Dunno, in the low and slow thread we were talking about using rice as a dehumidifier. Would it work for humid cake?
Next time my cake is to humid I will try it out. Lol.
I have to say, the best cakes are from Baskin Robbins. Ice cream cakes are simply the best, and humid all the time.
You have a point there sir. I just wish I could still eat ice cream.

Oh my, that's sad. Why is that VG if you don't mind my asking? Freezie headaches or a lactose thang?
Lactose thing. Feels like a nuclear meltdown. I just don't go there anymore because it usually sends me to bed in the fetal position. ** I've cream, kill me now!**

TMI? Lol.
I probably could have stopped at lactose intolerant, oh well.
Never VG, I find people that are open with themselves to be better friends. Btw I loved your to the point review on the Perfect Pipe. Well done!

Never VG, I find people that are open with themselves to be better friends. Btw I loved your to the point review on the Perfect Pipe. Well done!
Thanks.
I tend to think that people benefit from the truth.
I will report back on the pipe after I've had it for a bit. I think it will be indispensable at family reunions and such, if I can learn to smoke without passing out.

Thanks.
I will report back on the pipe after I've had it for a bit. I think it will be indispensable at family reunions and such, if I can learn to smoke without passing out.
lol, ya I never fell asleep off it so it reacts differently I guess depending on the type of person you are. However, try and draw a little slower to reduce the cough and pack the bowl a little tighter. Let me know if you find that better.

lol, ya I never fell asleep off it so it reacts differently I guess depending on the type of person you are. However, try and draw a little slower to reduce the cough and pack the bowl a little tighter. Let me know if you find that better.
Will do. I've been playing around with it and I think it just takes a bit of getting used to.

Always a good skill to have, and the practice can't suck :).
The worst to happen to me so far is that I took a rather looking nap. Personally, I don't see this as a bad thing.

Thanks.
try and draw a little slower to reduce the cough and pack the bowl a little tighter
Will do. I've been playing around with it and I think it just takes a bit of getting used to

Hey, VG! Sauga is giving some good advice! :welldone:

The "key" to the PerfectPipe is a slow, steady, draw. And, remember, that one small bowl will last you something like 5 hits, so don't try to clear it on the first draw. I tend to cough like crazy with the bong (which I still use) and rarely, if ever, cough using the PerfectPipe (which I also still use)!

Disclaimer: I have no "stake" in PerfectPipe and I did try to give an honest opinion. I just don't want to see members unhappy after purchasing based on my review! :goodluck:

Harvest Day

Hey everybody!

Today was harvest day for Mystery Phauto #1. It's number 1 because it was the first one down. The other one will come down tomorrow. I started to see the first signs of amber last night, and I think I hit her at the perfect time for me.
So, maybe two to three zips but it'll be good smoke. She's loaded with trichs and sticky AF. I tried to get the purple on the dying leaves to come out in the photos. It seems two days before yesterday, or for those who don't want to calculate it, three days ago, the upper fans really turned a dark purple as did the stems. It was fascinating to see tbh.
So, here's the pics.

:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom