Auto Fun At Ganjagrandaddies

Hope all is well with you Dude!That was one of the most informative posts I’ve read. And that is saying a lot due to all the knowledge bombs dropped freely around this place. What would you do to these plants GG? They’ve been topped and should start flowering soon I would think. They are 50 days old or so. They are loving the nutes. Part of me says a good trim on the underside on the bottom. Maybe two nodes up? Then do a little chiropractor work?
image.jpg

Pardon the pic. They droopy because I just gave them a dose of neem oil spray and put them to bed. They definitely show how these plants like to grow up and how your training works. Good stuff.

NTH
A great comment mate thank you very much for that. The girls you have up look good to work with too. Ideally beginning early can save a whole worry and energy for you next run with hitting them earlier, we get to stand back later. Not a major issue though as it looks like airflow will be excellent from them as is. If height isn't an issue and you have enough light to reach the whole lengths , then its just a case of keeping them apart as they fatten with buds. Long and thin could mean preparing support if the buds get fatties. The lowers are usually discarded in the bushier canopies to focus on the ones that are in light and not waste nutes. I think if you stripped the lowers , it would only offer a small boost to the other buds as rolling the dice and letting them finish could. If you decided to supercrop and widen the canopy to create a flatter canopy that given time , could become a bud sea. Any bud site after the bend would move from horizontal to vertical and try to become fed main bud in flowering. The plants use their chemical signals to alter where and who get the most energy and protection so any method used has to allow time for a reset/rejigging of these Auxins. With that in mind , if you chose a height for them all to be cropped over to , you could create a canopy and allow the lower growth to catch up before flipping as the horizontal sorts itself out too. With a strong bend repair , the horizontal will all head upward and create single buds along the branches bent and the lowers will form a more branched version of itself like a mini plant with a huge deformed limb going off to the side. The really low down 1st,2nd nodes would not be too useful but you would soon know if they needed removing.. Dont forget rhe stretch period will almost double them in size too so consider how they will look at finish. You could possibly hit problems if you do keep going upward. A question , how far was the light away from them , they are very lanky and thin for 50 days, assuming their autos mate ?. sativa leaning is a big difference but they look very tall. Any signs of white hairs at the joins of branches yet?.

Hope all is well with you Dude!That was one of the most informative posts I’ve read. And that is saying a lot due to all the knowledge bombs dropped freely around this place. What would you do to these plants GG? They’ve been topped and should start flowering soon I would think. They are 50 days old or so. They are loving the nutes. Part of me says a good trim on the underside on the bottom. Maybe two nodes up? Then do a little chiropractor work?
image.jpg

Pardon the pic. They droopy because I just gave them a dose of neem oil spray and put them to bed. They definitely show how these plants like to grow up and how your training works. Good stuff.

NTH
Wow they have shot up :)

Day 30 Flowering: Damnnit is ridiculously hot now at 37°c !!!!. My luck can't hold out surely ?????. Still no real signs of any distress showing up on any of them ... With a few days respite coming due to humid storms coming ( El Nino year) , they will hopefully rest a little better. With Major air pushing from 4 fans and 1 extracting some of the heat, I am so grateful that Mars had rhe option to remove a driver for heat reduction .
The plants have been kept moving to ensure no settling of the moisture that is present and the fat buds on the Purple Monkey are being blasted with a decent amount of air exchange from the tower fan below the canopy. The pistils on all of the plants look nice and fresh aside from the ones that have the nice burnt orange as they mature. At near halfway point , the Banana have found their pace now and are thankfully stacking up nicely.

I do feel on borrowed time with this going so well.
The new ladies under the xs1500 are starting to spread out a little more now and look like plants in veg. Inhave lost 1 to the heat i think now and the NL it sat with dropped its coty leaves and keeled over days ago.

The watering increase to 50L among them all before any sign of runoff is a ball-ache to transfer up the ladder but they are gulping it all up overnight to a dry few inches of soil again. i am using the shogun sumo boost 10ml/10L
shogun pk warrior 10ml/10L
Shogun silicon 10ml/10L
Mega crop 12g/10L
Calmag(1 in 3 feeds)10ml/10L
At the midway point and in the 5th week of an 8 week cycle for flowering, The potential for some very big buds is really taking shape. Even the crosses are fattening up now too. Fingers crossed we keep this pace.
be safe and well Growmies

Why thank you ma,am. I mix the mega in a jug to dissolve it before I add it at the end. the others go into the buckets with silicone 1st as it raises the ph and can solidify more if it is put in later, then the shogun stuff and megacrop at the end. it is getting crowded now

DAY 35 Flowering: Phew , the heat goes on and the girls continue to cope . It does look like two of the middle row have took a hit with leaves yellowing off from a possible lockout. They have been drinking the whole feed overnight and not getting time to balance bwfore sucking it all up . Looks like the Fast buds cream cookie and exotic X mimosa took the worst of it. I will give them a few buckets of fresh water to help absorb anything left over and reopen the roots hopefully. The Banana Mash have really done well to keep building the buds with such intense heat and are atill behind the monkeys for development. Their smell is so strong of bananas now too , nearly sickly sweet. Purple Monkey have been behaving better well and are colouring up perfectly. They are truly beautiful looking buds now and look wound up for a second pistil flush any day now. Hopefully they will hit their swelling weeks with a bang.
20210726_165128.jpg
20210726_165006.jpg
20210726_154441.jpg
20210726_153828.jpg
20210726_153426.jpg
20210726_153226.jpg
20210726_153029.jpg
20210726_152906.jpg
20210726_152736.jpg

All in all I am fighting the heat with them but treading water just about , any higher will be a challenge no doubt but it is supposed to get hotter next week !. Fingers crossed I get these to harvest before heat kills them.
(Baby still in situ @Trala !!stubborn got.lol )
Be well grownies.

Hey G Spannet :)

I was only thinking of her yesterday. Pregnancy in heat is hard. Real hard.

Hey have you got a gift planned? Coz I’ve got ideas if you are shit at presents.
How much more of a gift than a son ?. Lol. Heat is killing her now and she is always too warm and so tired. She just wants him here now. Feel so sorry for her but he is so happy where he is too. Awkward sod. Lol
On the gifts side I can get it wrong I.e . Ex wife wanted a boob job bit I knew I could not afford it so did some research . I found a solution and thought it would be a less painful process ( and affordable too!). i gave her the present on her birthday and watched as she opened it all excited, she did not look too impressed at the brand new , quilted ,4-ply , kitten soft ,toilet roll inside and asked how that was" any effing use?" . I tried to explain that if she rubbed two sheets of it a few times a day down her cleavage that her boobs would get bigger naturally , she looked even more confused until I explained it had worked so well on her butt !!!. Might need help !

How much more of a gift than a son ?. Lol. Heat is killing her now and she is always too warm and so tired. She just wants him here now. Feel so sorry for her but he is so happy where he is too. Awkward sod. Lol
On the gifts side I can get it wrong I.e . Ex wife wanted a boob job bit I knew I could not afford it so did some research . I found a solution and thought it would be a less painful process ( and affordable too!). i gave her the present on her birthday and watched as she opened it all excited, she did not look too impressed at the brand new , quilted ,4-ply , kitten soft ,toilet roll inside and asked how that was" any effing use?" . I tried to explain that if she rubbed two sheets of it a few times a day down her cleavage that her boobs would get bigger naturally , she looked even more confused until I explained it had worked so well on her butt !!!. Might need help !
L O L L I N G !

Good morning Sperminator

Okay, gifts, once your spawn has exploded through her vagina like a mutant freight train get her a bangle. Inside that bangle get the initials and all of the birth dates of the children you have stuck her with engraved.

She will love it.

Seriously if you don’t buy her a thoughtful present I will fly to the UK and kick your cock in.

L O L L I N G !

Good morning Sperminator

Okay, gifts, once your spawn has exploded through her vagina like a mutant freight train get her a bangle. Inside that bangle get the initials and all of the birth dates of the children you have stuck her with engraved.

She will love it.

Seriously if you don’t buy her a thoughtful present I will fly to the UK and kick your cock in.
Hahahaha a true Trala response. Love it. Lol I will endeavour to find something special. She wears a pandora charm bracelet which the children buy charms for but a bangle would be a great addition. Love it T . Thank you. Will research further.

DAY 38 Flowering: Phew, the heat is still around and even with lots of bluster and huge cloud formations, we are still hot ...Down to around 27°c!...
The middle row are really showing signs of poor watering routine now and with the amounts I have been pouring in to only a little run off , is mainly being drunk very quickly. I am using my own mix which has decent porosity so I cant see it being over watering with the fabric pots either. 2 seem to be the most affected and I am keeping as vigilant as I can but any ideas welcome. Has me scratching my head. Got N claw and lank looking fingers in the leaves too which I would say is crap vpd but which way and with the insane heat , transpiration becomes a big issue too I think. Just when they really need the photosynthesis too. Grrr.

The Banana mash are doing ok still and besides looking a little limp in places , are really plumping up. Smelling so strongly of Bananas now when I open the tent.

The Purple Monkey are really looking good with their colours changing to a really sweet looking orange and pink, their smell is strong now too . The main buds are looking so fat now on the #1 and #2 and with 3 weeks at least to go , their future looks good.

The new xs1500 is really doing a great job of bringing g the new girls along. 2 in particular look amazing and the others are still adjusting to the soil it seems. They look well fed in the near stakes and seeing the growth this last few days , I can see some great potential in this 150w pocket rocket.

Let's hope this heat stays lower now and gives them all a chance to cool down .
Until next time folks. Stay well and sane.

Looks good A :)

Do you think fresh air plays a role? I have noticed that by morning my dark room doesn’t smell fresh it’s like stuffy. I have one fan which sucks air out, but I kept the second fan in the veg tent. Both fans used to be in the veg tent. I am wondering if I need another one.

I don’t mean fan fan, I mean the fan with the silver tubing and the vent like end.

Looks good A :)

Do you think fresh air plays a role? I have noticed that by morning my dark room doesn’t smell fresh it’s like stuffy. I have one fan which sucks air out, but I kept the second fan in the veg tent. Both fans used to be in the veg tent. I am wondering if I need another one.

I don’t mean fan fan, I mean the fan with the silver tubing and the vent like end.
In a tent , it is usually trying to create suction rather than inflating the tents sides when zipped up. In/out fans ideally should match or have the exhaust slightly faster to pull stale and hot air out. Circulation is important to avoid the moulds and gets taken care of by the oscillating fans. I have a fan speed regulator that cost a couple of pounds only and allows me to slow the intake a little to create a pressure deficit. My d.i.y tent is not airtight by a long mile but it sucks air in rather than pushing it out at the gap and holes. Hope it makes sense. ?.
Still waiting at Birth date +1.....scans all good and about 8lb with long legs too. Fingers crossed.

Good morning Spermwhale :)

I don’t actually zip the tent. I keep the flap thingy tied back for fresh air. My flower room has zero fresh airflow once I shut the door. I have two oscillating fans and one fan with that silver tubing I think it’s pulling air out. I have a humidifier in there if I need it towards summer. Humidity is currently sitting at 62%-65%.

I was just worried the 12 dark hours of stuffy air might negatively impact them.

Good morning Spermwhale :)

I don’t actually zip the tent. I keep the flap thingy tied back for fresh air. My flower room has zero fresh airflow once I shut the door. I have two oscillating fans and one fan with that silver tubing I think it’s pulling air out. I have a humidifier in there if I need it towards summer. Humidity is currently sitting at 62%-65%.

I was just worried the 12 dark hours of stuffy air might negatively impact them.
As long as their is airflow and some movement around the stalks it should be ok. It can be hard when the buds are so dense and darkness does bring a little moisture too. Maybe hang some towels up bone dry on the walls to soak droplets formed up from the tent walls.
Still waiting on baby too. Sweep done today though so hopeful..

DAY 44 f" phew it's still silly hot in here at 31°c and the girls are still behaving relatively well. Imbalances are becoming more obvious with yellowings and various leaf issue. Thankfully thisnclose to finishing , the few affected should still be good for a finish. I am amazed that they have all done so well at such a crazy reg temp but do expect the Terps to take a good hit . They are all smelling so nice and fruity,sweet,minty in the right spots but the heat will be degrading that thc I think. I have the purple monkey and the cream cookie using the dragon force now and expect them to finish around week 9nstarting. The banana mash will possibly go to 10 weeks judging by their development stage now.
Purpke monkey arw all looking really beautiful up close with so many pinks and oranges being shown among the frost now. They have started a second fresh pistils flush now do should be even fatter next week. Happy days.
Middle row is the worst hit by the heat and is about a week behind the other strains. Both the crosses are really pushing buds out now and still no Male sacs anywhere.. All in all it is coming to a nice conclusion for the 1st batch.
The other 5 are all doing well under the xs1500 and the northern light is really gaining some size . Inhave had to bend her 90°twice already and now they are showing some female hairs , stretch should line them up great. My mimosa is also showing signs of flowering now too. Gorilla cookies are both still building their frames but look nice and healthy. Only a quick one growmies . Enjoy the pics. Catch you all soon

As long as their is airflow and some movement around the stalks it should be ok. It can be hard when the buds are so dense and darkness does bring a little moisture too. Maybe hang some towels up bone dry on the walls to soak droplets formed up from the tent walls.
Still waiting on baby too. Sweep done today though so hopeful..
Good morning G Bloke :)

I have stuffy air flow. It’s actually a room not a tent with zero condensation. I have a humidifier in there when it gets too humid once it warms. At the moment the humidity is 59%-65%.

Jesus that sweep business just sounds barbaric.

I have everything crossed for an easy safe birth.

Still getting contractions but closer and longer now. My bloody kids love making me wait... poor wifey. Wants it over with now. Ready to start harvest now too. Shit timing .lol
20210806_174148.jpg
20210806_174003.jpg
20210806_173926.jpg
20210806_173745.jpg

Fingers crossed all round now . Baby by morning hopefully. Be safe and well

20210804_190015.jpg

20210804_185817.jpg

Back
Top Bottom