BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Does shiny copper penny sound like a color? Funny thing is my dad is 5'11,Mom is 5'7"

Lol, dam*ed Scotsmen ...

:)

I was heavily freckled as a kid and briliiant red hair shows up in the family unpredictably.

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

happy weednsday Bid:thumb:

Hi Runewulsong, I am very happy that you got the light today. have you checked the light? are they ok?

Yes, the light is ok and mounted and running, so all appears to be good ;) I was surprised at delivery today, I expected either tomorrow or Monday. I've moved some clones and seedlings underneath it with Grow mode turned on and once everyone reaches adequate size, I'll flip on the flower mode and put them on 12/12 :) The Reflector series is solidly made and very bright and I like having a switch to flip between veg and flower, handy. :Namaste:

happy whatever day it is already :)

aww thought it was freeweed day:thumb:

Hey what did this light draw when you plugged it into your KillaWatt meter?

welcome to another chapter in my medical cannabis adventure,
this journal is dedicated primarily to TOPLED and Sara TOPLEDGROWLIGH, Solutions Limited,LED GROWLIGHT,LED BULB,LED TUBE,grow lights,t5 grow light,hps grow light,fluorescent grow light,grow light bulb,grow light bulbs,marijuana grow light,growing light,cfl grow light,indoor grow light,grow light reflecto ,i will be testing this light 80x5w - $360.99 : TOPLEDGROWLIGH, Solutions Limited,LED GROWLIGHT,LED BULB,LED TUBE,grow lights,t5 grow light,hps grow light,fluorescent grow light,grow light bulb,grow light bulbs,marijuana grow light,growing light,cfl grow light,indoor grow light,g
8017.jpg

3119eda36de0d216becc6eb6211d5921.jpeg
7a274a510ecfdf6c2be34956695d8669.jpeg

those are the stock photos from the site,when the light arrives tomorrow i will do an unboxing series of pics, i have cut blue dream clones,,they will be the main focus of what this light can do because i know the strain better than any other at this point ,i will be using my special blend of highly mineralized coco ive been calling it hi-brix coco, for this led run i will be re-using the coco i grew the last blue dream plant in that had exceeded my greatest expectations for high brix readings,after i clean out the root ball and amend it with some fresh minerals & myko tea, while im waiting on rooted clones i will find something to put under the new led light, :thumb:
this post is kind of just an outline of whats going to be going on in this journal , i will be using a 2x3x6ft tent ,with a 65cfm exhaust fan (bathroom fart fan lol) and a regular 6inch circulation fan,
products that are likely or possibly used in this grow are as follows
coco,sunshine advanced #4 ,earth juice amazon bloom soil,
amaze,pgr,bloomit,natures own tea,various BPN products such as dark matter humate tea,root magic,,vita blue,,sns if i find mites mildew mold or gnats, azomite,dr earth soft rock phosphate,calcium carbonate,epsoma garden lime,epsom salts,kelloggs organic slow release fertilizer,diatomaceous earth (food grade)
ok thats all i can think of in that dept at the moment
i have a bunch of cleaning to do to get ready, i will be taking pics and posting as i go, im excited to start this new adventure if it goes well i may be switching over to all led, but thats getting ahead of myself, first things first, i would like to thank sara and topled for giving me the oppertunity to do this test for myself and hopefully help others along the way, im looking fwd to learning something new so stay tuned theres much more to come!

Hey BID... hope you're having a good day.. got my LED today from Sara, so I'm psyched :) :Namaste:
Awesome! I didn't know you were gonna jump off on the light this fast! IM jealous of your switches,I wish mine had a veg since it's got the veg less built in, it would save a few Pennies & be easier on seedlings, but regardless I love the light,and I think you'll loves yours,if flowering goes well I will likely convert all my tents to LED from TopLeD
Hey what did this light draw when you plugged it into your KillaWatt meter?
I don't have a kill a watt I do know that the light is nearly silent,and produced almost no heat a slight amount of heat can be felt if you touch the glass that shrouds the array,,

you got no kill a watt meter either? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have all kinds of good stuff today pics,new toys, thoughts,observations, more Nekkid pics of me wearing my peanut butter thong!
So I picked up some fresh gear in the high brix dept, some yucca extract really awesome stuff for plants & people too they sent lots of info on yucca for plants but ppl use it to detox,and to quit smoking ,has lots of health benefits, anyway looks like me and the plants will be drinking it!,
I got some ergsblaster it's really high in the fruiting/flowering power it raises the electrical conductivity of the soil/medium that gets lost as the plants use the nutrients, it help keep brix levels up, a mere 13 buxz a qt you only need a tiny bit a few times in a grow,meaning a qt will last a very long time.
I also got some perk up! More bangin' ass awesomeness it's for the veggin' time mostly, but I like to hit em with some in flower lightly 1-2 times to bulk the flowers but it's not a recommended practise just yet, perkup! Is also 13 a qt, and will last mucho grandy timo! And I got the 10$ bag of ,,well to put it bluntly the most kick ass high octane super duper mega uber hella awesome tea I have ever used,or made none other that the "natures own soil life & activator"
Ok I'll admit that was a bit overzealous lol but damn I love that tea and my plants do backflips for it! Here's the pics of the new goodies
Ergs.jpg
Hbg1.jpg
Perk.jpg
Yucca.jpg
Tea4.jpg

Ok now for plant updates everything is growing amazingly well, the blue dream really likes the LED she is stretching like mad I supercropped her and she shrugged it off like it was nothing!, that's new,,my blue dream generally takes time to Mend,that is impressive,
Then there's the purple power growing faster than usual, and much shorter node spacing than normal also the stems are thicker and stiffer in fact it almost looks like a different strain! Wtf!? I can assure you all it is the same purple power I have been growing since I popped the very first feminized seed, and it's growing like a stronger plant! Now I do have to add that it's in my latest Coco/soil blend however I have 2 pp clones in it the one in veg is also doing better than usual but not as good as the girl under the LED
:high-five:
Now for the rest ,the Durple preams have tripled in size since I transplanted them from solos to 2 gal Smarties a week ago! They really exploded,they were quite rootbound and ready so that's really cool.!
The indigo endo is very trippy crazy tight node stacking heavy duty fat ass indica leaves just extremely dense growing bush!
The P-roc is one I've been dying to grow out,but so far none that I've tried to pop made it or turned out male, it's purple#1 crossed with purple maroc, huge potential for colors and flavor it to is growing well not as bushy as the others but it will be interesting to see for sure! I did some lst and defol on them all but didn't take any after shots ok" drum roll" lol here's the pics
LED_flower_tent_group_shot.jpg
Durple_3.jpg
Durple_1.jpg
Durple_2.jpg
Blue_3.jpg
Blue_2.jpg
Blue_1.jpg
Indigo.jpg
Indigo1.jpg
Pp110.jpg
Proc2.jpg
Proc1.jpg
Led810.jpg
well that's it for now hope you guys like the update,I worked on it all day on and off :Namaste::peace::high-five:

Props BID. Your effort and time are appreciated. Your little colony there looks like they could be swaying back and forth singing kumbayah. Lights look like they are performing their duties admirably too.

nice update BID:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom