Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

Haha thanks Gaz. I was actually thinking of something similar to how shiggs did this setup.

I have a 5 gal bucket with gamma lid but its not food safe so i may get another bucket so no smells impart on the buds but thinking the same, Boveda 62%, Turkey bags, and a food safe 5gal bucket with Gamma lid

Thats very similar to how my brother does his harvests. He swears by it.

Here’s hoping your Tut is a high flyer!

I'm sure it's gonna be a winner. Can't wait to make seeds with the two plants i have.

Thats very similar to how my brother does his harvests. He swears by it.

Hey right on! Thanks Mr stank. I'm a little nervous to try but that puts me at ease. Will be a lot easier then all the mason jars.

How did the Super Drench turn out?

Hey Doc, did 5gal of super drench and the plants loved it.

Was thinking of doing a GE drizzle on the top to keep dryness even then Cat. Thoughts?

I'm sure it's gonna be a winner. Can't wait to make seeds with the two plants i have.

Hey right on! Thanks Mr stank. I'm a little nervous to try but that puts me at ease. Will be a lot easier then all the mason jars.

Hey Doc, did 5gal of super drench and the plants loved it.

Was thinking of doing a GE drizzle on the top to keep dryness even then Cat. Thoughts?
Naw.....just go drizzle with a bit of pure water if needed then do the Cat Drench. GE will be the main drench in the latter half of bloom.

In the future, if you grow this strain again, feed a bit heavier in early bloom. You're on your way Rich......gonna deliver that HB produce now.

They look pretty happy from here! :slide:
I'm only on my phone but I agree with Penny. Looking real happy

Thanks guys, i mean that they seem like they are drinking a lot now. Almost looks like its time to water again. Only supposed to wilt once at flip. now I have to be more on the waterings so they dont wilt. i'm not really used to this soil stuff.

Dang, they sure look good. I would say they are ready now for the CAT.

Excellent! Forget the drizzle of water. I'll do cat. When do you think JM. Like a day or two more or am i good to go? Is there an easy way to check like if the first 2" of top soil are dry to water or something?

Thanks guys, i mean that they seem like they are drinking a lot now. Almost looks like its time to water again. Only supposed to wilt once at flip. now I have to be more on the waterings so they dont wilt. i'm not really used to this soil stuff.

Excellent! Forget the drizzle of water. I'll do cat. When do you think JM. Like a day or two more or am i good to go? Is there an easy way to check like if the first 2" of top soil are dry to water or something?
Pour a quart slowly down the top today. When the pots are light give the Cat! ☺

Thanks for jumping in there Doc. I just seen they were looking right in the window of time. Am I correct in thinking the water now is more for the plant then the soil? Full hydration before the massive growth of the buds.

Back
Top Bottom