Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

sounds like a nice mix of richness will be the end results . I am still all in on the compost and started transferring moulded leaf matter into it after developing it in a tub. get some nice mushroom growth going hopefully. I do need another Barneys in my life and some nice stuff from the stables now.
Its still full of MegaCrop as well lol. That pot only had a couple top waterings in early veg. Since flowering every single feed has stayed in the pot without a single flush. That'll give the toms a head start.
I'm currently experimenting on a little auto outdoors feeding it only compost and anaerobic tea. It looks healthy but is quite slow. It is in a decretive pot though which I now think was a bad idea. You should see (or smell) the anaerobic tea though GG. My god its disgusting lol. It started as just weed tea but after watching some videos online I started adding other things to it. Now it has Egg shells, banana peels, urine, horse manure, dead rats, compost, sieved clay soil, prawns and much ,much more lol. It's also where I put all of my cannabis waste. The plants that I'm feeding with it are all looking good even the autoflower.
Excellent result mate. looks very nice indeed. still avoiding doing mine.lol. Might wait till this harvest comes up and do it all together. could yield a few oz blocks. have a lot of stems and trim to process from that 40oz harvest !!! Mrs GG keeps stressing on the whole freezer below the fridge being bags and stems. lol. thankfully the chest freezer is still just keeping is going and she hasnt kicked them out yet.
I get in trouble for keeping trim in the freezer as well. I have an air tight tub but it isn't very big so I can't fit a lot of trim in there, maybe around 4oz or so. If I have to go over that and use bags as well then everyone complains about the smell every time the freezer gets opened lol.

Make a 9 bar GG. Did you get 9 bars where you are? lol
:passitleft:

Hey 420. Today I have the harvest results for the 100w multi-strain in a single pot grow.

The total weight achieved was....136g

That was around the lower end of what I was expecting really. I was hoping for around 5 oz and we got just a little under that. Not too bad for the amount of watts used but I think we can do better. As you will be able to see from the pic below some of the strains let the team down and created weak spots in the tent. Others did pretty well considering their overall size. Still, that was the cheapest grow I have ever done and I have (just about) 10 different strains to medicate on from it,...
DSC01499.JPG

So there you have it. I'll have plenty of Shishkaberry to last me until the next harvest but the Tropicanna Banana and the G13 haze will make a nice joint each lol.

I will be running the 100w light again with some different plants to see if I can do better but that wont be on this thread. I will be running the new automatics shortly in the larger tent under COB's instead.

More pics to follow.

I have had the chance to sample all of them already lol. There are some really nice flavours in the mix and I have been pretty stone recently. The Purple Punch has my favourite flavour and is possibly the strongest. It's very pungent and has a rotting fruit OG smell. Gorilla Zkittles is another hard hitter and stands apart from the rest as an experience. It has strong candy and gas flavours and narcotic effects. The Ayahuasca Purple isn't as earthy as the last one I grew. This one has a fruity profile and a floral taste on the exhale. The Shiskaberry is a beast of a plant and both time Ive grown it out it has won on yields. The last one didn't taste as good as this one though as the Blueberry flavours appear more dominant in this pheno. The Tropicanna Banana didn't do well at all but delivered a small fruity flavoured pile of nugs. It actually tastes very nice but I'm not getting any banana. There is a tropical feel to it though. The Dos Si Dos 33 is another which didn't do well for me again. The flavour is quite strong and floral though I don't think we had a good representation of the strain. The Orange Sherbert Produced less than I thought she would. I knew that it wouldn't be anything special but I wasn't expecting it to be quite that low. It tastes pretty good though and the effects are mildly relaxing. Cookies Kush has a great smell with the OG standing out a little more than the GSC. The flavour is sweet though and has a musky floral taste on the exhale. Vanilla Kush did a good job of producing some decent bud in a small area. She tastes sweet and strong though I'm not getting the vanilla dessert flavours like before. She tastes more like a kush and is good for relaxing. Finally we come to the G13 Haze which was a bit of a lost cause from the start. Shame as Ive seen many nice G13 Haze plants before. Oh well. I just happens sometimes. Time for some more pics....
DSC01501.JPG
DSC01502.JPG
DSC01503.JPG
DSC01504.JPG
DSC01505.JPG
DSC01506.JPG
DSC01507.JPG
DSC01508.JPG
DSC01509.JPG

I must have been stoned or something as I forgot the Ayahuasca pic and couldn't work out the weight for the Gorilla Zkittles or even spell it's initials lol.

I see that you grew Gorilla Zkittlez. I am currently growing that right now. Any advice on that strain?
It's a very nice strain. One thing I've seen with a few growers GZ's is that they can get top heavy quite easily and not because of large buds but because the branches can be a little spindly. It can have a lot of side growth with sides that can keep up with the mains if given enough light but will need some support and possibly a good trim depending on your grow space and plant.

It's a very nice strain. One thing I've seen with a few growers GZ's is that they can get top heavy quite easily and not because of large buds but because the branches can be a little spindly. It can have a lot of side growth with sides that can keep up with the mains if given enough light but will need some support and possibly a good trim depending on your grow space and plant.
I appreciate the heads up on that. I think I'll be alright because I didn't get to veg these as long as would have liked and I'm using SCROG. The branches will be able to lean up against the net when the buds start getting heavy. I'm on day 17 of flower so I have some time to pack on the weight. I have a journal in my signature if you want to check it out.

I appreciate the heads up on that. I think I'll be alright because I didn't get to veg these as long as would have liked and I'm using SCROG. The branches will be able to lean up against the net when the buds start getting heavy. I'm on day 17 of flower so I have some time to pack on the weight. I have a journal in my signature if you want to check it out.
I'll be over to check it out shortly

Nice smorgasbord of buds Prof! You can have a new taste everyday or every hour whichever you prefer lol.

Enjoyed your second muit strain one pot grow and looking forward to the Barney's auto's run!

WELCOME TO
PROFESSORFLORA'S
BARNEYS FARM
GROW
:theband::cheer::yahoo::green_heart::yahoo::cheer::theband:

Hey everyone! I'd like to introduce you all to my new journal in which we will be growing everything Barneys. Ive been fortunate and have been gifted some seeds by @Barneys Farm Official which I shall be growing for your viewing pleasure. I'll be starting off with the Gorilla Zkittles and the Orange Sherbert then I'll be popping more beans as we go. For now I have some of their newer strains to showcase but later on I'll most definitely be running some of the classics, I've got a bit of a craving for some Blue Cheese for some reason lol. I'll be running the plants in pairs so I can give more detailed updates rather than doing what I normally do and run 10+ and risk not being able to keep up with progress properly. We will be using soil as a medium and LED's for lighting for this season however that may change depending on needs and circumstance. I haven't decided how long to run this thread for yet but I expect it will go for a year or so. Well I think that we had best begin then!

For the first part of the grow I will be using....

Gorilla Tent 60x80
100w 7000k LED Floodlight
Biobizz Allmix
1ltr Plastic Pots
Seedling Starter Tray
10in Desktop Fan

That's about all I'm using for now. When my other journal is finished up I'll absorb all the equipment from that one into this one. I'm not using an extractor fan as I don't need it for this stage

The 2 strains that have been selected to start off this journal are....

Gorilla Zkittles

Orange Sherbert

I chose these 2 as I've tried neither of them and they are both good looking indicas. They both promise colour, power and yield and have some lovely genetics in the mix. Check out ! Cannabis & Marijuana Seeds | Barneys Farm for full descriptions of the strains

Here's what the new packaging looks like. I quite like it....
ORG_DSC06403.JPG
ORG_DSC06405.JPG
ORG_DSC06404.JPG
ORG_DSC06406.JPG
ORG_DSC06408.JPG
ORG_DSC06410.JPG

The seeds all look healthy and consistent. None stood out over any of the others so I just picked one from each pack at random....
ORG_DSC06411.JPG
ORG_DSC06412.JPG

And now we have 2 in dirt....
ORG_DSC06413.JPG
ORG_DSC06512.JPG

That all took place last Saturday and 4 days later both broke ground at exactly the same time which is nice.

