Aloha Grown With Sunny

You made me smile Sunny! Thanks man!

That’s Awesome my Braddah! I truly believe in spreading good vibes and lots of aloha across the planet when I can!!

Sunny...wow...not even a burnt leaf tip to blemish that shot. Photography takes a close 2nd to your grow techniques. Back to work tomorrow, but had great downtime with the family. Cure just about there...the 2nd gen CMXL auto is better than last grow...doubled up on Budswel this time in flower. We did smoke a big brisket and a turkey breast...and a lot of CMXL auto over the past two weeks. Hows the fishing this time of year there?

Aloha Braddah cr8! Sounds wonderful my friend! I smoked through all my cream Mandarine jar lol I’ll have to grow that one again!

As far as fishing goes it’s still pretty good. If doing deep sea fishing the key is to find the warm pockets of water. Fishing from shore we just observe the tides and moon phases.. Usually a rising tide on a darker moon is best.

I hope all is bony friend! aloha!
:passitleft: :passitleft:

Aloha All and Good Morning :love: I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far and you all find many reasons to smile today:hug:

Today will be yard work and blunts for me on this beautiful Tuesday. I got my hands on a new electric pole saw so gonna try it out!

Ive got some Himalayan golden raspberry to cut back and it’s some thorny shit!

this mornings garden view :D

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! :love:
:passitleft::passitleft:

Good morning and aloha friends! I hope you all are having a lovely Sunday so far!

B585E402-CD82-4731-8654-2D68E00E2309.jpeg

:passitleft: :passitleft:
Wow!...
Great photo bro!!

Aloha All!

I hope you are all getting restful and nourishing sleep! I got a nap in earlier so I’m up messing around in the garden and smoking kif bowls.

Plants are gonna get flipped to flower in a day or two once I’ve taken some clones.

First up is Chocolate Mint OG

Black Valley from Ripper Seeds

OMG from Ripper Seeds

Grandpa Punch from @beez0404

Critical Purple Kush

Garden Shot

I just realized totally forgot to take pictures of the g13 sour dog clone haha.. slight malfunction in the short term memory :D

I got my veggie tent/mother tent and cloning space set up. The two autoflower plants are lovingly it all to themselves for now.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! :love: Aloha!

I started out committing that chocolate mint was my favorite, then as I scrolled down, I thought I might change it to black valley, then maybe it should be omg... I’ve decided that I love them all and you are doing a beautiful job with them Sunny! :slide:

All looking lush Sunny. Ramping things up with the extra tent. Very nice.

Good morning my Braddah! Yes the extra tent will help keep a smoother flow I think. I do have more photo period strains I’d like to grow so I’ll be able to get a jump start on vegging them out sooner so I can flip to flower sooner. I hope all is blessed on your side of the pond my Braddah! Aloha!

Yes indeed Sunny, LUSH is the word for your garden! looks the bomb Braddah! Peace and Love from the Wet Coast!

Aloha Braddah Lando! Mahalo for the compliment my friend! This run has been kind to me so far.. keeping everything tidy and organized helps tremendously for my stoned brain. I hope work has been good my friend and you are getting enough rest. Stay blessed my Braddah! Aloha!
:passitleft:

I started out committing that chocolate mint was my favorite, then as I scrolled down, I thought I might change it to black valley, then maybe it should be omg... I’ve decided that I love them all and you are doing a beautiful job with them Sunny! :slide:

Aloha HH!! I have a hard time picking favorites in this bunch lol I’ve told myself I will withhold my judgement till these girls start to do the boogie in flower:laughtwo:

I will admit though that the OMG has my attention big time. Short and stocky with fat stems and she absolutely reeks! She stinks up the room every time I bring her out. The Chem genes are really strong in this one and I plan to keep a cutting for sure.

I hope everything is absolutely heavenly with you and the ohana and you are staying warm up there. Always wonderful for you to stop by! Aloha!

Beautiful!! Love the colour of green!!

Mahalo my Braddah! Gonna do my best to keep these girls super healthy all the way through!

A quick shot of the dark devil auto this morning :D
89DACBED-C26B-4D49-A4BD-E77B297F612B.jpeg

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!

Sunny, Plants are all so healthy..fems about to blow up. I will post an end of grow update on my no touch auto grow yields this next week...just finishing 3+ week low slow glass burp dry to 59 RH. Testers Cream Mandarine XL more terps...doubled up on budswel last few weeks. Hope its sunny there.

Heck yeah my Braddah! Congrats on the harvest! I do think training pays off in yield but I also do love seeing a plant go (au)naturale too. I have to replenish my killa kush and cream manderine xl jars so they will be next to go in the veggie tent.

I hope all is blessed up your way my friend on the 3rd coast! Aloha!

Aloha friends! I hope this finds you all feeling healthy and strong and your ohana’s are safe and happy!

Just a small update on the flower tent today. Plants are humming right along and are on day 3 of flower. They are slowing beginning to stretch out the legs a bit and everything seems to be going smooth.

I have been doing a light foliar feeding once a day after the lights come back on with some sea kelp and they love it. Plants are still being fed 3.5 grams of mega crop 3ml of protekt and 3ml of super carb.

I plan to jump up to 4 grams of mega crop on the next feeding while these girl transition into flower to compensate for additional energy they will need during the stretch.

6 plants are filling up the tent nicely. I imagine there won’t be much if any light penetrating the canopy in a week or two.

Finally the hula hooped G13 Sour Dog clone lol.. She is stoked on life again and seems to be happy. She got some slight tip burn when she finally “bit” into the fresh soil.

That’s all for today! Sending you all lots of love and positivity
:love:

Beautiful! things are looking real good over there in paradise, Sunny!

If only rolling around in it wouldn't destroy it :laugh: Looking good buddy.

Lol no kidding my Braddah! I’d advise to take all my training kebob sticks out beforehand though! A unexpected acupuncture session would be unsettling :hug: :oops:o_O:eek::laughtwo:

I all is blessed with you and ohana my Braddah! Aloha!

Beautiful! things are looking real good over there in paradise, Sunny!

Aloha Carcass!! I hope all is wonderful in carcass land! Yes plants are stoked on life right now. I just gotta keep it that way for a mere 8-9 weeks and I should be golden lol!

Some shots of the two auto flowers in the veggie tent.

The flower tent is humming right along.

I you are all having a wonderful Thursday so far! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always:love:

Hi @Sunnyskies
Been meaning to finish catching up on your journal for some time now. Glad I did, love your style all around brother :high-five: . The photography, training and growing skills are also incredible!

As I stare out my window at the snowfall coming down, I wish I was in your corner of the world... take care, stay healthy, I wish you & your family the best in 2021:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom