AutoPsycho's Indoor Soil First Grow Strains Chronic Headband MIndbender-2013

This wasn't even aimed at you ...

Well then, my apoligogizes.
Considering the state of affairs at that given moment, Id say it was an honest mistake.
But Im happy to admit there is no ill will.
Lets not tie up this good thread with our issues. ;)

:ciao: autopsycho :)

did some more reading , i guess ill do one more flush with ph'd water, then back to the correct feeding schedule , i hope that will get the ladies panties out out a bunch ......

after the flush last night, it does not look like the yellowing has spread , :)

any one know if the leaves that have yellowed will come back, or are they lost???

I think there done and would take them off but thats just me, im usually fighting fungus gnats so nothing weak stays but now that I'm using RockWool grow cubes the flyers don't seem to be as interested, I'll know forsure come spring.
I like the grow bags are those the ones that come prefilled? The ones I wanna try I think are the ones you using I take it its just open the bag and insert plant .
So if its you that has the husband whs addicted too cars? Tell him I have the cure... It worked for my addiction to super sport Chevys and Harley's its called having kids:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thats how many doses it took me haha six kids, three oldest are moved out so im halfway done and im worried when the last ones gone i will replays into my old ways lol
Im subscribed and looking fed to seeing how your first grow turns out. Let me know if you have any questions if I can help I will

stop cluttering journals guys. go to the ones without good plants (which is hard to find on 420mag haha)

even though those newb grows were the most fun to help at in -------- and ---------, this site has good info on it with minimal clutter

what day from pistil are you that they're yellowing? how hard are they yellowing out?

I think there done and would take them off but thats just me, im usually fighting fungus gnats so nothing weak stays but now that I'm using RockWool grow cubes the flyers don't seem to be as interested, I'll know forsure come spring.
I like the grow bags are those the ones that come prefilled? The ones I wanna try I think are the ones you using I take it its just open the bag and insert plant .
So if its you that has the husband whs addicted too cars? Tell him I have the cure... It worked for my addiction to super sport Chevys and Harley's its called having kids:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thats how many doses it took me haha six kids, three oldest are moved out so im halfway done and im worried when the last ones gone i will replays into my old ways lol
Im subscribed and looking fed to seeing how your first grow turns out. Let me know if you have any questions if I can help I will

thank you s1inglblade, ,

stop cluttering journals guys. go to the ones without good plants (which is hard to find on 420mag haha)

even though those newb grows were the most fun to help at in -------- and ---------, this site has good info on it with minimal clutter

what day from pistil are you that they're yellowing? how hard are they yellowing out?

agreed:) , not clear on the question...what day from pistil are you that they'er yellowing?....

some leaves toward the middle and lower are yellowing , seemed some where very yellow today, but i think its just normal, as the yellowing does not really match up with any of the nute deficiencies that i have read up on,

+repd Looks beautiful. Also im guessing the reason why its only the mindbender plants turning yellow is because they are probably closer to the end of their flower cycle (56-61 days) and these ones might have even been shorter under how much light they have. Probably time to inspect the trichomes and look for good amber trichs. I heard that at somewhere around 50% amber is a good time, but i havent read into it too much

OMW to reading into it ;) :peace:

will heavy heavy lighting cause a shorter flower period??? we do have 3000w on 5 plants.....

You're kidding right? The internet is full of bullshitters, and the last time i checked this forum is open registration to any of those said bullshitters. Take a piss on your plant and it won't do well.

and it will taste and smell like piss.

there are lots of good people on here trying to help other people, but as always , take in all the info, filter it as best one can , then apply what seems relevant to you case,

very thankful to all that are sharing there wisdom,

agreed:) , not clear on the question...what day from pistil are you that they'er yellowing?....

some leaves toward the middle and lower are yellowing , seemed some where very yellow today, but i think its just normal, as the yellowing does not really match up with any of the nute deficiencies that i have read up on,

if they yellow too early the buds will be small. how deep into flower are you? you have to keep them fed as they swell. I like to sit on the edge of hungry and fed just so I can pull the "food plug" at 7 weeks in bloom/from pistil

are they eating a lot and have a normal paleish yellow, or are they a highlighter yellow burnt?

they swell a lot in the final weeks, gotta make sure they have those fan leaves left to rely on, smell me?

edit: wow you have pictures up a couple pages back of the leaf that is losing food. just continue what you are doing, feeding frequently and lightly when they are dry and their color should return

yes these come pre filled, and holes for drainage pre punched, just insert plant and off you go :)

if they yellow too early the buds will be small. how deep into flower are you? you have to keep them fed as they swell. I like to sit on the edge of hungry and fed just so I can pull the "food plug" at 7 weeks in bloom/from pistil

are they eating a lot and have a normal paleish yellow, or are they a highlighter yellow burnt?

they swell a lot in the final weeks, gotta make sure they have those fan leaves left to rely on, smell me?

we are mid week 5 into flower, so well over halfway in,
pail yellow ../ highlighter yellow, not burnt

i did do a defol on them the day before the yellowing started, thinking now it may have been a mistake...
might should have left them alone, as now i think they are pulling from the remainder of the leaves as they should, but im seeing more of an affect due to the fact i removed some of the larger fan leaves... possible oops??

I like leaves until they're spent. they'll be crispy and brown if they're spent.

you see how dark green your clones are in the soil? those don't need to be fed till they start losing green, but you shouldn't let the ones in bloom green out yet at 5 weeks. they got some time left

will having heavy light causer them to finish early??

maybe? actually my blackout kush #2 was yellowing early cause i wasn't use to biobizzs fertilizer at first, and they still took long (9-10 weeks from pistil)

I think keeping them fed would help them finish faster since they don't have to focus on other stuff like pulling nutrients

they should show fall colors at the very end of the summer season, when the fall is in full effect. 5 weeks bloom isn't long enough to hit "fall"

Back
Top Bottom