Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

That LSD is chunky! :drool:

hiya felipe -- the lsd are actually my poorest producer on the last two runs. not disappointing, just not as bulky as the others.

i am aiming them at thc canna pills for adhd, and pain topicals. a little rec. they are a bit more sativa, as that's the more the profile i need to address. i am used to pulling a bit more with indica dominants.

the heavy indicas are superior in a pain topical. i keep trying to hit a one size fits all needs profile, and i can't do it.

i forgot to include a pic of stunty .. stunty is an lsd. :)

stunty chugs a corona to mark the times .. :p

everyone on the hang

had a little trouble with humidity spiking in the dry room.

right in the middle of bud rot territory.. :(
tried running the fan and a couple other things to get it under control. fan pulled a bit too much out. finally just left the the fan off and kept the inner door to the space open for now.

that brought it down to something more reasonable. will leave the door door open a couple days then close it up to see where we're at. planning on a 6 - 7 day hang, then final trim and jar. :)

Wow - nice and heavy!

i haven't done a whole plant hang to dry for a while. hoping for a little longer, slower dry than the last harvest, but praying it doesn't stay too wet and get rot. i have a couple small fans i can use for some air movement i might try. the exhaust fan is off.

I’m doing whole plant hangs on the small Autos. Works out better/slower for me this time of year.

i think the product turns out better when hung as a whole plant. i have nothing to back it up other than personal experience though.

i usually have lower rh, normally stuff dries too fast. this is one of the rare times of year that the opposite issue could happen.

Nice haul!

now to make sure i bring it in successfully. never done til it's cured lol :bongrip:

the spring / summer 2020 grow has hit the jars.

could have pulled them 24 hrs earlier. they came down a bit dry, but nothing a month long cure with a boveda won't fix. nothing jarred up hay, so that'll help. the jars will need only minimal burping.

yield was a touch more than expected, and mom was impressed with the density. i'm thinking this will be good meds. i gotta get making some stuff quick.

both rooms are down now. will clean up fort st veg/clone this wkend. have to make final decisions on the next line-up. we're dropping some new beans within the wk. :)

Nicely done bluter. Have you decided what you're running next?

cheers .. :)

in the midst of deciding on the next beans.

i have powerplant, chemdawg, gorrilla glue, and a 20:1 cbd strain. wanna roll the powerplant and trying to figure out what'll run with it. have to try and keep everything within a window as i'm pretty much forced into mono-cropping.

Wow - incredible haul, it’s been a productive year for you and your garden!!!

thanks ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

i am happier with this one than i thought i'd be so far.

thinking of switching it up some. possibly a different grow style. i have things about as simplified as i can get right now.

trying to address a couple issues :
a) the feed sched is a bit hard on my pops who takes care of things at the jungle room.
b) the buckets are brutal to try and keep upright.

b is a good problem to have. still a pain though. also no other method will produce like hempy with such a small bucket footprint.

cheers .. :)

in the midst of deciding on the next beans.

i have powerplant, chemdawg, gorrilla glue, and a 20:1 cbd strain. wanna roll the powerplant and trying to figure out what'll run with it. have to try and keep everything within a window as i'm pretty much forced into mono-cropping.

Can‘t go wrong with Chemdawg or GG. Who are they from?

thanks ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

i am happier with this one than i thought i'd be so far.

thinking of switching it up some. possibly a different grow style. i have things about as simplified as i can get right now.

trying to address a couple issues :
a) the feed sched is a bit hard on my pops who takes care of things at the jungle room.
b) the buckets are brutal to try and keep upright.

b is a good problem to have. still a pain though. also no other method will produce like hempy with such a small bucket footprint.

Switch up to recirculating. Been great in my setup, and not difficult to set up. After that, all you do is set timer for your feeds, then change the res once a week. ;)

Can‘t go wrong with Chemdawg or GG. Who are they from?

i'm running dr seeds right now. they are cdn and a sponsor, 2 things i was looking for.
the powerplant is a pure sativa, so it'll run long. i need the others to hang with it through flower.

Switch up to recirculating. Been great in my setup, and not difficult to set up. After that, all you do is set timer for your feeds, then change the res once a week. ;)

2 rooms miles apart does not lend itself to that style. i originally set up to do rdwc when i built the flower room. it proved to be more involved than what i could expect to happen there.

if i was on site permanent i think i'd go that way. it's one of the few styles that will keep my yields where i need.

hiya 420 ..

this journal is still alive ! ... :)

got some stuff brewing in the next wk or so. i need to get another bluter's kitchen episode jarred up. looking at my low sugar double whammy brownie recipe with fun added. probably do a cbd version, as even it can be heavy using the 1:1 strains .. it's a good un . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

beans need to be dropped soon. trying to catch up on some needed maintenance on both fort st veg/clone and the jungle room. work and car trouble crept in the way. i have to tear the brakes apart and rebuild them today. bunch of other more expensive shit as well, but not today.

i also spent a couple days at a friends place out of town, to help him put together a great 4 x 8 space - that was my holidays lol - he was too gun shy to allow pics. kinda bummed. was good to help and visit though.

also i got a call from pops yesterday ... excitement and happy things with pics soon - hope by tomorrow :love:

take care and take time to love and have a hoot 420 ! :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom