BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

a week or 2 into flower your probably going to notice a cal/mag defficiency bro, they use more with led's for some reason.Looks like it might already be starting or am I seing things?
you are seeing some spray residue from the PGR I sprayed them with the day before,I should not have and Calmag def with all the CA I put in the soil,there's gypsum,garden lime,calcium carbonate,azomite,soft rock phosphate, & plenty of CA in the amaze spray,but thanks for the heads, and I will keep an eye out :thumb:

sorry boss I know you were in a band and I am learning guitar.

Ty fish I can't see them on my tablet on the forum for some reason,I used to be able to,before the site did an upgrade last year,so I'll check it when I get on the PC

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Yay awesome that you got the bluedream rooted and getting on the way to flowering. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Id love to get my hands an all these goodies you put in the mix, but the initial investment into all these things to go organic etc $$$ or am i wrong? If so id love to be wrong then id strongly consider doing this too.

It all costs,but with how I do things you can start with little things and add as you go, like my first investment was a 50lb bag of azomite 24 +tax & worm castings, 15lb bag 10bux then a bag of kelloggs organic vegetable nutes with mykos under 10$,that made a huge difference and the azomite & nutes bag are still 2/3rds full and each successive purchase adds to my stockpile,
Now take a investment of some expensive advanced nutes I don't think you can even get enough nutes for 1 grow with 50 buxz maybe a 2 part quarts deal,but it's not organic and won't last,you'll need a Ph & ppm. meter too,20 a pop for cheapos so I would say if you spent 100 buxz on nutes if you go with rock powders,mykos, etc you'll get a lot more millage for your money and the best parts , no flushing,no Ph&ppm testing and a far superior product, taste& aroma will kick butt ,I started with "miracle dead" stepped up to "sly fox farms" (slick packaging) and then I found bpn 2 then 3 part (much better prices and excellent results) and then I got hip to bpn organic farmers pride 7 part line,(best pre made I have found) I still use many of his products but ultimately the best the holy grail was making my own nutrients with raw ingredients and some high brix products from ag labs and t&j industries (PGR,amaze,bloomit,natures own soil life &activator,yucca extract etc) these things average $10 a qt and are crazy concentrated! That's where IM at today the products are cheap &powerful and the end results are astonishing, of course I have had plenty of help along the way the members here have been amazingly helpful and I owe much of what I know to them, I can tell you just keep plugging away asking questions and you will find your holy grail method too, hope that helps Mr. maxx:thumb:

Just got my first Blue Dream this week and I thought of your grows. Smoke report--- aawwweeessoommmeee. :) Now I see why you grow it often. :)

Hey BID I like your grow and watchin' with baited breath I really want add one more light to my 4'X7' grow room for a total wattage of 960 watts of LED power and I would be able to angle the two end lights allowing more light to the lower buds I have been testing my Idea and you can see the additional light below when angled. man good weed it sure is hard to type when your stoned and it takes a long time hope you can read this ok and I haven't made to many mistakes Have a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TaDa:peace::high-five::bravo::goodjob::thumb::green_heart::):bong::bongrip:

It all costs,but with how I do things you can start with little things and add as you go, like my first investment was a 50lb bag of azomite 24 +tax & worm castings, 15lb bag 10bux then a bag of kelloggs organic vegetable nutes with mykos under 10$,that made a huge difference and the azomite & nutes bag are still 2/3rds full and each successive purchase adds to my stockpile,
Now take a investment of some expensive advanced nutes I don't think you can even get enough nutes for 1 grow with 50 buxz maybe a 2 part quarts deal,but it's not organic and won't last,you'll need a Ph & ppm. meter too,20 a pop for cheapos so I would say if you spent 100 buxz on nutes if you go with rock powders,mykos, etc you'll get a lot more millage for your money and the best parts , no flushing,no Ph&ppm testing and a far superior product, taste& aroma will kick butt ,I started with "miracle dead" stepped up to "sly fox farms" (slick packaging) and then I found bpn 2 then 3 part (much better prices and excellent results) and then I got hip to bpn organic farmers pride 7 part line,(best pre made I have found) I still use many of his products but ultimately the best the holy grail was making my own nutrients with raw ingredients and some high brix products from ag labs and t&j industries (PGR,amaze,bloomit,natures own soil life &activator,yucca extract etc) these things average $10 a qt and are crazy concentrated! That's where IM at today the products are cheap &powerful and the end results are astonishing, of course I have had plenty of help along the way the members here have been amazingly helpful and I owe much of what I know to them, I can tell you just keep plugging away asking questions and you will find your holy grail method too, hope that helps Mr. maxx:thumb:

Hahaha i think im too young to have the title mr already :p but thanks a lot, i will have to look into it. the only trouble is trying to find this all here and the German for all these different things etc. hmm going to be interesting if i can get my hands on it all. Id love not to have to flush and i really want to go organic. I had a look at the Biocanna line that they got now its pretty much a 3 part 1 for veg and then the 1 bloom and one booster. But having everything needed in the soil just seems to make more sense then adding things to the water. Jons also got some awesome autos going on with that self release stuff that also sounds interesting. Thing is i need to find better pots i was thinking of going with either smart pots or airpots. as currently the pots i got the soil and the side of the pot separate too much and water sometimes just rushes down the inside of the pot and not doing much with the soil. But also those other pots do a far better job at getting air to the roots so dono which to go for.

Hey bid im thinking of trying my hand at a hempy and doing the medium after the hole with coco a two part layer i was thinking. So ive been doing some searching on hempys and coco and super coco i guess. I found a vid and wanted to get your guys take on it as it seems like a pretty decent mix and a few of the things mentioned here were mentioned in the vid so was just curious on your take :) would be cool to get your thoughts on that mix.

And about the hempy i was thinking in the bottom section to fill up till the side of the hole is covered in the side of the pot, fill that with those um peat ball things that people use in hydro keep forgetting their names. then on top of that a coco super mix and then to top that off where the seedling grows some more plain coco for the roots to develop through. until they hit that lovely super mix and then finally reach the bottom where therell be water with nutes sitting there, in theory to me it sounds pretty good. got your blessing to ask questions and seeing as you are doing work with coco figured perfect person to ask :slide: sorry getting excited about doing this for the next grow.

Edit:

I was watching it whilst i was typing. I sent that till he got up to the part where he mentioned that he did a grow with additives only from house hold stuff pretty much. Id love to do that go to the organic store and get a few teas, herbs, spices, dried fruits i dono, im sure there might me a few things id have to order but theyd last me a while so im okay with that too. Id love to start working on a list to figure out what to get and start doing my homework for next grow.

Hi Bid,
Fisrst off much respect to you and your grows.
I am living down in oz in a very grower unfriendly area and supply's are extremely difficult to procure (to visit a hydro store I would have to drive 3 hours and get on a plane, and I don't think I would be around very long if my bags were searched at the airport after that visit....) so I am looking at bulk buying less incriminating products and attempting to "build" my own soil.
I have access to canna coco ( friend of mine buys it by the truck load then disappears out bush for months at a time) and a very high quality organic potting mix but the mix just doesn't work well with my... Tomatoes..
I've have read through all your journals several times in an attempt to avoid my first post being a question asked constantly but would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of your currant mix? Every time I find a recipe a page or two later you've made changes, improvements, ect.
I know it's a lot of trial and error and am not looking for a one mix does all more of a good base and how you deal with issues as they arise, eg in hydro cal deficiency can be as simpy as a couple ml of cal-mag, how would you combat this with your soil mixes?
Also any links you may have lying around from your own research would be invaluable, at the moment I must have over 300 sites bookmarked it is just so hard to read 10 000 words to find the 100 I'm looking for on my phone (out in the boonies here not net for the house unless your a millionaire lol)

Thanks in advance for your time
Yogi
( yeah my parents loved me aye ;) )

Welcome to the 420 community Highflyer, Ive actually also got some friends growing in auz :blalol: just wanted to welcome you to the community, also you ask some very good question that im also interested in. :thumb: :welcome:

Hi Bid,
I am living down in oz in a very grower unfriendly area and supply's are extremely difficult to procure (to visit a hydro store I would have to drive 3 hours and get on a plane, and I don't think I would be around very long if my bags were searched at the airport after that visit....) so I am looking at bulk buying less incriminating products and attempting to "build" my own soil.
I have access to canna coco ( friend of mine buys it by the truck load then disappears out bush for months at a time) and a very high quality organic potting mix but the mix just doesn't work well with my... Tomatoes..
I've have read through all your journals several times in an attempt to avoid my first post being a question asked constantly but would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of your currant mix? Every time I find a recipe a page or two later you've made changes, improvements, ect.
I know it's a lot of trial and error and am not looking for a one mix does all more of a good base and how you deal with issues as they arise, eg in hydro cal deficiency can be as simpy as a couple ml of cal-mag, how would you combat this with your soil mixes?
Also any links you may have lying around from your own research would be invaluable, at the moment I must have over 300 sites bookmarked it is just so hard to read 10 000 words to find the 100 I'm looking for on my phone (out in the boonies here not net for the house unless your a millionaire lol)