Part 2 to follow....
i love me some G.G#4 zittles

Me too Hawk. Out of those 10 strains I would say that the Purple Punch is my favourite. Very relaxing and very flavoursome.
Hope you're well buddy

Agreed :passitleft:

Among the new Barney's genetics my favourite is also the Purple Punch. My last seed of the BG41 turned out to be a different pheno than others though. She is coming very strong and recently my friend in Amsterdam told me that he smoked a very potent gram of BG41 straight from the Barney's dispansery. I think the previous ones from my stash were Blueberry dominants and this time I got the Gelato dominant one. Completely different plants but I don't know what to expect. It is just looking strong :smokin:

Hey 420! Hopefully we will be dropping the autos next week as I'm just waiting for the tent to become available. Don't worry, I've not forgotten about this thread though I am an idiot. I actually have a Tropicanna Banana in flower right now which I could have been documenting over here lol. Back shortly with some pics of that one.

Hope you're all doing well and enjoying whatever day it is

Agreed :passitleft:

Among the new Barney's genetics my favourite is also the Purple Punch. My last seed of the BG41 turned out to be a different pheno than others though. She is coming very strong and recently my friend in Amsterdam told me that he smoked a very potent gram of BG41 straight from the Barney's dispansery. I think the previous ones from my stash were Blueberry dominants and this time I got the Gelato dominant one. Completely different plants but I don't know what to expect. It is just looking strong :smokin:
I didn't have the best of luck with the BG41's. It was in late summer, the temps were high and the humidity even higher. I got savaged by mould and had to cancel the grow a few weeks early. The BG41's faired much better than the Strawberry Lemonades though. I probably lost half the SL to mould. It wasn't my best grow too date but no way near my worst either lol.
One of mine was cookies leaning and the other showed a little more blueberry. They both tasted very nice though and were quite strong but not as potent as the Purple Punch. That one rocks!

Here is the Tropicanna Banana I promised. As I expected she is the most vigorous of the 4 plants in that grow and is growing nicely but she hasn't claimed the tent as hers which was a concern of mine. She is the plant in the top left of the tent....
DSC01962.JPG

Lovely green leaves....
DSC01959.JPG

The new TB mother is just beginning to wake up and I will begin training her shortly....
DSC01964.JPG

Lets hope that this one will play ball

I'm not sure if I'm already subbed but I am now!
Your TropBan baby is really praying. Mine is doing the same! Strong genetics with this one.

Also, absolutely wonderful harvest from the multi-pot! I'm thinking of they same next run, but on a smaller scale.

I'm going to save my last two bannana seeds and my cookies kush seed for my bigger tent project coming very soon so I can really grow her out

I'm not sure if I'm already subbed but I am now!
Your TropBan baby is really praying. Mine is doing the same! Strong genetics with this one.

Also, absolutely wonderful harvest from the multi-pot! I'm thinking of they same next run, but on a smaller scale.

I'm going to save my last two bannana seeds and my cookies kush seed for my bigger tent project coming very soon so I can really grow her out
Thanks burdock. I said in the previous update that she hadn't claimed the tent yet but now I'm thinking that it will be close. She is super strong and looks like a great plant. She has a good amount of bud sites already as well.

The lights are off now so I will do an update on her tomorrow.

Sorry I’m so behind here Prof! Lol, I better not ever let Mr H see your buffet table of buds. He’ll be asking why we only have a few measly choices. :laughtwo: Great job once again Professor!
Lol dont worry. I'm on the catch-up express at the moment as well.

If you do ever let him know tell me asap so I can barricade the house. I dont want Edward Scissorhands running up the drive! Actually, what is he up to on the weekend?

Back
Top Bottom