BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix -BPN-JDL- Highly Mineralized Myko Madn

been thinking (did you smell wood burning) im gonna pull the 600mh out of flower 1 600 is plenty for a 4x4 and if i dont adding the led to my power bill will make it go up, cuz all ive done is add another light to the total, and it will drop the heat as well, i was thinking i could do a vert just set the cool tube on top of the carbon scrubber in the center i have plenty of wire and lumber to make it a vert scrog ,ive read how a vert makes gpw go up since half your light is no longer being reflected down,its all hitting direct i have plants that are not traind yet, i just topped a few but thats it,

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix -BPN-JDL- Highly Mineralized Myko Madn

I'd love to get started on some purple strains good to find out you are one of the guys to talk to. Got some purple kush from Buddha seeds new auto, was thinking of giving blueberry a go by Dutch passion.

i have a royal purple kush male i use in breeding as he was incredible,stout smelled amazing and lots of trichs .yup trichs on a male! he grew huge flower clusters and gave me over an oz if pollen fron a 24 inch plant thats a gem of a male,i have lots of his man dust stored in the deep freeze in triple dry air locks, ive heard nothing but good about the dutch passion blueberry,it can go blueblack too

i have decided to live out my dream of doing a vertical since i got the cool tube i have pondered how, right now i have only 3 plants in flower perfect time to do the switch around after doing some more research im reminded of why vert rocks
all light goes directly to the plants no refelected light going back down & thru the bulb decreasing bulb life, it increases growing area by at least 50% heat goes straight up and out, ol heath robinson has hit 2.4gpw with vert (tree &hydro) so i think its time with having all the stuff i need and a big enough tent,it will save power and i can run the jdl ballast at 110% turbo setting and still use less than the 2 at 75% and i really think it will be cooler and yeild much more, guess next popin will include my critical+ & boss hogg,,(after the next flower cycle) if it goes well im gonna do a tree mr smith/heath robinson style with 2 600s and a 400, winter time for sure due to that heat its gonna generate ,,so thats my project today, yup pics are gonna happen max! i guess you could say im sick of low yeild 1-4oz is bs i'll run just as much $ to make 3lbs as 3oz then i could take a break for a while,go on vacation! (i never did that before,a vaction) or just spend time doing doing other things i love like writing & recordng some death metal, playing even more video games,fix 1000 things around the casa! lol who knows,but im getting way ahead of myself here, first things first
build a vert....

first things first
build a vert....

:cheesygrinsmiley: as miwa would say... focus

i have decided to live out my dream of doing a vertical since i got the cool tube i have pondered how, right now i have only 3 plants in flower perfect time to do the switch around after doing some more research im reminded of why vert rocks
all light goes directly to the plants no refelected light going back down & thru the bulb decreasing bulb life, it increases growing area by at least 50% heat goes straight up and out,

must see pics =D can't picture it for some reason

:peace:

Welcome 916grow !

Ok hang got some new pics and words for you, I did some defol on the purple power,I seem to have misplaced the before pics I did one heavily and the other much less they have started growing rapidly, and were very bushy, the indigo is taking off thing are looking really good & healthy here's some pics
Led71.jpg
Led51.jpg
Ogk_reveg.jpg
Endo4led.jpg
Endo1led.jpg
Endo3led.jpg
Endo2led.jpg
Mars2.jpg

So how are you liking that LED so far BID? I can see your plants are lovely, but hey, it's you... your plants are usually beautiful girls ;) Seriously, lookin good man :Namaste:

Well so far IM loving the light,the heat output is non existent,it's bright and the color is fun,and it seems the plants really like it,I will veg till the pp fill out again from my butchery! Another week or so I was hoping to have blue dream starting out but I don't know if the 2 clones I have will be rooted or anywhere near ready, so Iwill go fwd with what I have,I know the purple power as well as the blue dream if not better I have been growing it even longer so the test itself will be unaffected just won't get to see the bluedream under LED as soon,

Next month is when we shall be getting ready to order our lights to possibly start off the next grow asap, so it be awesome if flowering started around that time :p to see how the light does in bloom as well :D was just hoping on good timing for me haha but yeah. Are you moving it into the 4x4 or keeping it as it is?

Next month is when we shall be getting ready to order our lights to possibly start off the next grow asap, so it be awesome if flowering started around that time :p to see how the light does in bloom as well :D was just hoping on good timing for me haha but yeah. Are you moving it into the 4x4 or keeping it as it is?
Well I wanna see what it can do in flower no hesitation for me to say IM much more interested in how it flowers! No ifs Ands or buts about it, I have a low power veg method IM perfectly Happy with (2x4 6bulb t5 6500k,324Watts max,30k lumens) I love it for veg, my only complaint would be nitpicking that there's not enough airflow around it on the sides to pull much air up past the light from the vents down low so it stays noticeably warmer below the light,and combined with tent "suck" in a 2x4 tent, hardly a legit gripe tho..so I want to switch to flower ASAFP! Lol
The light is rated to cover a 2 foot 4 inch square area, and is designed to basically replace a 400watt his if IM not mistaken, so no going in the big tent unless I can get another, but that will likely be some time since I have to save and pinch Pennies till I can afford it,furthermore we have not had an extra dollar to save since we moved,and spiffy quite her job to focus on school, but she did recently go back to work part time,so maybe saving up will be back in the ring of possible,then again if IM impressed enough by this LED I will auction off some of my other equip & toys so I can switch all my lights to LED, I might try it in the 2x4 tent after this run in the 18inch by 36inch ,(I measured it it's not actually a 2x4,) :thumb: IM loving the "unknown territory" nature of this test!
Hey BID looks like the lights are doing the job check it out
IMG_068319.JPG
IMG_068121.JPG
IMG_068422.JPG
:peace:
So are you using TopLeD lights? What size? I did not know anybody here was using saras lights already Coolio!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom