Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

Gaz, Heat only rises when allowed to stratify. If in motion it will flow to lowest pressure. Intake and non-directional exhaust next to each other will only ever make a recirculating mess. When you put the intake on the bottom you simply allowed it to pull more cooler air off the floor than hot air from the exhaust.

I believe Rich just has a big ole intake going there.
Edit: was typing when above message posted.

Gaz, Heat only rises when allowed to stratify. If in motion it will flow to lowest pressure. Intake and non-directional exhaust next to each other will only ever make a recirculating mess. When you put the intake on the bottom you simply allowed it to pull more cooler air off the floor than hot air from the exhaust.

I believe Rich just has a big ole intake going there.
Edit: was typing when above message posted.

Same Result, but better explained :thumb::thanks:

Hey @Doc Bud can you drop some knowledge on PGRs in your kit and the use of Triacontanol. Supposed to be a naturally occurring plant growth regulator and was wondering if it's in the kit. I know fish and other stuff are good PGRs but my knowledge on the subject is limited. Is this what gives your plants the amazing growth?? Do you think there would be any benefit adding organic Triacontanol hormone from Alfalfa tea?

Frick, hadn't realized you've gone with the pucks already... I may have to be the captain on this expedition, had intended to go with a small QB, but now who knows lol.

Oh yeah, ive had them since i went to led. The panels i bought required the red ufo for flower but do want to upgrade soon. Send my a link to your test grow when you get them. Very interested.

Swelling up some more today. Hopefully they will be ready for cats very soon. I figure I'll probably do a drizzle between the cat? Should the little drizzle to keep top soil moist be GE?

The girl front right will be a monster in a few weeks!

Thanks pw! The ones on the right seem to be a little faster with the growth. A little bit bigger buds on the right. The ones on the left are just starting to turn brown. Cant wait

Looking amazing in here RF! :high-five:

Thanks ween. I hope they are ready soon im not sure i can make the wait.

OK RF I think you need to start looking into picking up MORE Curing Jars :goodjob:

Haha thanks Gaz. I was actually thinking of something similar to how shiggs did this setup.

Lmao I still have 12 plants to trim...may I always be cursed with too much to trim! I bought some 7 gallon food grade buckets and gamma seal lids. Tomorrow I will get some turkey bags and big bovedas. I will cut branches to fit into the buckets so I can cure while I wait to trim the ladies. This way I can go at my leisure.

I have a 5 gal bucket with gamma lid but its not food safe so i may get another bucket so no smells impart on the buds but thinking the same, Boveda 62%, Turkey bags, and a food safe 5gal bucket with Gamma lid

Back
Top Bottom