Auto Topping LED Grow

As far as know it's impossible to get beans without pollen unless your plant is named "Mary of Nazareth". You need a male or a hermie. It could have been only a few nanners you missed that already exploded. The beans won't be viable unless you let them finish on the plant.

Hi Bar,

Thanks for the response. I chopped 2 yesterday and they are hanging. I found and pulled a few nice dark seeds from both plants, but left most of them alone. I threw out a couple of light ones. I am hoping when they dry I will find a bunch of good ones. :) The ones I already collected were dark and looked healthy. You think those will be good?

Still not sure where the nanner came from.

You'll never know until you drop them.

Hi Beast,

Hope you don't mind, these are pre-chop pics of the topped auto I showed on here a few times. The plant ended up being 16" tall, from the soil and, after cutting, had a wet weight of about 650g. My first harvest. It was alot more involved than I thought it would be. Took about 6 hours from start of cutting to the end of the clean up.

P20700091.JPG
P2070003.JPG

Hope you don't mind, these are pre-chop pics of the topped auto I showed on here a few times. The plant ended up being 16" tall, from the soil and, after cutting, had a wet weight of about 650g. My first harvest. It was alot more involved than I thought it would be. Took about 6 hours from start of cutting to the end of the clean up.

That is one sweet looking girl you had there. I hope one day to get that dialed in.

Schtiggy i dont mind at all mate post her pics in the auto Topping thread aswell.that is a beautiful plant mate great example of a topped auto.pat on the back for u sir ;) top work;)

Cali yo dude i is sound as s pound my friend how is u? And no mate no storms my way abit of wind and standard miserable uk weather.there was abit of sun yesterday for about 10 mins lol;)

Iv got an automazar germing at the mo ready to join this grow.also i have 3 autoxtremes heads above ground in small pots still waiting for my biobizz lightmix;) then these 3 will have there own journel grown under 600 hps.and also i have some new release auto beans coming from dutch passion xciting times;) all to be revealed;) good day all;)

Sonic thanks alot mate all new release beans. Im mainly only gna be growing dutch passion beans from now on they rule on genetics;) happy growing every1;)

Hey, beast! HOW ARE YOU? My husband and I just got back inside after shovelling too much (*&%&^% snow!

Your garden is blooming as always :) I've got my first Dutch Passion seeds heading my way from haze.io -- their Blue Auto Mazar and their Auto Blueberry -- totally inspired by you :) Lord knows when I'm going to actually grow them but it will be exciting to have some of their genetics to grow out eventually.

I'm going to chop my Blue Dream in a few days, I think -- she's showing a little amber and I want her to stay "up" for me. My topping went really well this grow -- each plant has four clear main colas which I could have emphasized with some LST and more aggressive trimming. But I learned lots!

Thanks for your inspiration and friendship :)

Glimmer im great thanks and thanks for the kind words..hope your good.and great choice of beans ul defo enjoy the dutch passion in them ha ha;) .and ur plants look great glimmer a credit to u.all ur hard work asking questions and listening carefully.ur always so eager to learn more and more i really like that.and ur plant ready to harvest is a beauty well grown.as always keep it green and happy growing u and every1;)

Back
Top Bottom