Black Diamond Perfect Sun Club

They usually pray even harder after surviving our wrath . cool I might need to invest in one of these bad boys after all our space is only 22 x 30 so a bit smaller than yours and our height is 6'2" so it would be a shorty plant with a five gal. How close u get in flower?
The inside dimensions of the tent are actually closer to 22x34 so not a whole lot of difference. This is my first grow with this light so im going to do what Neil suggests and creep em down to 18in and see how that works out.
I have high(lol) hopes for this light after seeing others grows. Last time i flowered with a led only the buds were a little fluffy. It was an old model MH 300 tho so the tech wasnt as good. They need hps supplementation imo. These should be golden tho

Dwarf Star received. Just waiting on my seeds.
2978d62f5e87f5c35cb89917d141555d.jpg
0a9d8ed1aa904c42bbeafa8b8af03a32.jpg

Seaweed congrats ,new light always a joy.nice choice looks a great light.what size tent are gna use with the dwarf star?.have u orderd any beans to get started;) happy growing.
I've ordered seeds. 5 fem Chocolate Mint OG by HSO. 10 reg Goliath F2 by In House Genetics. I plan to pop one of the CMOG and use it as a mother and I'm going to pop a couple of the Goliaths in case I don't get a female then I'll have a mother of each. I'll do at least one round of clones then I'll move into a perpetual grow with both alternating strains each crop.

Good day growers .so on the left is fastbuds topped then lstd tangie matic auto,and on the right we have slow starter,girl scout cookie.she has been lstd.and is now growing faster than her sister.some nice vertical growth happening so im very happy grower.happy strong lady ladies. Had there 3rd feed of there life today .33 years old today;) grown under perfect sun goliath 1000;)
20170610_173722.JPG
20170610_173744.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Back
Top Bottom