BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

grow happy, haha .

*starts singing*

"Here's a little grow you'll see
You might want to follow post by post
Don't worry, grow happy
In every grow we have some lights
But with topled you might think it double
Don't worry, grow happy
Don't worry,grow happy
Smoke so good to your head
Somebody say best is your med
Don't worry, grow happy
The landlord say your smell is great
He may have to fumigate
Don't worry, grow happy!!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

How are in do you usually sample:p

Also bid that's sounds pretty good, so if I understood you correctly you'll be flowering when the plants reach a certain hight or what's the plan, just curious. keep up the good work on that magic coco brix you're working on and the rest of the plant. All looking dope! :thumb:

Does this led have a veg and bloom setting? If so do half of the lights work on each setting? Are they meant to be used completely seperately?

How are in do you usually sample:p

Also bid that's sounds pretty good, so if I understood you correctly you'll be flowering when the plants reach a certain hight or what's the plan, just curious. keep up the good work on that magic coco brix you're working on and the rest of the plant. All looking dope! :thumb:
IM gonna start flowering soon,no specific height, the purple powers got defoliated a couple days ago,once the fill out again I will start the flower cycle maybe a week maybe 2, purple power is a super fast flowering strain 6 weeks usually,and I hear many strains finish a week sooner under LED, so if they are done in 5 weeks I would flip out,that would be great cuz this strain also produced large dense Colas ,very potent 50/50 hybrid,can turn purple and smells like grape candy, that's why I have kept it going so long it's one of the better purples I've grown
Does this led have a veg and bloom setting? If so do half of the lights work on each setting? Are they meant to be used completely seperately?
No switches it just runs full blast 240Watts and should easily replace a 400watt hid

in my experience with led's the strain will determine density
as far as size buds might be a bit smaller than hps but
the best I got out of one plant under led's 3oz using hydro
the best benefit is less heat and less wattage
I didn't list led's in most of my sigs but most of those grows were flowered under led's

BID your light may be closer to a replacement for a 600 Watt HID as far as yield most growers using LED report the buds being smaller but they will be a lot denser FYI:peace::circle-of-love::thumb:
Well that's great! Why do you say that? And did you say you are using the same brand LED as I am? I asked but it may have been last page,(IM set to show 40 posts per page,default is 20, so to me this is page 5) IM not overly concerned with the size of the buds, I like dense because it requires less storage space but it has no bearing on what I really care about,,quality is #1 then aroma,taste and so forth, what I want is a decent amount of very high quality meds that ultimately work on my ailments,if it smelled like a moldy zombie fart and tasted like canned ass it would not matter if the effect was what I need,but of course I want it to smell like gods vagina and taste like ambrosia and look like the prettiest sparkling rainbow coloreds flower on earth! Lol and the cheaper I can produce it the better!, I'll continue the hunt till I die!:thumb:
in my experience with led's the strain will determine density
as far as size buds might be a bit smaller than hps but
the best I got out of one plant under led's 3oz using hydro
the best benefit is less heat and less wattage
I didn't list led's in most of my sigs but most of those grows were flowered under led's
I kinda disagree on the strain determining the density, I have had seeds from the same batch of fems,as well as clones from the same mother flower out under the same light ,food,medium etc be different densities,in some cases barely looking like the same strain!, but that is my experience, (I also think I have a ghost that plays in my grow) I'll get into that one day, strange things afoot.
IM interested beyond belief to see what I get! The less heat and wattage is a big motivation too, I may have to special order my giant shoes,but dammit I want a small carbon footprint! Lol

I agree plants are like people they will be what they want
but there are other factors that probably affect it too
someone out there has an answer lol

Well that's great! Why do you say that? And did you say you are using the same brand LED as I am? I asked but it may have been last page,(IM set to show 40 posts per page,default is 20, so to me this is page 5) IM not overly concerned with the size of the buds, I like dense because it requires less storage space but it has no bearing on what I really care about,,quality is #1 then aroma,taste and so forth, what I want is a decent amount of very high quality meds that ultimately work on my ailments,if it smelled like a moldy zombie fart and tasted like canned ass it would not matter if the effect was what I need,but of course I want it to smell like gods vagina and taste like ambrosia and look like the prettiest sparkling rainbow coloreds flower on earth! Lol and the cheaper I can produce it the better!, I'll continue the hunt till I die!:thumb:
I kinda disagree on the strain determining the density, I have had seeds from the same batch of fems,as well as clones from the same mother flower out under the same light ,food,medium etc be different densities,in some cases barely looking like the same strain!, but that is my experience, (I also think I have a ghost that plays in my grow) I'll get into that one day, strange things afoot.
IM interested beyond belief to see what I get! The less heat and wattage is a big motivation too, I may have to special order my giant shoes,but dammit I want a small carbon footprint! Lol
I post an another site dedicated to LED, I left out quality, all the LED growers using 5 watt LEDs' that have an output of 320 total watts report improved quality in taste and potency as well as dense buds that are slightly smaller
IMG_068319.JPG
IMG_068021.JPG
IMG_067920.JPG
some bud shots at 35 days into flower:peace::thumb::circle-of-love:

Re: BID 6.0 FEATURING: TopLED,Coco,High Brix,BPN,JDL,Highly Mineralized Myko Maddness

not late just getting started should be a fun one, with led and vert in the 4x4:party::yahoo:

Glad to hear it, can't wait to see you get crazy high numbers again, that and the amount of resin glands most led buds have and the blue dream? Lol. Might have to stay the night at your pad if i medicate on that :)

output is 420watt? right? it is Grass City. we have a customer put his grow journal there. I love his blueberry. big flower. :cheer:

Looking good, prices are great...I'll be buying in Oct so I'm super subbed to see if this is a brand I want to put my money into...Let's go back to the future!

looking good BID:bravo:I got 3.5 oz off of a Cheese auto under led last round and the average weight of the photoperiods was 8 oz under led, its looking like I ll be getting closer to 11-12 oz per plant under led this round, day 25 update is being uploaded right now come over and have a look when you get a chance brother. Im starting to think the key to good weight with led's is less defoliation and more opening up the plant to get the light down to the lower nodes:)

looking good BID:bravo:I got 3.5 oz off of a Cheese auto under led last round and the average weight of the photoperiods was 8 oz under led, its looking like I ll be getting closer to 11-12 oz per plant under led this round, day 25 update is being uploaded right now come over and have a look when you get a chance brother. Im starting to think the key to good weight with led's is less defoliation and more opening up the plant to get the light down to the lower nodes:)

IM on my whey lol

Ok my fellow super troopers! I have news! Last night I discovered I had 2 blue dream clones that have rooted, so I decided to flower the "mother" rather than wait on the clones to get to a decent size to flower (3-4 weeks)we can see the purple power & indigo have vegged nicely so rather than play catchup I will flower the following 1 purple power,(gonna save the second for a Mom), 1 blue dream,1 p-roc (purple #1 X purple maroc) and 1 indigo endo (purple power X GDP) I may replace the pp IM pulling out just not sure with what yet, I set the timer for 11/13 last night, I know we all wanna see what this LED can do in flower, so it is officially underway!:thumb: here's some pics
Tledx1.jpg
Tledx2.jpg
Tledx3.jpg
Tledx5.jpg

sorry boss I know you were in a band and I am learning guitar.

Back
Top Bottom