Baron Von Blurple's Canadian Comp Featuring Black Sugar

The Plate Incubator of Deep Thoughts® has yielded tails that were visible 24 hours ago. After a overnight micro spa on top of the water heater, I checked on them before work 3:30 am this morning, they were marginally bigger.

Now, 10 hours after that, they look the same. No increase in tap root length.

about a 6 on the Concern o meter. :nervous-guy:

Ill check back on them much later tonight.

The Plate Incubator of Deep Thoughts® has yielded tails that were visible 24 hours ago. After a overnight micro spa on top of the water heater, I checked on them before work 3:30 am this morning, they were marginally bigger.

Now, 10 hours after that, they look the same. No increase in tap root length.

about a 6 on the Concern o meter. :nervous-guy:

Ill check back on them much later tonight.
Lmao. Plate incubator of deep thought ..

I planted my seeds into their homes this morning. After seeing a very little bit of tap root growth in the last 12 hours. Its marginal, but there. However, more disturbing is the fact that one of those tap roots broke and split into 2 almost, and the other one looks like it might do the same. I figured I'd best get them in the dirt.

The Concern o Meter has increased to a 7

12 Hours later

You made the right call Bvb I think they will be fine getting planted. I've had tap roots that have almost completely dried out and they still came up. The tap roots you have look nice and healthy so you should be fine.

have potted seeds with busted tap roots before. generally come up a bit later and stunty. little longer to take off and veg, but usually get to within 20% of the other plants - if not equal or better in some instances.

should be good baron

Did some of these of pre release of seedsman.
Every pheno came out really nice:green_heart:, very black Dom dominant.
Some real heavy bud formation on this strain too!
Your in for a special one :ganjamon:
Schweeeeet. :Namaste:

Sending those little ones some good vibes. I think you'll still be 2/2! :meditate:

All the action ramping up for the Black Sugar comp has me itching to get mine dropped... Between my strawberry cheese being a couple weeks from coming down and the zkittlez a week or two behind that, I should be able to get the ball rolling soon.

Back
Top Bottom