Auto Tangie & Peanutbutter Breath - DynoMyco We Want You - Side-By-Side Comparative Grow

Good luck with your harvest and I hope your dry yield is high. CL🍀
I just did a speed run through it, the time-consuming bit comes when you have to trim all those small sugar leaves, but that I'm gonna do once it's all dry as well, as keeping some of the bigger sugar/fan leaves (not all) helps dry the flower slower.

Had to harvest a week early, ended up leaving the light on too long today, I got super caught up, and the light was on more than it was supposed to, so I chopped, and boy oh boy I filled a full 4 tier drying rack to the brim, it actually has some weight to it! lol

I didn't do a weigh on the wet, as I"m gonna be trimming after the fact, once it's all dry, so that's when I'll do the weigh!
roots I'll be doing tomorrow since I'm off work for the next two days!
Congrats Amigo.
Hope everything is going well.
Getting any sleep?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I just did a speed run through it, the time-consuming bit comes when you have to trim all those small sugar leaves, but that I'm gonna do once it's all dry as well, as keeping some of the bigger sugar/fan leaves (not all) helps dry the flower slower.
Thanks for that bit of info bro, I think my last dried a little fast. CL🍀

Congrats Amigo.
Hope everything is going well.
Getting any sleep?

Stay safe
Surprisingly, he's a really good sleeper, he's just violent only when hungry x'D
Unfortunately, I don't have FMLA, so I can't take any bonding time for my son, which kinda sucks cause now the time that's supposed to be for bonding is now filled in with work, work, and more work LMFAO

Thanks for that bit of info bro, I think my last dried a little fast. CL🍀
Ofc, growmie, I like to include info about why I do what I do, so people can't question why I do it, lol.
How long did your last one take to dry, most people like to shoot for 2 weeks dry, at 60/60, but sometimes it's just not possible, I've yet to have my buds go more than a week yet

Safe Regards,
Darade.

Surprisingly, he's a really good sleeper, he's just violent only when hungry x'D
Unfortunately, I don't have FMLA, so I can't take any bonding time for my son, which kinda sucks cause now the time that's supposed to be for bonding is now filled in with work, work, and more work LMFAO

Ofc, growmie, I like to include info about why I do what I do, so people can't question why I do it, lol.
How long did your last one take to dry, most people like to shoot for 2 weeks dry, at 60/60, but sometimes it's just not possible, I've yet to have my buds go more than a week yet

Safe Regards,
Darade.
It took about 7-10 even with the rh in the low 60s and temp at 70. Any thoughts about why so fast besides my wet trimming? Thanks. CL🍀

It took about 7-10 even with the rh in the low 60s and temp at 70. Any thoughts about why so fast besides my wet trimming? Thanks. CL🍀
Was it always at that RH/Temp? Or did you have some variance throughout the days?

Whats up Darade? Hope you and family are well bro.

Great conversation on drying. My biggest opportunity for sure over the years. Broke my hand right before harvest and couldn't trim that fast causing my flowers to dry couple more days, total 14 days, instead of my normal 10 days depending time of year. Won't go back to 10 days, just better imo. and don't have to burp as much. I cant get temps under 70 in the summer and cant get humidity up to 60% in the winter. Crazy shit..lol

I need to grab a humidifier to bump up my RH for winter in the drying area.

Sorry for the ramble, good seeing you bro
:passitleft:

Whats up Darade? Hope you and family are well bro.

Great conversation on drying. My biggest opportunity for sure over the years. Broke my hand right before harvest and couldn't trim that fast causing my flowers to dry couple more days, total 14 days, instead of my normal 10 days depending time of year. Won't go back to 10 days, just better imo. and don't have to burp as much. I cant get temps under 70 in the summer and cant get humidity up to 60% in the winter. Crazy shit..lol

I need to grab a humidifier to bump up my RH for winter in the drying area.

Sorry for the ramble, good seeing you bro
:passitleft:
Hey bro!!! Damn, long time no see! Totally understand that under 70 and above 60% part lol I live in a desert this year wasn’t too bad though highest it got was 107, finally starting to cool off how! My drying tent stays about 75 and 60% I control that with my exhaust fan if it’s getting too humid I turn it up and vice versa

Forgot to say that; Journal is Closed! I will be posting root pics when I go to clean the tent, and prepare for the next grow (which should be in a couple of weeks (2-4 weeks)), which will be on my Second Grow Journal: Perpetual, which will no longer be autos, and solely regs, or fems will be grown for now!

Forgot to say that; Journal is Closed! I will be posting root pics when I go to clean the tent, and prepare for the next grow (which should be in a couple of weeks (2-4 weeks)), which will be on my Second Grow Journal: Perpetual, which will no longer be autos, and solely regs, or fems will be grown for now!
Forget those autos, fems for the Win.
Can't wait Amigo.
Hope everything is going well. :high-five:

Stay safe

Hi Darade.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Hi Darade.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

Heya there mate!

What you happen to be seeing here is an older journal; I had two journals going last year, one at the beginning, and one at the end.

My current journal is in my Signature labeled "Darade's Auto Emporium: Not An Actual Store", original...I know :)
The Journal is Active, cause I still like to keep my journal open for discussions with my family here on 420mag.

I will go ahead and report this journal for closure, but I wish the other one to stay open, for the reason above, and I'm hoping to start another grow, but if changing my life around 180 takes priority, so be it.

Hope you're having a good morning!

Best Regards,
Darade!

Back
Top Bottom