Yogi

I hear ya on the bookmarks and readin 10k words. Ive spent weeks at a time over the last 4 years in front of a screen reading thru journals on numerous grow sites. Theres so much out there that sometimes its just better to ask the question cuz youll go mad tryin to find the answer back in all those bookmarks or at least thats my experience Hell Ive even looked right over and missed what I was lookin for before.

Youre in the right spot though now so thats a good start. Good luck and remember your results will differ from others even using the same mixes just dont do what I did and over correct when things start goin wrong itll all work out

I
Youre in the right spot though now so thats a good start. Good luck and remember your results will differ from others even using the same mixes just dont do what I did and over correct when things start goin wrong itll all work out

That is my exact problem with soil, when thing start to go wrong I "fix" it then fix it again... Then maybe again by which time I've caused more problems than I started with.
Love hydro and how quickly problems can be rectified, I just need to sit back and not hover over them waiting for something spectacular to happen

Thats what I did too. I started out with FFOF mixed with perlite, coco, and worm castings and started feeding full strength nutes almost right away and more often than I should have even if it wasnt too soon. That led to problems I tried to self diagnose and others tried to help me with but nothing worked and I eventually started over and still had some problems but not as bad then I lost everything to mites.

Ive started fresh again using the same soil I started with but that had sat for a while and I didnt feed anything for 2 months, now I have the best lookin plants I ever have in 4 years and I started out in Perlite/Vermiculite Hempys with GH 3 part.

Everyone always says to listen to the plants and I think Im finally starting to hear them.

Hey BID I like your grow and watchin' with baited breath I really want add one more light to my 4'X7' grow room for a total wattage of 960 watts of LED power and I would be able to angle the two end lights allowing more light to the lower buds I have been testing my Idea and you can see the additional light below when angled. man good weed it sure is hard to type when your stoned and it takes a long time hope you can read this ok and I haven't made to many mistakes Have a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TaDa:peace::high-five::bravo::goodjob::thumb::green_heart::):bong::bongrip:
Thanks for the positive vibes! Sounds good to me if you can afford the lights! I'd love to fill my 4x4 with panels and some hanging sideways,! But I need to hit some cash first,
Hahaha i think im too young to have the title mr already :p but thanks a lot, i will have to look into it. the only trouble is trying to find this all here and the German for all these different things etc. hmm going to be interesting if i can get my hands on it all. Id love not to have to flush and i really want to go organic. I had a look at the Biocanna line that they got now its pretty much a 3 part 1 for veg and then the 1 bloom and one booster. But having everything needed in the soil just seems to make more sense then adding things to the water. Jons also got some awesome autos going on with that self release stuff that also sounds interesting. Thing is i need to find better pots i was thinking of going with either smart pots or airpots. as currently the pots i got the soil and the side of the pot separate too much and water sometimes just rushes down the inside of the pot and not doing much with the soil. But also those other pots do a far better job at getting air to the roots so dono which to go for.
IM a big fan of the smartpot! Airpots are nice but expensive & hard to store and you almost have to water by dunking in a container large enough to submerge them nearly to the top,smartie a are easier,I can Theo them in the washer,and store 40 inside 1,transplant is easier (just peel them off) , many great products can be found at regular garden stores if you have access to chickens,that's a great high n feet with micro nutes,one of the very best things you can do is get some red wigglers and start a worm bin,worm castings are one of the best if not the best amendments you can use,and they will work 24/7 making plant food just feed them kitchen waste,paper,cardboard boxes, even dried chicken & horse manure,I give them plant trimmings &footballs too,then you need minerals azomite,glacial rock dust,gypsum,calcium carbonate,,garden lime(has CA&mg) Epsom salts,soft rock phosphate,diatomaceous earth,basically whatever you can find, eggshell (must grind to powder) even get different coloreds rocks from your yard and smash to dust! There's stuff in there they need too, then some mykos to digest all the goodies,
So 3 main things you need besides Coco, poop,rocks,bacteria,!! I like the kelloggs organic all purpose veggie ferts ormi certified and time released 2mykos &minerals, if you can afford the bpn organic line (shipping may be the deal breaker) it's excellent in Coco & soil

Hey bid im thinking of trying my hand at a hempy and doing the medium after the hole with coco a two part layer i was thinking. So ive been doing some searching on hempys and coco and super coco i guess. I found a vid and wanted to get your guys take on it as it seems like a pretty decent mix and a few of the things mentioned here were mentioned in the vid so was just curious on your take :) would be cool to get your thoughts on that mix. also i could order all those things off amazzonnn.

[video=youtube;WIzuG861icQ]
[/video]

And about the hempy i was thinking in the bottom section to fill up till the side of the hole is covered in the side of the pot, fill that with those um peat ball things that people use in hydro keep forgetting their names. then on top of that a coco super mix and then to top that off where the seedling grows some more plain coco for the roots to develop through. until they hit that lovely super mix and then finally reach the bottom where therell be water with nutes sitting there, in theory to me it sounds pretty good. got your blessing to ask questions and seeing as you are doing work with coco figured perfect person to ask :slide: sorry getting excited about doing this for the next grow.

Edit:

I was watching it whilst i was typing. I sent that till he got up to the part where he mentioned that he did a grow with additives only from house hold stuff pretty much. Id love to do that go to the organic store and get a few teas, herbs, spices, dried fruits i dono, im sure there might me a few things id have to order but theyd last me a while so IM okay with that too. Id love to start working on a list to figure out what to get and start doing my homework for next grow.
I would not bother making layers, if your worried about the hempys leaking medium drill/burn several small holes in a cluster,make it a bit bigger than regular hole,or tape a little screen,cheesecloth,even crisscross a few threads or strings over it,
About this guys bid..it seems ok but a few things jump out at me ,coffee grounds are quite acidic and can throw the Ph off,eggshells have to be pulverized, adding chocolate to the mix is an open invitation to pests, I would rather just use Epsom salts,and grind up a human iron pill, but basically he's got the right idea, I try to avoid adding food(human) to my soil/Coco mixes I don't want rotting bananas IM my pots! That's for the worm bin they really like it
Honestly guys #1 thing is get a worm bin going! It's the best food black frikkin' gold! It has natural mykos,you can make a great tea with it, top dress it & mix it in, I've heard of ppl growing plants in straight worm castings,,however drainage is poor and it compacts to right, and the holy grail of minerals AZOMITE! Click hereAZOMITE it rocks! Lol
I found a 40 or 50 lb bag for 20 some buxz you need only 1tbps in a 2gal pot, I have put as much as a cup into a 5gal bucket with 70 natural goodies in it I don't really see def anymore if I do I topdress or brew AZOMITE tea,W/lots of mykos, and for good measure a tsp epsom salt,& some kind of calcium

Hi Bid,
Yogi
Well hello there welcome to my journal & 420mag a good choice they work hard to protect us,and is the Mecca of all things cannabis!
So ya wanna grow some stealth organic "tomatoes" well I shall do my best to get you off into a good direction, I have a thread dedicated to Coco growing link in my signature, Coco is imho the best medium it can grow nearly as fast as hydro,can be treated like soil, you can do a passive run to waste hydro with about any hydro nutes on the market, one caveat with Coco is it needs some Calmag of it's own before it let's the maters have any,there are many ways to do this, the first thing I used was a bag of this
1015111428.jpg

At a rate of 1 tsp per 2liter hempy,should have been 2tsp,I got some def in flower, and my mix was cheap fleabay Coco & pearlite bout 50/50,it worked and I still add some to every batch,I used "sly fox farms" trio,(GB,BB,tb) till I got some 2 part bpn much better
Anyway now I add so much CA in various form I don't worry about the Calmag need, but you can simply add a teaspoon or 2 Epsom salt & grind up a calcium pill to a gallon of water,and Drench the Coco
Yes my mixes change all the time but if you wanna know what my base mix is then
1 5 kilo block of Coco, washed till IM posses of at washing it,(I always wash no matter what the label says)
Then I add the must haves first
4-5 cups AZOMITE
1 big bag wormcastings 20lbs at least (I refill the wormgold bag with home made castings ) or buy a bag if need be
Pearlite about 10-20% of the mix depending on how fine the Coco is,finer gets more,(I like the super chunky if I can find it)
Pearlite in not absolutely nesessary unless the Coco is superfine pith
2cups kelloggs veggie nutes
And mykos lots of mykos, bpn root magic is awesome, and now I've found something even better (yes I did say that)
From T&J industries "natures own soil life & activator" get u sum HERE that stuff is so potent I have had it growing white fuzzies on the outside of my smartpots! One 10 dollar bag makes 40 gal tea but I cut it further to make 80gal and it's plenty strong at that dilution
I drench the Coco with the tea,and cover it and let it "cook" for a minimum of 2 weeks but the longer the better 3 months is my preferred time hell a year would be nice! But not realistic, and I average 4-5 weeks
That's the basic Coco recipe and will grow good to the end for the most part some strains of "tomato" like more food than others and you will likely want to add some boost at the end some tea with bonemeal & molasses is good,
And how long you veg,size of pots etc all play a factor in how long you can go without needing something, they will need tea at least once a week I give tea at most waterings,plain water every few ,
Now that's my basic minimum recipe
Now what the plants are in right now,, all the above with the following,decrease kelloggs to 1 cup
Add 3tbps bloodmeal,3tbps bonemeal,
1/2 cup of these,calcium carbonate,soft rock phosphate,gypsum ,diatomaceous earth.
1 cup composted old dried out chicken poop,,
4-5 cups mushroom compost
1gal sunshine advanced #4 soilless mix
1gal earth juice Amazon bloom soil
1 tsp natures own soil life & activator DRY
and to the tea I drench with first I add 2 tbps bpn dark matter humate tea,2 tsp bpn root magic,50ml bpn organic farmers pride "micro",50ml bpn vita blue b vitamins, 10 drops superthrive,2tbps organic Blackstrap molasses, 1 tsp yucca extract,1tsp energy 1tsp power up(ask curso where those 2 r from) and 1/2 cup kelloggs nutes, I bubble that with pure oxygen at a rate of 6 liters per min,(I have an o2 concentrator )for a few hours till it has a foot tall foam hat!
Then drench the Coco/soil blend and cook 1 month min
That is my exact problem with soil, when thing start to go wrong I "fix" it then fix it again... Then maybe again by which time I've caused more problems than I started with.
Love hydro and how quickly problems can be rectified, I just need to sit back and not hover over them waiting for something spectacular to happen
, that's when you go do research at as many organic & high brix websites you can find! *wink*

Thats what I did too. I started out with FFOF mixed with perlite, coco, and worm castings and started feeding full strength nutes almost right away and more often than I should have even if it wasnt too soon. That led to problems I tried to self diagnose and others tried to help me with but nothing worked and I eventually started over and still had some problems but not as bad then I lost everything to mites.

Ive started fresh again using the same soil I started with but that had sat for a while and I didnt feed anything for 2 months, now I have the best lookin plants I ever have in 4 years and I started out in Perlite/Vermiculite Hempys with GH 3 part.

Everyone always says to listen to the plants and I think Im finally starting to hear them.
you let the soil cook and balance out now all the stuff in there is ready for your plants to suck up!:thumb::Namaste:

Damn son. Haha thanks a lot for the in detail info I'm going to have to go through that sober and when I'm not baking. Umm okay so no layering not even with the pebbles or perlite chunks? Going to bookmark this page. Thanks again bid. About the worm castings I live in an apartment. Um kinda hard to get that going but something I could do is this. My grandmother has the most super super super soil going, she's been growing organic vega for 30+years in the same area her soil is super black like crazy she's got her own compost going loads of worms etc fuck I should get some of that. She lives about 3 hours from where I live so would be a one off but her soil must be worth pure gold to us growers. It's crazy she's getting close to 90 and her organic garden is her holly grail she still works on it at her age. Maybe I'll sneak in a picture next time I'm up there.

Wow, thank you.
People like you are invaluable in this world but to few and far between.

