Auto Fun At Ganjagrandaddies

Oiiiii you got another son yet?
Hahaha. Been a very busy fella. Lol. He was born on Friday evening 11:01pm. 2 hour labour. Mrs did amazing with just gas and air . Usually has no pain route with back jab. He was smallest of our tribe at 7lb 3.5 oz but perfect. Cried to be fed within minutes and was content straight off the bat. All going well on feeding now with no signs of previous mastitis concerns .He only wants mum and boob at present but slowly getting hugs and cuddles too. Siatwts are obsessed with him too. Bless. Happy days. Thanks T.

DAY 52 FLOWERING: With all the action of babies and now a newborn , keeping on top has been an effort this week. Tha kfully the ladies have coped quite well with very limited care and watering.
Purple Monkey have rwaches their peak i think with only the #1 still to come out. The other 2 are so so densely budded that I did get a couple of bud rot attacks, sorted now with the buds rinsed in a solution before hanging to dry. The temps in the loft are very warm so I am leaving all the plants intact to try to slow the drying down if i can a little. Theirncomours and swell are amazing and I cannot wait to see the finished , trimmed and cured result of these.
I will be taking g the #1 out to join them in the next day or so.
The space left by the 2 monkeys has been used for the 2 crosses now and it has highlighted just how big the mimosa/exotic has actually grown. Some of the buds had fallen down among the surrounding plants and as I started to support the limbs , they were coming up from all over. It is just as productive as the pollen giving father it seems. It still has about 2 weeks to finish so should be a nice result. The other cross is not as tall and lanky but is producing some nice looking colas as the mango did too.
cream cookie in the middle is yellowing off at a pace now. I have just watered her and lean hwr to come out with the next Monkey.she smells nice and candy sweet with some nice buds hidden away.
Banana Mash are all about a week away from the end I think. They are kicking out the trichromes and looking mice and frosty compared to the other strains. The sickly sweet banana smell is really pushing out now and their shaggy looking buds are getting very tacky to touch. With only a hint of hairs going orange , it does look like they will harvest with less colour and more frost like silver haze did.
The plants under the xs1500 are in flower now too so when space is made. I can spread them out a little to really push them through. The #1Northern lights is a good grower and has an a bend to keep her down now unlike her sister who is just about keeping going!!!. Nonidea what happened to her but she has not wanted to play ball at all until the last week or so.
The Gorilla cookies are starting to gain sone good size now and should start to throw hairs out any day now showing their gender. They are filling theornpots now so a good sign for theornupcoming stretch. Granddaddys mimosa is really leading the race for production in the this batch and has some nice potential mains stacking already. It will be good to guess her mothers strain as she gets into flowering more.
I have some Zamnesia strains on route now too with sticky beast , amnesia haze and a girl scout cookies too. I am hoping the heat starts dropping now the mains summer time is nearly done here before I germinate the new seeds. Exciting times ahead .
Be healthy and green
20210811_145238.jpg
20210811_145202.jpg
20210811_145016.jpg
20210811_144812.jpg
20210811_144721.jpg
20210811_144633.jpg
20210811_144513.jpg
20210811_144333.jpg
20210811_144134.jpg

Hahaha. Been a very busy fella. Lol. He was born on Friday evening 11:01pm. 2 hour labour. Mrs did amazing with just gas and air . Usually has no pain route with back jab. He was smallest of our tribe at 7lb 3.5 oz but perfect. Cried to be fed within minutes and was content straight off the bat. All going well on feeding now with no signs of previous mastitis concerns .He only wants mum and boob at present but slowly getting hugs and cuddles too. Siatwts are obsessed with him too. Bless. Happy days. Thanks T.
Hooray for Ganja! Hooray at last!
Hooray for Ganja! Wifee birthed his baby fast!
Don‘t be mistaken! Don’t be misled
Ganja has another son and Trala gives good [**** censored by Admin. FFS Tra, you can even make a birth announcement grubby. You have been issued a strike]

Hooray for Ganja! Hooray at last!
Hooray for Ganja! Wifee birthed his baby fast!
Don‘t be mistaken! Don’t be misled
Ganja has another son and Trala gives good [**** censored by Admin. FFS Tra, you can even make a birth announcement grubby. You have been issued a strike]
"Meds" ??. Heehee. Thanks Trala. Heehee
He is above his birth weight now too. Breast is best. Both doing brilliantly. All tired now though.

