B0rk Goes RDWC - 3 Strains 550W LED Indoor

Your plants will tell you what they need. Don't listen to them. Cram the nutes down their throats.
Just kidding. The only reason my nutes were so strong was because the plants were eating like fat girls with a bag of Cheetos.

The only reason my nutes were so strong was because the plants were eating like fat girls with a bag of Cheetos.

@Rider509 You get away with it because of the amount of light you're throwing at them. Most of us don't have that luxury ...yet.

Lil update.. nothing huge.. just plants are growin

also can't really tell but It looks like the Lemon (right) is setting into flower.. which is a ok by me!

Topped off with 3g of water which took ppm from 980 to 930. plants look good. they have a mild yellow tint on new growth but that looks normal to me.. doesn't remind me of any deficincy look..

all for tonight!

Weekend update..

They've def exploded with growth..

I trimmed off some of the bigger fan leaves to open up the middle plant

And the lemon is in full bloom

From what I can tell the middle Krit is on her way as well.

The GSC on the left is a week and a half behind the other two.. which is fine.. I'll just have to wait an extra week to switch nutrients over to more bloom. but looking at the feed sked its not that much diff then what I currently have in the res.. I'm certainly not going to go as high as they say after the last feeding.. =]

I also added 6g of water.. to the res.. which brought the PPM down to 870. so they're def drinking! and the stretch is real on the Lemon.

now both the Lemon and the Krit is in flower from my eyes.. The GSC is just gonna have to keep up! =p Since we're in flower now I'm going to switch the Res out to a 1:blushsmile:1 blend.. so I did a 14g water change to which I added
100mL each of the Flora Series.. the chart says 7.5mL for each G which is about 105mL so I'm undercutting it.
Then added 70mL of Claimagic which is a little dialed back as well.. and then 7mL of the z7.

Res was a 890ppm when I started and when all mixed up it was 1270, now that it's circ it's down to 1080 and my guess it'll drop down some more as the night goes on.

Hopefully the GSC doesn't take offense to being forced onto this nutrient transition =)

the res looks clean to me.. so the algae problem is that in the past.

Quickupdate with photo as nothing major to update with... Res was 1040ppm added 4G now at 940ppm

Not going to do a res change just yet.. the GSC is starting to show signs of preflower.. but not enough for me to warrant a full res change to more GH Bloom.

Defoil day.. before

and after

also a close up of the buds on the Lemon

I also noticed a rotting odor coming from the plants / my hands .. must just be the scent as the roots are all white and happy. I did have so leaves starting to get soggy on the bottom but that's all cleaned out too

ppm is holding at 980 up from the day before due to water loss.. but I'll check tomorrow and see if I should do a change. I really want the GSC to go into full flower before I bump up the nutrients

Upon opening my res tonight.. the water had dropped a good 5gallons and the ppm was 1010.. so rather than topping off.. I just did a res change. To 15gallons new water with a ppm of 420 I added
7mL z7
50mL CalMag
100mL Micro
35mL Grow
150mL Bloom

which brought me up to 1220 and now that it is cycling it's 1070. The also have bounced right back from the defoil.

The GSC is throwing pre flowers so I hope this doesn't affect her that much

Opened up the tent today and the stretch is real.. had to raise the light up a few inches..

I also did another defoil and had to top the res off with another 4g of water.. drank that much in just over 24hrs.. started with 1030 5.5ph now it's 900 and a 5.8 I'll switch out the res for new nutrients on the next top off I think

Did a full res change today and bumped up the nutrients.

started off with 890ppm 5.5 ph and did the usual drain and add 15-20g's to which I added
100mL Micro
30mL Grow
180mL Bloom
50mL CaliMag
7mL z7
which brought me up to 1170.. I turned on the system and forgot that it drains down 4g in the res so to that I added another 4G of water.
7/2/15ML of MGB and 1mL of the z7

I'm now setting at 1040 / 67 / 5.9 in the res. which I'm happy with.

I am tempted to get in there again and defoil but I'll wait a few days for the GSC to get some buds. she is def in flower mode

The Right (lemon) is blooming nicely

Back
Top Bottom