Barney’s Farm With The Mars Hydro

Looking good stinker, I feel the same about my plants, I love looking at them and imagining what they'll look in a little while, but photo wise there isn't a massive lot of difference. But anyway, it is always good to see something rather than nothing!

But definitely 'hold your line' and let them remain until properly finished. Last year I chopped my plants together at the same time, and that was a mistake as the Strawberry Cough turned out to be not quite ready, if only I had waited longer but I got too impatient and plus because I have to do things fairly stealthily, the family were out and I took the opportunity that presented to chop all the plants out with their roots and them carry them back across the carpet of the house and get them hung up for drying, all without making a load of mess that the wife would have gone bananas over.

Thank you Stunger. The changes are slow when you look daily. I committed to daily posts, its redundant. It is nice to look back on the changes.
Hold the line I will, I have no intention of taking anything before its time. Its day 56, the Runtz should be ready by day 65. One has purple bracts and sugars, the other orange hairs and another that has been needing calmag. They stayed shorter, about what I expected from all.

P1010495.JPG

P1010496.JPG

P1010498.JPG

The changes are slow when you look daily. I committed to daily posts, its redundant. It is nice to look back on the changes.
Absolutely! I have often looked back on past journals and felt a bit disappointed with myself for having had too few pic updates to refer to when I want to calculate the time to plan training, or what was happening over a particular week.

Absolutely! I have often looked back on past journals and felt a bit disappointed with myself for having had too few pic updates to refer to when I want to calculate the time to plan training, or what was happening over a particular week.
Turns out these journals are a great tool for us growers, especially the real comprehensive ones. If one's memory is a little shaky, one can always go back and review and old journal!

Turns out these journals are a great tool for us growers, especially the real comprehensive ones. If one's memory is a little shaky, one can always go back and review and old journal!

:passitleft:I often refer back to old journals.

You have done well filling that tent up with massive buds - sweet! :green_heart:

Thank you sir.

------
The Runts are looking good. At the speed these grew, they might be out next week. :yummy:
Next Thursday is day 65, and that makes today? a water day! Happy grows!

IMG_1469.JPG

IMG_1470.JPG

IMG_1471.JPG

IMG_1472.JPG

IMG_1473.JPG

IMG_1474.JPG

The Runtz look great! I can't believe they're almost done. It feels like you just finished up your last grow recently.

Looking beautiful stinker, the Runtz buds look especially pretty, must smell lovely.
The smell is strong when I pull them out of the tent. :Namaste:

On fleek Stinky la Rue!

:)
:):love:
The Runtz look great! I can't believe they're almost done. It feels like you just finished up your last grow recently.

I feel the same, like I just finished the last run. These autos surprised me with just how fast they could be.
Thank you. :)

-------------

Pics are from yesterdays water/feed. Some are close to harvesting, while others have a long way to go. The tall Watermelon Zkittlez has self topped one of her tops. I'm thinking maybe the top touched the light in stretch. Autos are cool, I think I prefer photos, they are more predictable. Really, I don't know what else to say.

I am extremely impressed with the @Mars Hydro FC-4800. It reaches deep into the lower growth with ease. My commitment is over after this run. Thank you Stella, for the opportunity to grow with a such a great light.

Happy grows :peace:

P1010590.JPG

P1010580.JPG

P1010603.JPG

P1010622.JPG

P1010635.JPG

P1010607.JPG

The smell is strong when I pull them out of the tent. :Namaste:

:):love:

I feel the same, like I just finished the last run. These autos surprised me with just how fast they could be.
Thank you. :)

-------------

Pics are from yesterdays water/feed. Some are close to harvesting, while others have a long way to go. The tall Watermelon Zkittlez has self topped one of her tops. I'm thinking maybe the top touched the light in stretch. Autos are cool, I think I prefer photos, they are more predictable. Really, I don't know what else to say.

I am extremely impressed with the @Mars Hydro FC-4800. It reaches deep into the lower growth with ease. My commitment is over after this run. Thank you Stella, for the opportunity to grow with a such a great light.

Happy grows :peace:

P1010590.JPG

P1010580.JPG

P1010603.JPG

P1010622.JPG

P1010635.JPG

P1010607.JPG
Told you it would keep hitting all the way down there!! Lovely tent my friend, they look wonderful!

Told you it would keep hitting all the way down there!! Lovely tent my friend, they look wonderful!
Thanks Krissi, Got some buds this round. :yummy: -:ganjamon:

I have no idea how you run multiple nice tents. Or I'm just old! :)

P1010653.JPG

P1010654.JPG

Thanks Krissi, Got some buds this round. :yummy: -:ganjamon:

I have no idea how you run multiple nice tents. Or I'm just old! :)

P1010653.JPG

P1010654.JPG
They are packing on. Just awesome. I'm so glad you kept the girls just the way they were under the 4800. They seem to absolutely love it, I know mine do!

I'm getting older believe me, sporadic arthritis and 20 years of soccer ran me down pretty good my friend. I don't sit down all day. That's how I do it I think. Just constantly thinking and doing something.

You may be getting older than me but I'm definitely more manic than you so we balance each other out well :rofl::love:

Just now, when opening the 420Mag site, I noticed that @Remo Nutrients are the 420Mag, Sponsor of the Month.
Good Stuff! :cool:
They rock! How'd you get the @Remo Nutrients , there it is! I've been trying to get them highlighted for months now for my BIL's remote stankberry grow using it! The buds I cut off this morning smelled soooo delish! I can't wait for a taste! Remo rules!

They are packing on. Just awesome. I'm so glad you kept the girls just the way they were under the 4800. They seem to absolutely love it, I know mine do!
The light penetrates the low stuff very well. I also think the indica varieties prefer a less intense light. Been at 100% for 2 weeks.:)

They rock! How'd you get the @Remo Nutrients , there it is! I've been trying to get them highlighted for months now for my BIL's remote stankberry grow using it! The buds I cut off this morning smelled soooo delish! I can't wait for a taste! Remo rules!
Hi Stone, thanks for checking in, I saw the notifications. Its much appreciated. Wish I had the time to view and check out more journals.
I totally agree, @Remo Nutrients Rock! I was introduced to them outside of this forum, and am looking forward to doing a full grow with them next run. I only started using them this time at the start of stretch.

Sweet Tall jungle!

:cool: Thank you!

P1010656.JPG

I totally agree, @Remo Nutrients Rock! I was introduced to them outside of this forum, and am looking forward to doing a full grow with them next run. I only started using them this time at the start of stretch.
I couldn't wait! The buds I snipped off were 58%rh after 24 hours so I rolled a fatty and was blown away over the flavor! As good or better than my LOS soil and I don't say that easily! @Remo Nutrients is the shizz!!

I couldn't wait! The buds I snipped off were 58%rh after 24 hours so I rolled a fatty and was blown away over the flavor! As good or better than my LOS soil and I don't say that easily! @Remo Nutrients is the shizz!!
The plants really like the REMO, the individual plant smells are distinct and the buds are building nicely. I'm hoping a Runtz or two are ready this week. I could use the room.

P1010665.JPG

P1010666.JPG

Back
Top Bottom