Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

Man I hope you get it turned around. I thought for sure my wife was going to kill mine wen they were not quite that far a long when I went to the hospital for a couple of weeks last fall. I wrote everything down for her step by step in a checklist format and that got her through it. It took me quite a few times going over what I had written because what I do automatically she wouldn't know what to do.

This seems to be a common thing when we let others try to help. It looks like most of them will come back. I think your plan is solid to flush them really good and put them back on their normal routine. Like penny mentioned it hasn't gone on long enough to kill them. Good luck.

the others didn't react really, and they were all treated the same
compared to the others

everyone else is looking ok if not 100% ..
emergency care intervention kit ...

i went with 1ml calmag / L ro and 1.5ml 29% h202 / L ro, ph'd to 5.8 ... :)

on the soak right now ..

gonna do a pour through or two after then refeed immediately..

Personally I would unbind her and let her do what she needs to do. Let the plant be a plant for a day or two. Once she has her vigor back get back to training. Hard to grab needed energy when the solar panels are being pulled by other means and working against the internal hormones that are focused on recovery. Stresses me out just thinking about it... :nervous-guy:

LoL she'll pull through

there is loads of good news too .. the jungle room is doing fantastic ..
pics are about a wk old now ..

my northern lights cbd plants simply continue to build and build ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

finally have enough cbd in the jars to really start exploring once this harvest gets cured ..
some more of the cbd corner

the tangie was doing pretty good too. it's doing better for production than my last flat out indica ...

my dad says it's the furthest along ... maybe not surprising, but the hybrids don't seem overly sativa dominant.

Personally I would unbind her and let her do what she needs to do. Let the plant be a plant for a day or two. Once she has her vigor back get back to training. Hard to grab needed energy when the solar panels are being pulled by other means and working against the internal hormones that are focused on recovery. Stresses me out just thinking about it... :nervous-guy:

LoL she'll pull through

i am going to. i just have it sitting for the moment buck. it's good to point out for others though. good eye .. :)
the stems are weakened, don't want the plant fighting that as well

the top stems have stiffened up in the last half hour. the rest is a rag doll though .... :confused:

am still working on it. gave the others a minor flush for safety. no clue if it was needed or not.
waiting on RO to filter out. then doing a mix and feed to veg levels.

here's an lsd bud to look at ...

try to imagine it with just a bit more sugar lol .. :p
dad says the trichomes along the edges of the top sugar leaves are all ambered right out .. but the stuff on the buds itself is crystal see - through ..

wish i could see it, i am isolated from the flower room for safety as well. going to try and figger a way to get a few pics though. we are 2 to 2 1/2 wks out i think. these pics are older

this is the whole plant ..

we are hoping for a bit more bulk. it's not a bad producer, but it's not up to the black indica weights. the lsd are not the largest plant. i need a decent producer for medical thc in the 18 - 20 % range. my black indica started drifting and i needed to switch it up.

we were feeding hot at 6.9g MC / gal RO. it was a nail biter for a bit. especially with me distanced.
we held there two wks solid looking at what most would say pull back from..there was some tipping and other stuff showing. went against grain ...

rammed the pedal thinking what appeared as tox was really def ... and it worked ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

i guess everything is much more green now. that is the reports i get lol. my dad watched for plateau and pulled back to 6.5g MC / gal RO on the last feed. likely a bit of a smaller drop soon.

my other lsd hanging out ..

whole group ...

parents are technologically challenged. need to work out a way to get some more pics. i should probably be safe to be near them by next wkend i hope ..

I love the way we influence each other. :circle-of-love:

One VG tincture in the works. :cheesygrinsmiley:

morning 420 ...

got a disaster brewing ... this poor nl cbd plant is in total shock

is it not lifting or responding this morning. of course i don't know what occurred for sure in the past couple days..
so i'm not sure what to react to ... :confused:

seems to be a whole plant issue.. ph / nutes / roots - anything is suspect right now.
i'm actually wondering if something non-plant related got poured in there ...

there's still some hope at the ends ...

but even the newest stuff is losing lift. the majority of the non-damaged fans are in full droop ..

could use a few suggestions ... rebalanced nutes so far. probably go at it with a flush and re-feed today.
not sure i can pull off a save if it's something set in at the roots. i sure hope it's not something getting around ...

covid positive plant ? :eek:

it's the only one in this shape. i have a big hempy cup going with something questionable but don't think it's related. will throw a couple pics of that one up in a bit as well.

whatcha think guys ?
certainly looks like a below stairs issue. maybe extreme ph . 1st pics i thought calmag but the limp is another thing altogether

certainly looks like a below stairs issue. maybe extreme ph . 1st pics i thought calmag but the limp is another thing altogether

i'm at a loss really..

Wilt is typically caused by a lack of internal fluid pressure. So something has affected the plant’s ability to get water from the roots to the growth tips. Osmotic imbalance is the likely cause. This means that the concentration outside the roots was probably too high, resulting in the plant releasing fluids to try to dilute it. Flushing out the highly concentrated solution around the roots should help.

Wilt is typically caused by a lack of internal fluid pressure. So something has affected the plant’s ability to get water from the roots to the growth tips. Osmotic imbalance is the likely cause. This means that the concentration outside the roots was probably too high, resulting in the plant releasing fluids to try to dilute it. Flushing out the highly concentrated solution around the roots should help.

it's not responding yet.. kinda thinking something foreign got in there. it's got me thinking every little thing going on with the rest is going to lead to disaster ..

Something foreign?? Just who is this person..??!! o_O

lol just a friend. she's been bugging me for a year now to help her get set up.
she tried giving it a half hearted go some time back but didn't have the gear or understanding.

i dunno how much more easy i could have made it. only mix one thing and ph. i checked the ph meter. with the MC could have mixed and skipped the ph even. it was only two feeds i did not mix. :straightface:

still on the major droop this morning ... losing a couple more leaves as well

very tops have some lift back - so a good sign. it's wks behind the others now. if it hangs i'm running it lol ... :cheesygrinsmiley:
see what happens ... maybe get baby's first colas ... :p

very tops have some lift back - so a good sign. it's wks behind the others now. if it hangs i'm running it lol ... :cheesygrinsmiley:
it's all you can do mate. hard not.tonkeep teyingnstuff but sometimes you have to let them sort it with time too. I had 1 plant the whole 12 weeks that looked.like it was diseased and wouldnt even colour up with megacrop. was a mess the whole grow but yielded great buds. I gave up trying to fix her and let her decide to fight and she did. good luck

it's all you can do mate. hard not.tonkeep teyingnstuff but sometimes you have to let them sort it with time too. I had 1 plant the whole 12 weeks that looked.like it was diseased and wouldnt even colour up with megacrop. was a mess the whole grow but yielded great buds. I gave up trying to fix her and let her decide to fight and she did. good luck

i'm stubborn. the plants are too thank god ... :laugh:
shoulda ran two more over all ... which is part of the reason i didn't just pull it and move on..

i have an ugly hempy cup i'm running right now as well..

edit : oh ya, jungle room is looking good.. pics smuggled out lol ... :cheesygrinsmiley:
try get a couple up tonight or tomorrow.

Hang in there man, I hope that flush takes. If in a couple days its still wilting, I would cut it right back and let your friend have it. If it comes back to her, its hers. If it doesnt, it never was.

Flower room is banging fo sho tho! Fear not. looks like you will be filling jars soon.

This thing reacting like something damaged its roots. I have my theories.

Back
Top Bottom