Plants are looking great mate. Also congratulations on the little fella..
Oh, how I don't miss those sleepless nights :laugh: but they are worth it..
I think :hmmmm: :laugh:
Thanks squiggle. Lol. Been a parent of toddlers since 16 years old. Now 55 and definitely last one. Heehe 6 boys and 3 girls over past 4 decades. Have 7 grandchildren too. Been a fruitful but loud life. Lol.

Harvest is on now with 2 about ready to jar and trim of the Purple Monkey. Taste tests are excellent so far with a nice buzz. Bit like blueberry gum.
20210812_210220.jpg
20210812_210212.jpg
20210812_210207.jpg
20210812_210151.jpg

"Meds" ??. Heehee. Thanks Trala. Heehee
He is above his birth weight now too. Breast is best. Both doing brilliantly. All tired now though.
Omg, I HATED it. I think I breastfed for 2 weeks.

Breast isn’t best. Fed is best bruv.

My cha chas were made for fun, not for feeding.

Omg, I HATED it. I think I breastfed for 2 weeks.

Breast isn’t best. Fed is best bruv.

My cha chas were made for fun, not for feeding.
Well said that woman. Heehee. Thankfully all been boob fed till about 18 months so rock solid immune systems. Now she is over the initial soreness again and her body knows what to do , it is really fattening him up. Past his birth weight after 5 days already. Such a little stunner too.

Day 56 Flowering: woohoo, we have reached the end goal now with the Banana mash being days away too. They are all really frosty now and sticky to an annoying level. lol
I dont think they will change colour to finish similar to GG#4 so it's a judgement call.
The shock of this grow is the mimosaXexotic .It has really gone crazy the last few weeks and reminds me of the lemon mimosa and its stellar growth rate. It is everywhere and has some excellent tops to her. I am finding limbs his g among other plants and having to stand them back up again. It virtually covers the sp3000 length and is trying to shadow the exotic ? Who is now building some great looking bud stacks up too. Still no idea who is in this mix but it is doing well so far. I think a couple more weeks at least for this lady. Mango x is close to finishing now too .
The new girls under the XS1500 are really cracking on now too. Gorilla cookies and one of theNorthern lights are doing fast buds proud both gorillas are just hitting a stretch now and showing signs of starting flowering too but the Northern lights underway with her bud stacking going nicely. The star of thisnbunchbhas to be the Grandaddys mimosa which has really pushed a lot of growth tips into budding sites now. I have been stripping them out of their larfy below deck rubbish too and will keep this going to focus on buds.
It is a great little unit and is surprising me with its capability. The dried samples of the purple monkey are knocking me out and I can only imagine the finished and cured bud..
Happy days with some harvesting coming . Be lucky.

WEEK 9 Harvest time: hay. Made it to another good harvest here. With the heat trying its best to kill any chance of a good climate in the loft , I am so happy to be pulling the main group out intact and still vibrant. The first out was the cream cookie who has been yellowing off for a few weeks for some reason but finished with some nice looking colas that smell so nice and sweet up close with some nice oranges and whites in there. She has a good yield for an auto I think but drying and trimming will tell.
The 4 banana mash have all ended up with a very nice frosty and sticky appearance and really are smelly ladies. They have finished very nicely and are all hanging to dry intact now. Due to the high heat and dry atmosphere, I will be hanging them all intact and trying to slow their drying time to avoid ruining the terps. They look nice and chunky hung up and showing their undersides.
I have been able to move the remaining 2 plants in the sp3000 space to open up the mimosaXexotic and get more light to her crazy buds. I have elevated the mimosa? Too so she can spend a couple of weeks in the best spectrum. I moved 1 of the Gorilla cookies intonthisnlihjt space to as they are starting to stretch now and will outgrow the xs1500 footprint if I left it in place. About a week or two for these girls and they will be joining the harvest. Still waitingon the new zamnesia seeds it soon be here and off again hopefully. Be safe and well growmies

Congrats! :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom