C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

I'm still trying to get my order to go through, but seedsman has not responded to the service request on their site or the PM I sent them. I'm bummed because more and more of what I had selected is getting g sold out. I'm seriously bummed. It was a 10 strain order too. But if much more gets sold out and I dont hear from them, I'll have to go with another seedbank. I didnt want to because Seedsman has almost every strain I wanted in 5 and 3 packs. AND the main reason I wanted to buy from them was for the C99 x BB seeds. I was buying 3 more so I could do a true pheno hunt.
I believe we've become spoiled with all the instant gratification and door deliveries in virtually no time. Myself included. Cheer up. Here try this... :passitleft:I'm sure seedsman will be around shortly.

I'm still trying to get my order to go through, but seedsman has not responded to the service request on their site or the PM I sent them. I'm bummed because more and more of what I had selected is getting g sold out. I'm seriously bummed. It was a 10 strain order too. But if much more gets sold out and I dont hear from them, I'll have to go with another seedbank. I didnt want to because Seedsman has almost every strain I wanted in 5 and 3 packs. AND the main reason I wanted to buy from them was for the C99 x BB seeds. I was buying 3 more so I could do a true pheno hunt.
Why are u needing to contact them??

I know they don't do visa and the MC has been a challenge too

Yeah... the visa/mc gift cards are a crapshoot too. I tried that route once and ended up with like 40 pending orders on Seedsman but none of them ever went through.

I will say though, I do make transactions through the website with my MC fairly regularly without issue. It's been a good 4-5 months since though. Not sure if it would work now

Maybe I should try... lol

In the name of science!

:thumb:

Yeah... the visa/mc gift cards are a crapshoot too. I tried that route once and ended up with like 40 pending orders on Seedsman but none of them ever went through.

I will say though, I do make transactions through the website with my MC fairly regularly without issue. It's been a good 4-5 months since though. Not sure if it would work now

Maybe I should try... lol

In the name of science!

:thumb:
I just made an order yesterday and I got two separate emails, one said order placed and the second said order paid. Is it safe to assume I made it past the questionable phase of accepted/rejected payment? No shipment info yet, but they did give me a estimated date of delivery range. I paid with a MC credit card.
E3E6BEB5-508F-4EE3-8E1A-55D96648521C.jpeg

Planted mine in soil/quart containers....might have fvcked up because I scattered some soil from my stash bucket and it got into the water bowl with the seeds...a muddy mess...I found 2x and then poured the remainder of the goop into the third container...live and learn...move that damn bowl in the future ;)

Some GROUND breaking news. 2 c99xbb have broken through as well as 2 critical+2.0 just waiting on the last c99 and those 2 Alaskan purples!! By the time I leave for work in 6 hours they’ll probably be through the dirt, that’s my guess anyhow bonus pics of the girls in veg
D49397AB-338F-459B-A1A9-817DAD1F07FB.jpeg
44C600CB-EADC-4FAE-85DA-626A52D35B92.jpeg
13457F04-CCA2-4B30-AD5B-CEB02A7EB1B2.jpeg
7228D258-581E-43C3-A18F-BE0E88B4BFA1.jpeg
D49397AB-338F-459B-A1A9-817DAD1F07FB.jpeg
44C600CB-EADC-4FAE-85DA-626A52D35B92.jpeg
13457F04-CCA2-4B30-AD5B-CEB02A7EB1B2.jpeg
7228D258-581E-43C3-A18F-BE0E88B4BFA1.jpeg
E5730B19-9C1B-4ABD-8D87-C4FA80ED2B29.jpeg
CF4C8961-3C00-4E51-AF95-9412F2451E31.jpeg
6E27D2CD-271A-4405-930A-D4E5721338D4.jpeg
1EFE8DB5-C998-4CA9-B322-2061A592B6CC.jpeg

yeah @BobbyZ! congratulation for the twinz! ehehe

I've just replied to your message @Scottsquatch and I'm sure customer care will reply to you soon with all the info needed!

;)

So happy to see so many sprouts!

. I paid with a MC credit card.

yeah that @Heavenly Hybrid !

I've just got some info from office and I confirm that Master Card payment are accepted....but at the moment we have some problems with other payments methods in the USA due to bank transfer regulation.

In the meantime we have a US bank account and can take bank wires and a new, easy payment method called Zelle.

I hope it helps!

Okay so my patients is out the window :lot-o-toke: I'm tired of waiting :popcorn: I have 3 Gelato beans from CKS (that got here in 6 days)
If those C99 beans don't show up tomorrow...I'm gona germ my Gelato and those others will have to wait on me :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom