BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

I hear you on the hemp seeds, I've got a friend that wants off his meds & would like to try CBD for his condition but getting seeds is proving a challenge. I'm gonna try a couple TGA strains I've found with high CBD (13%, pennywise, 4+% Cheesequake) asap...But I know that most hemp is incredibly high in CBD....

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Happy Frieday BID and Spiffy:)

I spent half a day making soil thurs. IM gonna let it cook at least 3 months it's really rich I used less Coco than I normally do alot less I wanted to finish off the sunshine#4 & Amazon bloom, but I put heavy amounts of the amendments in twice what I normally do, the idea is to not need anything till mid-late flower I put everything in there lol and drenched it with a strong mykos tea to break down all the goodies it's gonna be a rockdust compost bin lol but I think it's gonna be good stuff, I covered it and hid it away, about 3cu ft I did use about 1/3Rd used Coco . I'll get some pics up soon, gotta take some first tho. They are looking good,:high-five:

The blue dream is a total cake walk! You could grow that in the trash can with a flashlight! The GDP is more finiky in my exp. I have had plants grow fine for months then turn off like a switch and die, but I figured out it likes less nutes,and extra Calmag in Coco it really needs to stay moist, and I finally got a couple nice harvests of not purple GDP, (temps were way to high) but the effect is very nice, and tasty, :high-five:

The blue dream is a total cake walk! You could grow that in the trash can with a flashlight! The GDP is more finiky in my exp. I have had plants grow fine for months then turn off like a switch and die, but I figured out it likes less nutes,and extra Calmag in Coco it really needs to stay moist, and I finally got a couple nice harvests of not purple GDP, (temps were way to high) but the effect is very nice, and tasty, :high-five:

Thanks BID your grow must be coming along nicely with that new LED:peace::thumb:

Ok guys I took a few pics last night,in the LED tent the blue dream stretched so much I had to supercrop the tallest 2 tops,I also repotted and added the 2 Durple Preams,(tho not pictures) I will include some shots from veg tent as some will be ending up in here with the LED next round here's joo go guyzez
Ogreveg.jpg
Veg833.jpg
Veg832.jpg
Veg83.jpg
Led832.jpg
Led833.jpg
Led831.jpg

Just caught up on the grow, Plants are looking great BID.

:rollit:

Love the cups :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi BigIrishDoode,

Hope all is well in your world.

I see we are both putting our toes in the water with a LED grow!

Check out mine when you get a chance.

It's in the signature! :thumb:

How many you got going under that LED of yours?

:Namaste:

I have Been lurking for quite some time not trusting the net wanting to thank many people here this site has improved my misses life. She lives with ancolising spondylitis spelling may be off but it is basically fusing her joints in th lower back together and has weaker it to the point where even putting ina pair of shoes can land her in bed.
For reasons I won't go into something about experimenting the docs won't give her an help pain wise and have sent her away saying come back on the 15 of march 2015 and we will revisit the problem then. A big middle finger to us and a boot out the door. Nothing we can get over the counter help at all and due to allergys to codeine and a few other things it was a case of just riding it out for as long as it took.
I found a tinture recipe and was desperate to try anything so went around hunting calling everyone I know and came up with 15 pound of bone dry sugar leaf, no fans no stem and even as dry as it was the best smell I've ever experienced ((later found out the strain was Durban poison if your interested and to any other oz growers look into this strain absolutely flourishes in our climate) so all into a giant stainless pot and in with 10 litres of 93% home brew and soaked for a week. Strained the alch out with a stocking and the. Dropped that on a honey extracter (Honey Extractor - China Honey Extractor, Electric Honey Extractor | Made-in-China.com Mobile) and spun the hell out of it for about 15 min, trim was bone dry when it came out and I had 9.75 ltrs of what I thought was "diluted" tinture so I tipped it back into the largest Pyrex dish I had, put a fan on it and forgot it for a day and a bit got it down to 900ml and figured it was time to give it a test so took 20ml in a glass of juice and sat down to play Xbox.. Didn't get if the couch for 2 and a half days misses was in Sydney visiting a friend get home to me zombies out laying there and some how for me to the shower where she provided to wake me up, and give me the flu. But it was a success somewhat and all I had to do was dial it down, now this bottle will last forever and I have it down to 1/4 of a ml applied directly onto her back and gently rubbed in and in 15 mins she can get out of bed and walk, found my little bottleof miricle elixer :D

Sorry for the rant just realised I've bin typing for nearly an hour, 1ml in a shot of vodka and I'm flying happy would never need bud again if it wasn't for the love of my glassy.
Keep it up bid Jess reads your journals as well and is inspired by your passion and ability to work thru the hand you've been delt
Yogi

Fantastic... Great story sir. I get a warm feeling every time I read the joy of someone new discovering the medicinal values of cannabis :)
B.i.d is also fantastic. Moving on great I see?

Fits to love the hotspots! Hello guys from somewhere along the way of my Dr say,going for bloodwork & see my nutritionalist then grocery shipping .IM pumped I found size 14-20 socks at KMart! (IM a 15 -17 quad e) yes I have Shaq feet! If my spine were straight I would be 6'8" I was 6'6" in high school freshman lol I was 6'1 in 6th grade ! Ring size 22lol you can drop quarters right thru my wedding band! Oh my socks were only 10buxz for 4 pair! A good deal for me, IM just jabbering spiffy is in a thrift store ,I was thinking bout hitting the hydro store,but forgot to bring the bossman any blue dream for his nerve damage, ok ttyl

Wow, yer a BIG Irish Dude! Whew.

Irishmen don' usually come that big - I bet some Viking took a dip in your genepool, as it were. Or maybe a dam*ed Scotsman, eh? Any red hair in your line?

:cheesygrinsmiley:

When he say big he meant beeg damn. Im 6'2 qnd get frustrated of how my back aches some nights. I cant even imagine what you must be like at 6'6+.

Everything lush and green +reps big dood

Back
Top Bottom