moving , they are doing so well now.
Mango X has stopped stretch now I think and has been concentrating on bud production. Exotic ? Is still stretching and looks a lot better with the clear out being done.
The ladies just popped are all starting to show through the domes now they are big enough to see from the door. Inmisted them and replaced the domes again. The 5 plants in the 60L have not broken ground yet either on theirn 2nd day. waiting...
They got a major watering to re soak the whole mediums too. The monkey are really picking up a strong scent now so I need to keep vigilant with the doors open. Be safe and well growmies

Day 23 flowering: All settled back down after their reshuffle and even the mutant Banana mash #4 is looking happier and producing buds finally. stretch has really been the correct term for her indeed . lol
The thinning has allowed them to move a little in the fan now too which is a bonus. I am trying to avoid using the dehumidifier unless I have to due to the heat it kicks out. I dont doubt i am winging it right now with the heat and on borrowed time . Running hot is something I have occasionally dealt with by shifting cycles to on at night and off during the hottest part of the day but with autos, that need the 18 hours..... I do have a small " home shopping miracle chiller" ( ) that could help if desperate.
The plants have coped really well with it and being cooled by 2 fans below canopy and one keeping the tsl2000 drivers cooler , just keeps me in range. No signs so slowing growth or stunting at all and the rh is not at a point that it feels moist in the air either. Fingers crossed I can keep it steady with upcoming heatwaves..
I have the lights at their max coverage limit and a little wider than supposed but they are not missing a beat it seems. so much bud growth now and the last flowering Exotic? is also pushing for buds to fill her frame too. After the thinning out , I can see some really good potential in her.

Could be a lucky break with all these auto mimosa seeded beans. The ones popped so far are showing a lot of promise with no signs of male sacs and going into flowering around 4 weeks too. The Mango X has taken on some of the Mimosa traits and really dominated the canopy height. It reminds me of the mimosa after stretch and prior to realising it was going even taller !. Could be a good sign of things to come. Her smell is definitely the Mango with a slight rub so all good so far.
.The banana Mash are all about bud stacking now and starting to look very promising too

Seeing them start to thickening after all the stringy limb madness, is a relief. They look like they will easily support themselves as they develop as long as I can keep them apart as they bulk up. Airflow is really good through them so hopefully no chance of mould with the higher RH.

The Purple monkey are just beautiful and creating some great looking monkeybpaw buds that really are starting to smell amazing. The three different Phenotypes make for an interesting sample group of this strain and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy auto that kicks arse with little fuss.

The new seedlings are upcoming now and the hopefuls are now domeless. Some twisted and odd lookers alongside some tiny Northern light seedlings too. Inplanted a X in one of their pots too as it looked like the seed there was going to fail after repotting. Now they are both trying to grow !!!. The 5-1 pot has one of the seedlings showing up now and hopefully a few more days will have them all up The XS1500 is keeping them very happy at the moment and I am curious to see how quickly the space is filled.

Thats it for this one growmies. All happy and enjoying the attention they are getting . with the new birth imminent, they better enjoy it while they can .lol
Be safe growmies.

Day 26 flowering: Holy unicorn poop its hot here in Blighty today !!!. 36.7°c in the grow room !!!!. doors are wide open now and little Bertha has been deployed to help the tower fan attempt to move air. The loft space outside the tent is even hotter so no real relief for them asides from a cool stream where the loft hatch is not a tight fit. It creates a real cool stream that I am hoping to pull directly with little Bertha. She is a 19 inch fan and moves air well. Her big sister is scary and tries to bend all the plants horizontal with her 22" blade
20210717_144335.jpg

I am happy and surprised that the plants are coping really well with it too. No signs of heat exhaustion so far and they look healthy and green all where they should. Even the middle row are still going for gold. I am hoping to keep this on 18hrs but if the heat gets too silly then I may have to drop to a 12/12 and utilise the cooler evenings to run lights and lose the midday sun maybe. One if the reason's i wanted to be back on photoperiods fornthisnperiod but the autos have me hooked .lol
Let's see what the next few days do.

Be well and loved growmies

20210717_144639.jpg

Good morning G Spot :)

Looking good there.

Oh and I think I might be swayed and supercrop just a little. I’m 50:50.
JOIN US !!!!! come over to the dark side , we all know you want to........ lol It can be a grwat tool for control and to spread the plants canopy wider. Beauty is it can be applied when needed instantly amd not have to wait while it routes to our plan. Key is to not destroy the mobile carrying views inside bit it will create a kind of Micro-reservoir that then gets distributed along the same branch it was intended for because the undamaged upper part still has the channels and structure there waiting while the mini-res works out what's what from the damaged flesh. It is a kind of stalling tactic to the upper portions needs really, drip feeds it to slow it down while it reforms the inner connections back again. The scar left is a useful knuckle to hold the weight that it will need to support after. Meanwhile , the lower branches and growth can carry on growing un-stressed and with normal growth rates. Any bud sites along the supercropped branch will head upwards like a top bud and the comms network will attempt to feed it accordingly. We get some. Good gains from the method , alongside the benefit of reducing height. Rhe pkant won't give a toss about the damage as she expects to have to fight to get the best for her babies among natures predators and environmental enemies to her. We gibe them a luxury biosphere with very little stress compared to the natural world , the odd broken limb is but a flesh wound to these spoilt bitches !!!. heehee hope it helps. lol go for it T . you soon lose the fear when you actually see the comeback live and direct. be well

Howdy do. All's looking good..
My heart goes out to you; battling those temperatures is a worry and hard work..
Luckily, here in the Grand United Counties of England, the nice weather won't last.. no doubt it will be piddling down and blowing a gale next week..
Anyway.. been following along, just lurking in the shadows; but I must say, I'm well impressed. Keep up the good work mate:thumb:

JOIN US !!!!! come over to the dark side , we all know you want to........ lol It can be a grwat tool for control and to spread the plants canopy wider. Beauty is it can be applied when needed instantly amd not have to wait while it routes to our plan. Key is to not destroy the mobile carrying views inside bit it will create a kind of Micro-reservoir that then gets distributed along the same branch it was intended for because the undamaged upper part still has the channels and structure there waiting while the mini-res works out what's what from the damaged flesh. It is a kind of stalling tactic to the upper portions needs really, drip feeds it to slow it down while it reforms the inner connections back again. The scar left is a useful knuckle to hold the weight that it will need to support after. Meanwhile , the lower branches and growth can carry on growing un-stressed and with normal growth rates. Any bud sites along the supercropped branch will head upwards like a top bud and the comms network will attempt to feed it accordingly. We get some. Good gains from the method , alongside the benefit of reducing height. Rhe pkant won't give a toss about the damage as she expects to have to fight to get the best for her babies among natures predators and environmental enemies to her. We gibe them a luxury biosphere with very little stress compared to the natural world , the odd broken limb is but a flesh wound to these spoilt bitches !!!. heehee hope it helps. lol go for it T . you soon lose the fear when you actually see the comeback live and direct. be well
Hope all is well with you Dude!That was one of the most informative posts I’ve read. And that is saying a lot due to all the knowledge bombs dropped freely around this place. What would you do to these plants GG? They’ve been topped and should start flowering soon I would think. They are 50 days old or so. They are loving the nutes. Part of me says a good trim on the underside on the bottom. Maybe two nodes up? Then do a little chiropractor work?
image.jpg

Pardon the pic. They droopy because I just gave them a dose of neem oil spray and put them to bed. They definitely show how these plants like to grow up and how your training works. Good stuff.

NTH

Howdy do. All's looking good..
My heart goes out to you; battling those temperatures is a worry and hard work..
Luckily, here in the Grand United Counties of England, the nice weather won't last.. no doubt it will be piddling down and blowing a gale next week..
Anyway.. been following along, just lurking in the shadows; but I must say, I'm well impressed. Keep up the good work mate:thumb:
Welcome aboard mate. more than welcome. Its an 9dd one for us brits now. All this educates of cursing tue crap summers and now every year I am outside in April, stark bollock naked chanting to the sun god to fuck off back to Africa where it belongs.!! Oddly got a letter of support from Tommeh Knobinson to keep up the good work !! Never knew he disliked the sun ??..lol I am prepping for snow too. Best be on the safe side here. We have a unique environment for sure. We get everyones leftovers from their weather. Thanks for the positives mate , always appreciated. Any comments , advice , questions etc.. always welcome and don't be tight with pics either if you feel the need too. be well mate , soon be enjoying swimming races of MP's hopefully too.lol

Back
Top Bottom