Boptang Fems Test Run

60975E4E-37DC-47D2-8B83-BFAD4255FDA8.jpeg

63DBFB60-434A-4769-B739-356946C348F5.jpeg

the Boptang carnival:party:
:high-five:

So the Sundae Driver is full blown reversed. A few sacs started opening. I have it in a tent with the GMO, Mimosa, and Tropicana Cookies. Problem is no pollen is coming out. I am opening the ones that look ready to burst and still nada. Hopefully within a week. Might have to pull the plug on this one. Ahh the fun of making fems.

So the Sundae Driver is full blown reversed. A few sacs started opening. I have it in a tent with the GMO, Mimosa, and Tropicana Cookies. Problem is no pollen is coming out. I am opening the ones that look ready to burst and still nada. Hopefully within a week. Might have to pull the plug on this one. Ahh the fun of making fems.
That's a shame if he/she doesn't give out. Really liked the look of her.
Fingers crossed things change throughout the week :goodluck:.

That's a shame if he/she doesn't give out. Really liked the look of her.
Fingers crossed things change throughout the week :goodluck:.
Yeah, well the Boptang #2 crosses are all turning out nice. The #2 is the more tropical pheno and it allowed the other mom's used to dominate in terps which is perfect for me, because it gives me lot's of variety. And I have 8 new clones that I can hit it to, and just keep this Boptrain chucking along.

Boptidos coming down in 2 days. Here are a couple pics of #11. Looks to be the best yielder out the bunch. Best blend of the 2 parents used, and super frosty. So win, win. Possible keeper to the next round. Gotta do the smoke test and see what the terps are like. Hope y'all are staying safe and sane out there.

Hi everyone. Couple of pics of my black cherry bop. Day 68 today.
Been more of a challenge to grow than the boptang but they've been enjoyable girls to run. Some real unique terps coming from them :ganjamon:

Few pics of my favourate out of the 3.

Hope you all had a good 420.

Thanks
:passitleft:
Lf.
:bravo: :passitleft:looking good Lancashire! That strain has given me a little more difficulty to grow as well.

Back
Top Bottom