Baron Von Blurple's Canadian Comp Featuring Black Sugar

Going to hang out for this journels if that's OK buddy :ganjamon:, wouldn't mind seeing how you do :passitleft:
Lf
Honored to have you.

I’m in.
:popcorn:
I was also going to get in on this comparative grow, but I definitely would have run out of time if I did.:goodluck:
All us Canadians wish you would have been in. You can flower vicariously with us.

Sending those little ones some good vibes. I think you'll still be 2/2! :meditate:

All the action ramping up for the Black Sugar comp has me itching to get mine dropped... Between my strawberry cheese being a couple weeks from coming down and the zkittlez a week or two behind that, I should be able to get the ball rolling soon.
Your going to have the benefit of learning the plants intricacies 2-3 weeks before they happen.

Oh damn, congrats on the germination pal
Thank you kind sir!

Today I have been preparing my pots as the final home for this grow, making Praux Mix® and making new pots . My last grow, the pots were what I deemed as a Micro Hempy style, in that there were holes drilled 1/4 inch on the sides of the pots and lava rock at the bottom.

Well, Im switching it up. Still using the same pots, but holes drilled out in the traditional manner. Very big, very deep, very hard pots. I also put in more lime on this batch of Praux Mix® , as the linked post below is under dosing it by about 6 Tablespoons.

Baron Von Blurple's Praux Mix® and Micro Hempy pots® with Speed Gill technology seen here and here.

Old School with Speed Gill technology

Those are some nice looking planter's Bvb what size are those totes? They look alot bigger then the one's you used before or maybe it's just the way the picture looks.

Those are some nice looking planter's Bvb what size are those totes? They look alot bigger then the one's you used before or maybe it's just the way the picture looks.
I have like 20 of them, they are used for holding fresh flower bouquets. Definately 3 gallons, maybe 5. One day Im going to put a tape measure to them. But, because they are hard plastic, they take a long time to dry out between feedings. Easily twice as long as air pots.

Canada needs to just add the second n so it says Cannada before we completely legalize down here and take the market back over to its true owners the US growers cause from what i am reading we are better LOL.:hmmmm:
It needs to be handled at the Federal level for you poor souls down South. Speak with your vote!

Up yours Cannada we will get there and you'll all go broke Lol!
Id love to be making money at this....but Im in it purely to keep myself stocked. Nothing more.

I am not holding my breath though cause i don't know how long it will take for the old idiots to die.
As a Canadian, I only see from the other side.
I dont see a 2020 with it in the Republicans.

3 days since tucking into the dirt. Still no ground breaking.

Concern o meter moves up to 7.5

Back
Top Bottom