Big Head - Dead Head OG Heavy Yield!

Herrrr is some pics of the deficancy i had, mainly cause by not having bloom noots for week of flower :loopy::loopy: dumb but not fatal, they had just started to get noticable when i broke down, (because im waiting for mail to bring my good nutes) and i went to local grow stor to get the dyna gro, which should do me ok till i can get my main nute run in.

photo400.JPG
image58.jpeg

ALSO bought i bought some panda paper to replace my black plastic door, so now i have white in veg to reflect light and black is on flower side to black out room nicly, this morning i snuck in there and i have to do lil more sealing, have to get the GOOD STUFF out and shoot that around the fan and a spot on a/c and should seal up nice. i had a gap under my door but i found one of the styrofoam door leak stoper things (idk wtf there called) but it blocked all the light, and later i can see it sealing the room for smell too...

:phew::phew:

The other day i went to my caregiver (man i got my plants from) he was just finishing his grow of the plants he had and had some of the bud that was cured from the same strain (deadhead og) that stuff was pretty good! Great smoke but his yeilds were small, given he flowered 2 months before me (so i have 2 months of veg under my belt compared to his so it should be donkey buds with some nice development if i can keep herrr goin!!!

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:
^^^Personal Fan Club^^^

pretty sure thats potassium.
if you want click my blog there is a handy chart there that shows all kinds of nute problems.:)
good weed to you jlt:)

GOOD WEED AS WELL!

Yep i had that and a lil zinc def too, but i just fed them with 15ml per 2 gal so They should be really full lol, i have thick plastic trays so i water till the tray is almost full so they get to bottom feed for the next day or so and should bounce back quick, im going to take day to day pics i think this weeked,

GOOD WEED AS WELL!

Yep i had that and a lil zinc def too, but i just fed them with 15ml per 2 gal so They should be really full lol, i have thick plastic trays so i water till the tray is almost full so they get to bottom feed for the next day or so and should bounce back quick, im going to take day to day pics i think this weeked,

You're getting it, if you put it in, or your soil has it in there then you know that's not the problem....ever......put everything in they need and you will NEVER have any kind of deficiency......unless you lock it out.....which is sooooooooo easy to fix.....rock and roll bro!, I believe your Rh is lower than it should be...........looks between 20 and 30%, that will give you the canoe leaves as the plants are trying to expose their stamata to get any free humidity they can......get that up to 50% in flower and that will go away....tell me if your Rh is different than what I think it is!

you may be correct, i think its mainly due to the fat they had not been fed, nor watered in 2-3 days (long for them, they thirst sobs). when i feed or water it ups the RH by alot because of the bottom feed

So durring my lunch i whent to the local grow store to my work lol and bought me some new pucks for the cloner as well as a cheap bloom food, im going to give them a full dose tonight im going to take pics next couple days and hope to have a cool timeline of the recovery time,

photo397.JPG
image57.jpeg

image_125.jpeg

actually has alot of mico and macro nutes for only 15$ lol this brand has its own line apparently and its all cheap.

I've used there foliar and so far have no complaints. Maybe I ought to try the next round of cuts in the turbo with some of their product and see if they do better?

UPDATE TIME!!!

Ok so the def issue is fixed, got my good nutes in and hit them with about 2 gals mixed with nutes for each of the big girls to give them an extra feed because they drank all the rez water from there tray in less then a day, others still have some to twerk with,

INTERNODE SPACING< check that shit out btw, i got circles on one pic that mimics many different branches : )

photo403.JPG
image_126.jpeg
image59.jpeg

HOLY SHIP TOAST BATMAN!!!!

Ok so last night i didnt sleep so great, idk why but got up took shower and was getting dressed and noticed through my blinds there was a truck parked accross street, so i part them, and there were 3 cops lined up on oppisite side of the street and two were standing on the side walk talking and faceing toward my house :bitingnails::bitingnails:

LUCKLY, being a white man with a job, (was driving my work van, so that was in my driveway), in flint, cops seem to over look you becuase they got black people killin up in here. so i freaked for a sec thinking please god dont let them be here for me! nothing i could do, not like i was about to rip my 4ft tall plants and flush them if i wanted to. so i just played it cool, tryed to look as white ass posible, took my dog out side to pee and played with her for a minute, got my work cloths from van and gave a wave to the piggys accross the street, luckly they were there for the neighbor, idk why, didnt know the guy, but man did it smell like bacon! :clown::clown::clown:

THREE LIL PIGGYS!!!!

photo404.JPG
image60.jpeg

^this is what i wake up too :rollingeyes::rollingeyes:

:bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::yikes::yikes::yikes::scratchinghead:

lol i freaked out for like 2 minutes then it was like F it, not like i can do anything but get it over with if they had a warrant there would be nothing i could do anywho so i just did my thing..... btw my thing is to get high, sooo long story short i just packed a bowl and smoked it and watched the cops lol

Damn, what a hell of a sight to wake up to. :whoa: Yikes.
Glad (scratch that - really f*cking happy) they weren't there for you! :phew:Love the "working white guy" routine, lmfao.

lol i freaked out for like 2 minutes then it was like F it, not like i can do anything but get it over with if they had a warrant there would be nothing i could do anywho so i just did my thing..... btw my thing is to get high, sooo long story short i just packed a bowl and smoked it and watched the cops lol

That's why your first command would be of one thousand!

That's why your first command would be of one thousand!

lol im confused on that statement on couple diffrent levels HAHA

what would i have command of? tiny mice men, that i will give galdiator armor and have them fight to the death for my ammusment>?

no?

oh......

My bad.......:trance:

Why Cogo's Original Cannabis Formula?

Here is some info on the website about the mix, thought it would be relivant

Cogo Original Cannabis Formula provides a complete set of necessary marijuana nutrients as a plant food, and also it is one of the few marijuana fertilizers that is environmentally friendly. See some of the qualities of this great plant food and fertilizer:
1. Complete Plant Specific Cannabis Nutrients
Cogos Original Cannabis Formula and Cultivators Choice Formula contains all the necessary nutrient elements that are needed for the complete life cycle of the plant in a completely water soluble form.
2. Balanced Nutrients for easy Marijuana Culture
Cogos Original Cannabis Formula and Cultavators Choice Formula are specialty formulations are for each stage of plant growth: seed sprouting, green top growth, flower bud for fruiting, and ripening for harvest quality. Each stage of growth requires a different ratio of balanced marijuana nutrients.
3. Environmental Protection
Cogos Original contain no hormones, unnecessary elements or fillers that only increase weight and cost. 100% of all the elements are used for plant growth from seed sprouting to high quality harvest.
4. Our Plant Food and Fertilizer Dissolves Quickly
Cogos Original are dissolved completely without any sediment producing a clear solution. Cogos Original produce solutions in the color of : A yellow and part B blue.
5. Fertilizer remains in Full Ionic State
Marijuana Plants can only use cannabis specific nutrient elements in the ionic form; whether the fertilizer is organic, chemical or biological in origin. If the fertilizer dissolves completely it is in the ionic form.
6. Cogos Original Cannabis Formula and Cultivators Choice Formula: Is custom blended for marijuana cultivation
Some fertilizer nutrients are not chemically compatible and form insoluble sediments or harmful chemical reactions that can harm plant growth and destroy soil chemistries. Cogo’s uses proven modern fertilizer chemistry along with proprietary chemistry to produce marijuana fertilizers that grow crops of the highest quality in the shortest period of time and improve soil quality at the same time with minimal environmental impact at the grow room.

Looks great in here jlt, glad you figured out your def problem, sometimes can be a real pain in the arse. And about the pig situation, if they were there for you, your door woulda been down faster then you can imagine ;). I'm the same way as you, get nervous at first, pant around, then f it what's gonna happen is gonna happen :peace: . Looks like i showed up at the right time, looking forward to seeing how these ladies turn out for you :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom