Auto Topping LED Grow

Wow Beast.
Great structure on those ladies. I remembered looking at those, why I sub'd to your yard. Really impressive plants.
I'm getting there with autos, but have a long way to go. I'm still finding my legs on training with them.
Happy Trees my friend.

thanks so much growchick for the kind words.they seem very happy so makes me a happy gardner.and im also right on track on my auto topping mission to prove u all wrong ha;) everything is going perfectly so far ;)and it fair to say that these led,s have matched the same growth i have had in 4 week old plants from 600 hps.and much cooler so i dont have to worry if durban poison goes crazy lol;)

thanks so much growchick for the kind words.they seem very happy so makes me a happy gardner.and im also right on track on my auto topping mission to prove u all wrong ha;) everything is going perfectly so far ;)and it fair to say that these led,s have matched the same growth i have had in 4 week old plants from 600 hps.and much cooler so i dont have to worry if durban poison goes crazy lol;)

That's totally awesome! I wish you the best of buds :cheer:

sonic if i hadnt of topped ultimate she would prop be as tall as durban or bigger.and i heavy lst;d ultimate yesterday tied her right down so she will look even shorter.but she will catch up iv grown her before so know what to expect;)she will be a beast.thanks for the kind words sonic mate;)

also bud mate inbox me ur email address il give u an inbox.see what actual distance there is between us;)there could be some high time together and top quality info exchanged;)

Yeah mate, that would be cool if you are indeed close....

Pm'd you beast

:high-five:

It aint been to bad an evening fella.. Had little man all day.... Kept me on my toes, bless him....

Had a few weak joints.... Eeking it out is crap tho... But hey ho, cant have everything...by the time my girls are ready, im gonna a light weight, " whitey" candidate. :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Hey guys/gals, we were discussing seeds from Herbie's a little while back. They are running a Black Friday Special offering 15% off any size order. (that's more than the 420 magazine discount)
So, if you have an order planned, now might be a good time for you to save some moolah.
I just placed mine.

Here's the link for the coupon code if you are interested:
Herbies Black Friday Deal - Friday 27th November 2015

(no, I am not affiliated with them in any way. LOL)

canna top work well done;)and and thanks alot.bud also thanks mate.been a busy day at work .but my garden is all green and happy;). the 2 dutch passion sisters are now drinking a litre of water a day tyrone not so much only small lol.also i notice prefowers on both dutch passion seeds so sh1ts gna kick off in the tent soon ha ha.everything perfect all behaving them selfs.so all good news to report.hope ur gals are doing good for u bud.and happy growing every1;)

Hey Beast,

did your plant have pistils on it already when you topped? I'm trying to head back through the pics to see.

Lil' Purp is shooting up a bunch on top now:

lil_purp_13.jpg

thanks alot bud.autos are 31 days old today will snap a few cheeky pics later and show u all.and canna purp is looking sweet.she does look small to be beginning flower very cute. no i didnt have any pistils i topped my autos at 14 days of age ;)
DSC_15233.JPG
DSC_15214.JPG
DSC_15202.JPG
DSC_15252.JPG
here they are at 14 days old just after topping;)hope this helps canna.

and here they are today 16 days later at 31 days of age today .growing well first autoultimate
20151128_102709.jpg
20151128_102742.jpg
and tyrone special she will get her first bloom feed today;)
20151128_102614.jpg
20151128_102647.jpg
and durban poison quite a beauty.
20151128_102537.jpg
20151128_102553.jpg
and groupshot auto sisters.
20151128_102809.jpg
20151128_102816.jpg
happy growing every1:)

Back
Top Bottom