Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

Whats up everyone! Its still very early and wont be planting for a bit but want to get a journal going niw and will document my transition to doc buds high brix kit! Very very excited! Coming from coco so this should be a real treat!

Ill give more info as we go but it will be a sativa grown under cob lighting!

Screenshot_20170830-183645.png

When the seeds come in ill pop them, take clones and plant them into the cooked high brix.
Not bad price

It's very affordable considering 1. The customer service. 2. The ease of use. 3. You get 3 runs out of 1 kit. Yes you have to buy some inexpensive extras to do so but 3 runs, come on! It doesn't get much better then this. 4. My plants look amazing!
I know I’m considering doc high brix for a while have paid a bit attention over few years watching some grows will see lots of choices to decide on by next winter .

Eithier way subbed in see if I can learn something or two .

Thanks PW! This strain is a winner for sure. I cannot wait to try it. I think it's going to be a favorite. I'll be making a mother for it and seeds to come. Gotta spray sts around next week and find a place to flower a hermie clone.

They loved the drizzle. Thinking they will be ready for cat very soon!

WOW those are some happy gorgeous looking plants.
If I don’t make a full switch to DWC I’ll probably being getting in contact with you @Doc Bud the results of your product are all over this site.. I wanna taste some of this organic hippie stuff hahaha

It's very affordable considering 1. The customer service. 2. The ease of use. 3. You get 3 runs out of 1 kit. Yes you have to buy some inexpensive extras to do so but 3 runs, come on! It doesn't get much better then this. 4. My plants look amazing!

I just wanted to clarify this statement above: You will NOT get 3 runs from a basic kit, but can get 4 runs from a bulk kit.

Soil should be recycled for at least 3 runs....this is perhaps what Rich is referring to.

BTW, the "Bulk" kit is about 30% less than buying 4 regular kits. Even more can be saved by getting gallons of everything, but we're getting ahead of ourselves....a single kit will grow a pound of top shelf produce for about 101.00. including soil and worm castings we're at about 170.00 but again, the soil can and should be reused.

WOW those are some happy gorgeous looking plants.

Thanks SB! I'm really happy. Anyone considering the kit but on the fence, jump on over. Wish I got the kit when i first started. So easy. This has to be my best grow yet. Its been way less work then coco and aero/dwc is a lot more work then coco from my experience.

I just wanted to clarify this statement above: You will NOT get 3 runs from a basic kit, but can get 4 runs from a bulk kit.

Soil should be recycled for at least 3 runs....this is perhaps what Rich is referring to.

BTW, the "Bulk" kit is about 30% less than buying 4 regular kits. Even more can be saved by getting gallons of everything, but we're getting ahead of ourselves....a single kit will grow a pound of top shelf produce for about 101.00. including soil and worm castings we're at about 170.00 but again, the soil can and should be reused.

Sorry for any confusion. Yes, that's exactly what I ment. The soil kit can be recycled by cooking it again after harvest and is reusable 3 times. 1 kit will do seed to harvest 3 separate times but you need to buy some extras and recook after you harvest your crop. Either way 3 separate grows from seed to harvest with minimal additional cost is where it's at! I'll definitely be buying a bulk kit soon so I can alternate while one set recooks. Sounds like I'd get 12 grows out of the bulk kit considering that recycling the soil is highly recommended. Definitely the cheapest way to get high quality cannabis in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom