Buckshot's Perpetual Grow, LED, Pro-Mix, Evolving Feeding Routine

Thank you all for popping in! I don't have lots of time to wander in your gardens but I want to see what you are all up to so I will be around soon.

This is what I am dabbing today :roorrip:it is "orange"

That’s some nice looking extract you got there buckshot. It’s great to see a familiar face from what feels like eons ago. I just returned to 420 mag forums after a rather long hiatus myself. Good to be back Sharing the love of the plant. See you around my friend!

Thank you all for popping in! I don't have lots of time to wander in your gardens but I want to see what you are all up to so I will be around soon.

This is what I am dabbing today :roorrip:it is "orange"

Hey Brotha
hope all is well with you
i been mostly doing the solventless glad to see you around :thumb: :passitleft:

Hey folks, still alive still growing
20221221_132638.jpg
20221221_132722.jpg
20221222_074859.jpg
20221222_164916.jpg

Potchimp! Good to hear from you. Sad to say Cosmo passed a while ago. Fucked me up good for a while then I got Rolo he is half red nosed pit bull and half English bulldog. We are also waiting to be able to take home our newest family member. His name is Bravo (whats with the o's?) he is a blue French bulldog. How about you? any new family members?

Here are my boys

20221220_163352.jpg
69251.jpeg
69252.jpeg

Good to see you too Graytail! Now I am going to have to go on some garden tours! Thanks for stopping by

My sister got a dog after Bubba died, but it's different now for me. We've got another one we've had a long time that's close to leaving this world. He's the sweetest thing you've ever seen; my best friend, really. I'm gonna hate to see him go.
Chimpwoman got three long-haired cats but they claw the hell out of me; one climbed up my back and bit me in the neck* but they're getting more tame and less feral as time goes by.

* His name's Fats-o, by the way :)

My sister got a dog after Bubba died, but it's different now for me. We've got another one we've had a long time that's close to leaving this world. He's the sweetest thing you've ever seen; my best friend, really. I'm gonna hate to see him go.
Chimpwoman got three long-haired cats but they claw the hell out of me; one climbed up my back and bit me in the neck* but they're getting more tame and less feral as time goes by.

* His name's Fats-o, by the way :)
OK get out the pen. I need a comic of the Potchimp under cat attack! 🤣

So most of my outside garden grew itself this year. The really tall plants in the pics were found growing in the lawn from seeds that wintered over. I pollinated with a male that also wintered over from a friends garden. I did put out some known plants. The bud pic is from Big Irish Doodes genetics :hug: I have kept this plant cloned forward for many, many generations. If anyone tells you cloning forward will result in poor plants ... pure bullshit. The bud is BID's Durple Pream, Grand Daddy Purple x Blue Dream.
20221223_075157.jpg
63906.jpeg
20221013_152749.jpg
64545.jpeg
64466.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom