Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

Thanks guys! Definitely did something to them. They have a stronger smell and more resin development then the left side.

Plants are starting to wilt, I'll give let them wilt a little more before giving the super drench.

If they're still a little heavy, you might want to go lighter on the water portion, but keep the dose the same. Your call.

I see no reason to waste it....mix up what you need.

Thanks guys! The plants seemed to enjoy 2gal each. 1gal in the saucer and 1 gal on top seemed just right. So I'm pretty set on 8gal drench. Thinking of just putting a full 16oz of Trans into 8 gal? Thoughts?

If you say 5gal for the 4 plants is fine then that's what I'll do but they seemed to love 2gal and they seem pretty dry. They only had a drizzle last.

I think I've seen those or maybe his previous version. Definitely something I'll be getting into once my red ufos kick the bucket. I have 3 and they should last a couple more years. They seem to hold up well.

I have my 10" ducts for intake pulled out into the living room. That should make a good "Lung room" and heat shouldn't spike again.

Humidity is now staying between 35-45% here they are after super drench. Did only 5 gal. One pot seems a little light compared to the other 3 but not by much. Hopefully not too much longer before cat.

Back
Top Bottom