Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Congrats Grandma Boo! :party:

I'm sure you handled the 24 hours of labor like a champ!

:ciao: My baby girl gave birth to a baby girl today….I’m a grandma! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: 8 pounds 5 oz and 24 hours of labor. I’m going to take a few days off and enjoy the joy. Stay safe out there. :peace::love:
Another cool grandma who grows weed! My grandma canned figs….

:ciao: My baby girl gave birth to a baby girl today….I’m a grandma! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: 8 pounds 5 oz and 24 hours of labor. I’m going to take a few days off and enjoy the joy. Stay safe out there. :peace::love:
Congratulations to you & your family Boo ❤ Enjoy your time with the lil bundle of joy!

“A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Hi all. Thank you all for the congrats on the new baby. She is absolutely adorable and momma and papa are starting to get the hang of being new parents. :love:

This post is what I would call the good, the bad, and the ugly….

Let’s start with the bad: Yesterday, while I was still at my daughter’s house helping out, I got a text from my hubby saying there was a helicopter hovering over our house and he was gonna be pissed if CHIPs rolled in….well, a few moments later 8 state Patrol cars along with a County Sheriff rolled down the driveway and proceeded to let him know that the National Guard Blackhawk helicopter hovering above the house had spotted my plants. I am legal to grow, but had too many since I hadn’t yet disposed of the 5 pollinated plants yet (3 GSC, a PSM, and GK). Apparently all of them were supposed to be labeled with my name and drivers license number along with “personal grow” on them - which none of them did - so they confiscated them. :eek: All of them…
The ugly:
PXL_20210825_153044917.jpg

Purple Skunk Mass /Grape Krush
PXL_20210825_153055181.jpg

CBD and Blow Dream
PXL_20210825_153145890.MP.jpg

GSC #2-4 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The good is that the lead guy was very cool, apparently very apologetic and unhappy that they were spending those kind of resources on my summer grow, when what they were really looking for were felony growers (50 or more plants). Mr. Boo did not get arrested, he did not get ticketed, and they told him that chopping down the plants was as much as was going to happen. Unfortunately, he offerred up the White Widow in the tent (which I was gonna harvest today… :rolleyes:) So that got chopped too.
PXL_20210825_153234621.jpg

SOOOOOO…my summer grow is officially over. This whole situation was completely my fault and I am thankful that my hubby took it as well as he did. :p I’m going to take a little break and then start something new. TBD. :peace:

PXL_20210825_153234621.jpg

OMG! Between you and Shed, you're having a terrible time with your summer grows this year. I'm so happy no one was arrested but that sucks that they took all your plants even though you do have a licence. o_O

Well you have a new granddaughter to focus on and that's way more fun than all this stress. :hug:

You authored that post without a single word of profanity, which is sooo much better than I could have done!

Minimal enforcement yes, but still an unfortunate occurrence.

(BTW, I'd bet that Blackhawk is at least partially responsible for pollen being blown all over the place.)

:lot-o-toke:

Well, shit!
That's terrible news, Boo...
Glad there's no lasting consequences, but it sucks it had to happen at all...:straightface:

So sad to hear about this! Time to "get back on the horse" and drop a seed or two. :hug:

I hope you have a great Christmas, Boo!
Give that cute little granddaughter a kiss on the cheek for me!

Back
Top Bottom