B0rk Goes RDWC - 3 Strains 550W LED Indoor

Looking fine ! Keep it up man and don't worry about adjusting P-K levels too much in the res as the plants wont notice a difference unless they use up all of that nutrient! If you where using bloom supplements they might have a significant effect on the plant that is behind in bloom, by adding certain elements that trigger the plant to do certain things. Ensuring the most used nutrients are always available is the best bet and its working well for you ;)

Did another defoil tonight.. mostly on the GSC which is now setting into flower... She's also grown directly into the light and I can't raise the light anymore so I'm just gonna let it stay as is.. there is so yellowing on the ones right under the light but what ya gonna do? thought about topping right there but figured meh.. just let it grow.

also added 4g's of water and am sitting at 940ppm 5.7

The after defoil photos always look so sad.. tomorrow when I open up the tent I'm sure it will pop right back up .. she just looks so droopy atm =p

Just realized a problem I'm going to run into.. Flushing. I was thinking they'd all three hit the flower at the same time.. but now I'm around week 3 for flower on the lemon (right) and 2weeks on the middle (krit) and first week on the GSC... I won't be able to propperly flush.. ah well.. I shouldn't have this issue on the next attempt as I'll not be doing auto flowers..

Hopefully they don't taste that bad.. I'll have to do some taste tests on some of my friends.. who love getting test packs lol =)

Hmm I would either run the first ( lemon ) late into flower with nutes or go early off nutes on the last ( GSC ).

Depending on your setup you may be able to close off one bucket from the system and let it go solo for the last few days with just water while the others finish up nutes.

I personally run a two week flush in soil, one week in soilesss and even less in DWC as I find hydro plants can flush much faster due to the increased uptake of water.

SweeetExide beat me to it. A two or three day flush in RDWC is usually enough. And rather than use plain water use a very dilute nute mix, harvest, and bump it back up. A dilute mix works better when flushing and your remaining plants will hardly skip a beat.
That being said, I use test plugs to isolate the ones I want to flush and that'd be preferable IF you can get into the totes.
Hold on to your hat though cuz I don't think the one is done stretching. Might be time to start thinking how best to supercrop in the space available. :)

Tonight I did a res change.. started off with

860-67-62ph
added

112micro
225 bloom
50 calmag
7 of z7

I noticed some of the leaves on the GSC are showing signs of a def.. and the ones that are growing into the light are def getting light burnt.. but it's only a few (5 or 6) of them so I'm no where even worried..

The Lemon (first to flower) is still doing great.. I am not sure when to put into the flush but what I've read is to wait until the leaves start changing... I usually wait for the amber but most places I've read say it's diff with autos.. so I'll just wait and see..

It's any day now I'm sure!

here's some updated shots

Nothing really new to update over the past 8 days.. just letting things progress... The Right plant is going to end up being ready any day now I can just tell followed by the middle then the left.

Speaking of the Left. Last night I wasn't happy with how the plant was growing into the light. So. while I was defoiling I went.. well shit.. just turn the sucker! and voila .. new position. I ended up cutting off 2 of the cola's (about 6 days ago) that were right at the light as they just didn't seem worth keeping imho. .

The res is sitting at 1040ppm and a 5.9 ph and I'll end up topping off tomorrow.. I top off every other day. Now it's just the waiting.. The tri's are all clear / silky nothing really amber so not going to worry about much.

One thing I did learn with this grow and comparing with the previous.. Next one will def be two plants. I can do much more with two in the space than the over crowding of the three.. but I'll see how I do in the yields.. I want to get in there and trim up the leaves on the two plants in full flower but they're so sticky and happy I'm just letting them be.

here's some updated shots..

Upon looking at the tris today they have started ambering up quickly and since I have to work Friday and Saturday I opped to just chop. that and I was trying to lift the plant out to see if a bucket would work for a day or two flush just to see it was more pain than I wanted to deal with. I'll fix it in the next grow.

So I chopped down the lemon(right) plant.. so next week will prolly be the middle and then GSC whenever they come along.

I trimmed up the stalks too.. not sure how the yield will be but I'm hoping it's decent seeing as the plant was nicely sized

3.1oz was final tally on the lemon. I thought it would be more.. but I'm venturing to see that the crowding of the plants probably was the cause of the same yields as before. Next up is the Krit! prob this week.. I'll check in on the tris a little later this afternoon

I was going to leave the system be till I harvested the middle plant.. but alas.. The chiller has went belly up.. blows fuses constantly and only runs maybe once a day.. so out it went and system was drained (didn't have to.. but figured what the hey)

So before the change the water was needing another 5g but I didn't add so it was
930ppm / 67º and 6.2ph

new water was 320ppm / 66º / 6.8 which I dropped to 5.9

added 7mL of z7 .. 112micro , (no gro) 225 bloom and 50 calmag which when circulated brought up to
1000 / 66 / 5.9

I'll most likely just let that be the final as I don't really think the one plant will drink all those nutrients.. but hey. maybe!
Smoke report on the Lemon was "hey.. I'm stoned.. HAPPY stoned.. much better than the previous.. btw.. did I mention I was stoned =) " lol.. so thats good.

heres some updated shots

I also tilted the light to better use the space / light

and this.. is somewhat harry potter esk least she isn't screaming

I was going to leave the system be till I harvested the middle plant.. but alas.. The chiller has went belly up.. blows fuses constantly and only runs maybe once a day.. so out it went and system was drained (didn't have to.. but figured what the hey)

So before the change the water was needing another 5g but I didn't add so it was
930ppm / 67º and 6.2ph

new water was 320ppm / 66º / 6.8 which I dropped to 5.9

added 7mL of z7 .. 112micro , (no gro) 225 bloom and 50 calmag which when circulated brought up to
1000 / 66 / 5.9

I'll most likely just let that be the final as I don't really think the one plant will drink all those nutrients.. but hey. maybe!
Smoke report on the Lemon was "hey.. I'm stoned.. HAPPY stoned.. much better than the previous.. btw.. did I mention I was stoned =) " lol.. so thats good.

heres some updated shots

I also tilted the light to better use the space / light

and this.. is somewhat harry potter esk least she isn't screaming

Hey man. Do you have a reservoir?

as things come to a close.. (not officially yet) I know this thread is boring.. mainly because there is nothing to do except wait till harvest =) I go.. yep.. I know whats next...

GREEN CRACK.

I want to go bigger.. but alas.. space is my problem. I also have been looking at new lights.. mind you there is NOTHING wrong with the current LED.. I spent a good penny on him.. I just am a techie.. and enjoy new toys.. plus bigger may be a problem.. but 2 tents of the same size is not =p

But with that.. that's all I got.. oh and this updated shot.. =)

This was a great info bomb for me thanks for the auto show! Its good to have the right crow subbed in on this because there input is second to none as far as i have seen available from any other sources. I will confidently walk into my first rdwc fem scrog Led tent ( strains t.b.a.) and know it will be a success . Youre all awesome, and posess a very elite skill that helps the world in so many ways.

Back
Top Bottom