Damn son. Haha thanks a lot for the in detail info I'm going to have to go through that sober and when I'm not baking. Umm okay so no layering not even with the pebbles or perlite chunks? Going to bookmark this page. Thanks again bid. About the worm castings I live in an apartment. Um kinda hard to get that going but something I could do is this. My grandmother has the most super super super soil going, she's been growing organic vega for 30+years in the same area her soil is super black like crazy she's got her own compost going loads of worms etc fuck I should get some of that. She lives about 3 hours from where I live so would be a one off but her soil must be worth pure gold to us growers. It's crazy she's getting close to 90 and her organic garden is her holly grail she still works on it at her age. Maybe I'll sneak in a picture next time I'm up there.
..I have never seen any real benefit from layers, I tried it with clay pellets,& pearlite and all it did was stink like sewer, and kill the roots,but if it's full of Coco to the bottom it will fill with white roots!
Sounds like G-ma's got it going on I would ask her secrets,time for granny to give it up for the world to know,! I need to post a pic of my worm bin,it's a 10 gal rubbermaid roughneck it sits on the floor under my computer desk,as long as you don't put stinky stuff like broccoli,cabbages etc it won't smell,ppl keep bins in apartments all the time, you can dooz eet!
Wow, thank you.
People like you are invaluable in this world but to few and far between.

Whuu? Whadda I do? Thank you that's one helluva compliment!

Whuu? Whadda I do? Thank you that's one helluva compliment!

I have Been lurking for quite some time not trusting the net wanting to thank many people here this site has improved my misses life. She lives with ancolising spondylitis spelling may be off but it is basically fusing her joints in th lower back together and has weaker it to the point where even putting ina pair of shoes can land her in bed.
For reasons I won't go into something about experimenting the docs won't give her an help pain wise and have sent her away saying come back on the 15 of march 2015 and we will revisit the problem then. A big middle finger to us and a boot out the door. Nothing we can get over the counter help at all and due to allergys to codeine and a few other things it was a case of just riding it out for as long as it took.
I found a tinture recipe and was desperate to try anything so went around hunting calling everyone I know and came up with 15 pound of bone dry sugar leaf, no fans no stem and even as dry as it was the best smell I've ever experienced ((later found out the strain was Durban poison if your interested and to any other oz growers look into this strain absolutely flourishes in our climate) so all into a giant stainless pot and in with 10 litres of 93% home brew and soaked for a week. Strained the alch out with a stocking and the. Dropped that on a honey extracter (Honey Extractor - China Honey Extractor, Electric Honey Extractor | Made-in-China.com Mobile) and spun the hell out of it for about 15 min, trim was bone dry when it came out and I had 9.75 ltrs of what I thought was "diluted" tinture so I tipped it back into the largest Pyrex dish I had, put a fan on it and forgot it for a day and a bit got it down to 900ml and figured it was time to give it a test so took 20ml in a glass of juice and sat down to play Xbox.. Didn't get if the couch for 2 and a half days misses was in Sydney visiting a friend get home to me zombies out laying there and some how for me to the shower where she provided to wake me up, and give me the flu. But it was a success somewhat and all I had to do was dial it down, now this bottle will last forever and I have it down to 1/4 of a ml applied directly onto her back and gently rubbed in and in 15 mins she can get out of bed and walk, found my little bottleof miricle elixer :D

Sorry for the rant just realised I've bin typing for nearly an hour, 1ml in a shot of vodka and I'm flying happy would never need bud again if it wasn't for the love of my glassy.
Keep it up bid Jess reads your journals as well and is inspired by your passion and ability to work thru the hand you've been delt
Yogi

Your story is a familiar one round these parts,them not giving her big painkillers is a blessing in disguise one I wish I had,now I fight pain & dependence 24/7 cannabis is the best,it's going to be discovered as a miracle by more & more ppl, I think you should look into "Rick Simpson oil" and "run for the cure" on u tube, Durban poison is one I have wanted for along time I did get 1 seed but it did not survive germination, I want it for my sativa side of my breeding program, my goal is to create some medical strains for ppl in pain like me that need the power of cannabis but without such a powerful high, a high CBD strain may be the answer, I think it would help your missus greatly, I hear Durban poison is some powerful juju ! It's top of my list,along with a high CBD, I do what I do for ppl like us, this is why I continue to work on improved genetics,and went organic, can't have chemicals in medicine! Thank you for sharing,your story helps me push on in ways you'll never know,and why I give detailed answers,,,look into high CBD,and try to get some of those generous, cannatonic,Otto#1,harlequin, are a few, she may also benefit from a strong indicate for nighttime sleep aid & pain relief, I've read you can cross regular hemp with medicinal strains to create high CBD crosses,getting the hemp seeds is proving very difficult,but I will one day,same for high CBD I will get theme one day rest assured, I love what your doing and will help all I can:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom