Baron Von Blurple's Canadian Comp Featuring Black Sugar

----------------------------------For the sake of all things Holy!-------------------------------------------

Keep your plants warm today. Its a cold one coming my way.

----------------------------------For the sake of all things Holy!-------------------------------------------

Yup, -12 here today as well. Moving my root propagator upstairs where it's a little warmer. Don't want to run a heater in as well.

Joining this party late, I also dropped a seed new years eve and using promix/MC so hopefully grows are similar enough for me to learn from you.

With the danger of damaging tap roots I have started planting seeds as soon as there are signs of life.
My new years baby spent 12hrs in water/12hrs paper towel and was starting to split, planted and broke
ground on the evening of the 3rd. 1st feed today.

Late to the party but I see nothing has poked it's head up yet, so I'm not too late.
Thanks for coming Farside! And your timing is impeccable...update coming after work today.
Yup, -12 here today as well. Moving my root propagator upstairs where it's a little warmer. Don't want to run a heater in as well.

-30 C by the weekend. I'll take -12.

Joining this party late, I also dropped a seed new years eve and using promix/MC so hopefully grows are similar enough for me to learn from you.

With the danger of damaging tap roots I have started planting seeds as soon as there are signs of life.
My new years baby spent 12hrs in water/12hrs paper towel and was starting to split, planted and broke
ground on the evening of the 3rd. 1st feed today.
:happy-birthday:
Welcome to our small slice of Canadiana.

The Concern o Meter has deescalated to a 6. We have signs of life.

These were lubricated again after the pic with 1g/4L of MegaCrop

Yes sir!!
woke up to my thermometer saying it’s -30.5 this morning... hope the car starts!! My block heater plug in broke off, so I gotta fix that... not getting done when it’s this effing cold!!

congrats on the new life BVB!

Still no sign of seed number 2 breaking ground so I decided to go digging.
Couldnt find it.
Dug deeper.
Still couldnt find it.
Well I tell ya, after dumping out the pot and sifting through it 3 times, I still couldnt find it. Wtf??
So I dropped the last seed into water and its soaking now.

First seedling is looking good Bvb! That's definitely a mystery about the second seed never heard of that before ,oh well onward and upward hope the next one goes smoothly for you.

Been seeing you on a ton of other threads and finally made it over to your journal. Bummer about the lost seed. It’s happened to me numerous times.
Cheers and keep em green blurple

First seedling is looking good Bvb! That's definitely a mystery about the second seed never heard of that before ,oh well onward and upward hope the next one goes smoothly for you.
Yup, onward and upward!

Been seeing you on a ton of other threads and finally made it over to your journal. Bummer about the lost seed. It’s happened to me numerous times.
Cheers and keep em green blurple

Welcome to the journal!

Way she goes on the self disintegrating seed [/shrugssholders]

R.i.p. Neil Peart

Black Sugar seed number 3 has spent a night in the Incubating Plates of Deep Thought® and has yeilded fruit. Its shortish tap root has now been placed into Praux Mix® and we wait for it to break ground.

After a uneasy waiting period for seed number 3 to poke its head out. We have made it. The first seed is now working on its second set of leaves and is enjoying a small head start over its sister.

Both seeds are receiving 1 g / 4 L of Mega Crop and are running 24 hours under my small 110 watt full spectrum light.

Back
Top Bottom