Black Diamond Perfect Sun Club

Jay thats a killer setup u have just awsome.what coverage is the cob covering.? How big is ur tent.plants look super happy top work;)
Thanks Growingmaster. My current grow with the COB led is to show what it will do in a 4 ft x4 ftspace. The COB is currently in a 4 ft x 5 ft sealed grow room and I have a Bubblegum auto, 2 Jawa Pie seedlings and a Big Bomb seedling in the "extra" 1 ft x 4 ft space. When the 2 plants in the flower room finish (this weekend prob, been flushing) I will move the COB to that room, move out the lights that are currently in there and move the 4 Dutch Delight plants so they can enjoy some 12/12 lighting, dehumidifier and very slightly lower temp. That will free up space for the 4 seedlings in the veg room that are just starting to veg now. .

Growchy thats a beautiful plant.she dont look mutant in the pics.she looks very happy and praying to the light.great job;)

Oh she's a Mutant alright
420-magazine-mobile796006298.jpg

Grozone nice setup dude that is indeed a very pretty light.its gna do great things im sure.how big is ur tent.looks a good size to grow some beautys;) good job
Thanks! And its 39" x 39" x 70" so just slightly bigger than 3x3 (I should have sprung for the 4x4 though)

Grozone very nice .sorry my tent is 100cm by 100cm by 200cm height.so just over 3 foot.bought this tent when got goliath as it wouldnt fit in my old tent.the goliath is 2.5 ft by 2.5 ft so sits very comfy for maximum coverage.works great.happy growing;)

Another happy Dwarf Star owner here. This is my first grow using this light and I'm loving it.
Here it is over a freshly super cropped White Widow about 30 days from seed...
420-magazine-mobile1145112717.jpg
420-magazine-mobile811483177.jpg

Not at all... It seems perfect. No shadowy spots for sure but no bleaching or burn. They're as far away as the website says, about 24in, and the little lady prays to them all day(except when i break her down a little lol)

Back
Top Bottom