CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

They won't autumn until late in flower, but should be pretty if I can get the root temps down.

In sure you'll be able to get it done. Gonna be one beautiful room either way though. I really want to see that thc bomb cone out looking like the breeder pics. Purply frosty buds with pink hairs. Too cool

re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

This is the 3rd strain from Bomb Seeds I've grown. They're great plants, but never look like the pics from the breeder. Maybe this one will be different.

So which strain of bomb seeds is your favorite so far? I've got a couple of heavyweight seeds strains, heard nothing but great things about fast n vast, so hopefully their other strains are just as good

Ok, I don't show all this much, but here goes. I've topped some & started some training. I'll try & make obvious what
I'm doing, but only have a phone still & these pics are a nightmare.

3-Leafer Kalish still kicking out odd #'s:
IMG_20140916_195038137_HDR.jpg

Bending back fan leaves for lateral branch development.
IMG_20140916_195051701.jpg

Topped her
IMG_20140916_195108322.jpg

Spreading tops for tight nodes & expose lower, new lat branches to light.
IMG_20140916_195131780_HDR.jpg

Lateral branches developing. I focus on this @ this point instead of going vertical, I'm setting up for horizontal growth. This helps me no matter what I do later... LST, SCRoG, whatever direction.
IMG_20140916_195147077_HDR.jpg

Things are really starting to come together in there. I'm about the same, I start them early for horizontal growth instead of vert. Even the mainline and Flux are taller than I prefer my plants to be. I like a nice flat canopy, no problems with penetration that way

Looking good there Cajun! Can't wait to see them as you bend and fold them to how you want them. Origami pot... kool

WJ

Its a mild version version of LST at this age. I'll start using green ties for serious horizontal LST soon. When they're a Lil older

Cool, I do all the same stuff except first time I've heard of bending fan leaves back - will have to give that a go next time - thanks for the tip. My current SSH was set horizontal practically from birth though and I love the way she's turned out.

End of early veg training I guess. The more advanced growing Dark Star & Kush are about as far as I'm going before transplanting in permanent homes. Ironically, these 2 fast growers are in my homemade fabric pots. Lol. Shameless plug.
They're topped & pinched at top node to slow down & keep building the lateral branches. After transplanting, I'll decide what to do. Planning never helps me there. Plus, I need to make sure the method fits the plant. Forcing it doesn't work for me.
So, full on veg, permanent training next.

IMG_20140918_213259.jpg

I just saw on YouTube that the Kalishnakova strain mutates a lot. It's still unstable after all this time looks like cause I got a 4 leaf clover here.

My Kosher Kush was a weird mutater too, her main stem wilted away and got eaten by the rest of her and she had all kinds of crazy blade counts anywhere from 3 - 9.

Hey cajuncelt, over in the journals in progress we're setting up a solo cup challenge and wanted to know if you would want to be one of the judges at end of flower. Anyone can enter by the way

Cool. I think we have you, wildjim, and possibly LA. Should be a good panel of judges. But if you'd rather join in the solo grow that's cool. We're trying to get as many people as we can

Talk about mutated plants, I got a ak-47 here that's throwing duckfoot leaves, hardly looks like a pot plant lol. Totally fucking me up, thing also looks like its constantly in preflower too. Plant is 5 years old never flowered, always under 24-0 lights. For 5 years girl must be tired lol

Thanks for being a judge bro.

Ah, AK-47. One of my favorites. Cross her back with another to get vigor back? Good luck.

Ah, AK-47. One of my favorites. Cross her back with another to get vigor back? Good luck.

That's my plan. Gonna chuck a AK clone in flower spray with cs, when I can to get some pollen and seed her out see if the seeds produce this deformity.
If not I'm gonna cross breed it with white Russian again, see what happens. AK+ww= white Russian, what happens if I cross AK back in the mix? We shall find out lol

My buddy said it yields the same still, just the plants don't quite look like cannabis. So I dunno if I'm that worried about flushing that gene out. I'll see after first harvest of the AK in 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom