Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

Thanks guy's. I know Doc said to let them dry but not to let them wilt. I'm guessing they are dry enough. They got a drizzle a few days ago but not a full drench. I'll probably get on the cat then since they seem dry enough but not wilting yet.

I recommend drying them out in Veg. In bloom, we like to keep the soil moist, but not wet.

I say go ahead and give them the CAT. Next grow, you'll be on top of things better and will be able to get the CAT a bit earlier, but you'll still see a good effect from this one.

Pour a quart slowly down the top today. When the pots are light give the Cat! ☺

Was going off this post, I'll make sure they don't get as light. Getting it in before wilt though. Then I'll drizzle on top wait a day or two then CAT again. Planning on 1oz in 5gal of water put in the saucer and on top. Thoughts?

Great questions.

First of all, if they got a strong Transplant drench when you transplanted (that's a good thing) then do GE, followed by Cat. Perfect.

As for watering tech in bloom, it would appear the links in my signature for the directions are no longer functional. Let the bloom container dry out "veg style" once. After that, try to keep it slightly moist all the time.

Water with a gallon, half down the top, half in the saucer. When the water is all wicked up----should take about 20 minutes-----you're good to go for a few days. As you feel the weight of the pot decrease, and you notice the top of the soil drying out, dribble a pint to a quart of water on the top between waterings, to get it to dry out uniformly.

When the pot is dry----BUT NEVER WILTED----give it a gallon.

Main points:

1. Wet/dry only applies to veg and once in bloom
2. Never water to the point of soaking wet, but do try to keep the soil slightly moist during the bloom cycle.

Did i let them get too dry? I waited to before wilt?

Was going off this post, I'll make sure they don't get as light. Getting it in before wilt though. Then I'll drizzle on top wait a day or two then CAT again. Planning on 1oz in 5gal of water put in the saucer and on top. Thoughts?

Did i let them get too dry? I waited to before wilt?

Yes, that's the post. We're not doing the wet/dry cycle in bloom. I'm having you pour a bit of water down the top so that it dries out evenly, IE not parched on top and moist on the bottom. We do NOT want wilt, which is why you want to go by weight.

Your measurements for the CAT are great. Solid plan.

By far! Lol. Definitely the best cannabis I've ever grown with about a third of the effort. I really feel like the kit did most of the work. I dump a few ml of this and that in some RO and give them a gal or two every now and then with foilers about every 10 days. No dealing with ph or reservoirs, no maintenance or cleaning. Easy peasy.

Back
Top Bottom