BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix -BPN-JDL- Highly Mineralized Myko Madn

OH I had polyester Hiker:) but my Linen suit with my spoon around my neck and shirt unbuttoned was pretty groovy unless it rained. I didn't wear underwear so you could see everything:) had to watch the weather before I wore it:)

Of course you had to check the weather! If you were gonna bust out the linen, had to make sure it was raining right? :yikes:

oh wait... you said "unless it rained." I thought the rain combined with going commando was the whole point! :winkyface:

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix -BPN-JDL- Highly Mineralized Myko Madn

Of course you had to check the weather! If you were gonna bust out the linen, had to make sure it was raining right? :yikes:

oh wait... you said "unless it rained." I thought the rain combined with going commando was the whole point! :winkyface:

yep stood out like chicken braut:)

Left the pics in to help the sponsor. :winkyface:

That light looks nice. I was not aware this was going on until I saw this thread earlier. I finished reading through Sara's thread and this one now. I'll have to go look if Jon made one too.

When I looked at their site, I was disappointed they did not include a pass through plug to daisy chain multiple lights. I was very happy to see in your pictures that they have fixed that. :thumb:

Sara, I'm sure you're watching this thread... You need to update your website to reflect this feature as it's a deal breaker for some of us. I'll be expanding of my flowering room from ~5.5'x10' to ~17'x10', ie I'm adding 110sqft to my existing 55sqft. I estimate I need 8 of whatever replaces a 1000W HPS, or more if I decided to spread them out more. I'd need to be able to daisy chain the panels together. :)

Do you think more, lower wattage, panels would be better than fewer, higher wattage, panels?
My instinct says it's better to keep the LED lenses more focused , ie 90* instead of 120*, so perhaps more panels to spread them out is best?

Sorry to ask on your thread BID, but I already closed Sara's thread. :blalol:

Linen? While an outstanding fabric, surely, to be period accurate, you mean polyester! :party:

I soooo feel your pain. It only gets harder and harder to keep up the longer we're here. I've almost gotten over the guilt from not being able to follow all my subs as often as I'd like. The hardest part for me is hitting all of them each month. My latest technique is to hit some from the top and the bottom of the list. I'm sure this means I'm missing some, but I just can't get through them all in one sitting anymore. :blalol:
thanks homie! im excited to see what it does in flower
i try to hit all my subs in a week but i think im subbed to close to 100 so its just not gonna happen cant remember the last time i had a 0 for new posts lol i want to follow them all closely but um yeah

OH I had polyester Hiker:) but my Linen suit with my spoon around my neck and shirt unbuttoned was pretty groovy unless it rained. I didn't wear underwear so you could see everything:) had to watch the weather before I wore it:)
spoon? wtf? polyester suit!! omg! im allergic to anything but cotton & hemp (thank gawd!)
BID, congrats on your new light! I hope it provides you and your family a plethora of tasty and healing meds. I subscribed and +rep. I also have a worm farm! Do you leave worms in the soil to give a constant feeding to the plants(you mentioned castings so fresh they still have worms in them)?
thank you and welcome aboard!:thumb: the new light is promising (fingers crossed)i did not put the worms in deliberately it just that i needed them,and my bin is long overdue for a change so its due to the fact that im laggin behind on upkeep, story of my life since disability started

Damn, Fishy! You're a man with good taste in music AND a fine sartorial sense, as well!

:cheesygrinsmiley:
ok you guys enough of the sausagefest im gonna gag in a min!! eww just eww but funny as hell :rofl:

Any picture updates :thumb:
well i have some from the day i put all the vegging plants in there while i changed out the tents wanna see how it looks full to over capacity?
:high-five:

How's it going Irish ?
its going..buried in chores i need to do, money stress, my back and knees hurt, life is kicking my ass most the time, i just grin and bear it hoping it gets easier......you asked

heres some pics, i stashed the veggers in the led tent while i got the tents switched around and this is what it looked like for a day
Ledfull.jpg
Ledfull2.jpg
Ledfull3.jpg
and heres how its sitting right now, im going to attempt a reveg on the og kush since none of the clones made it
Led721.jpg
Indigoendo.jpg
and the tent i changed out
Junk1.jpg
Junk2.jpg
Oracle247.jpg
Veg34.jpg
and thats all for now:high-five::thumb:

Subbed for sure can't wait to check out the lighg I'm still in the market looking

Subbed

hmm... i'm using an led wholesalers tent, had it for more than a year, and its still going strong.

maybe i'm not hanging as much weight. my tent is pretty minimal, just a fan and two led lights hanging from the top.

been shopping for more LED light.. I'm only running two UFOs right now. started small to make sure I liked led but now im desperate for more/better light lol.

I wish we could fast forward. My tracking # says it is out for delivery :yahoo: but I live far from where it was scanned. I might see it tonight. That panel looks cool. I am back and forth with what I am going to do. I have seedlings so I could take them all the way with LED to show how the panel performs for folks who are going to try that or put it right to "work" flowering. I think I might "go all the way" :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks great BID

PS I hope your pain reaches the valley soon, peaks are a bitch...

if i was buying led it would be the only lights i would be running so it would be good to see how they do

good luck guys

your lucky then im not the first person to have problems with their tents, ive seen countless reviews that are ppl with the same issues i had, im done with them for good now,i cant recommend an led just yet,but the one i have is impressive thus far,but its only been a week .

Yea I've seen many pics of those plastic joints broken. When that happens to mine ill probably go to the hardware store and find some pipe that fits and then use jb weld and make a metal version. Much cheaper than replacing the whole tent lol. Although I'm sure I'll do that after I have more light. I did have an issue with the main zipper. The stitching at the bottom came undone so if I zip it down all the way it gets stuck.

I took a look at the site for topled and I think I'm sold on the lights =]

buckee! sweet! hope your light is in post haste! sar was saying she wanted us to demo from small plant clone/seedling thu finish, at least thats what i recall.
i thought about fixing the tent but in truth i dont need it i have 2 oracle tents perfect for my needs and a smaller tent i cant remember who made, i had all sorts of other issues with the tent i retired,the mylar peeling off the canvas,the stitching ripping,pinholes, the inner liner leaked and molded my carpet from day one i have been disapointed, i will write a formal review later, im pretty sure these leds are one of the good ones, the 2 purple power plants are doing good,reaching for the light growing well,bigger after a week!

Sorry seems like its been forever. Seems like times on slow.
i know right! imagine if you were me lol i stay away on purpose so it does not make me nuts,so i went in and did a mad dash in & out everyone got a drink, the led girls look great,little taller the indigo indica grew the most but its genetics make it a bush gdp x purple power, in case anyone wonders ...yes im a freak for purple strains!! i will always have some purps going, right now i have urkle,gdp,mendo purps,p-roc(purple#1Xpurple maroc) ,indigo endo,auto gdp,purple power and durple pream! then the blues blueberry headband,blue dream,the only ones not purple or blue are chemdawg,&cheese lmao,

Back
Top Bottom