CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

Yes, I'm not revealing how I really reacted. I'm still apologizing around here. Jeesh, it was just a little crying, cussing & yelling?

re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

Damn. Them things really stretched out. Can't believe a little bit of dark did all that

Hi there, i will pull up a chair, if you dont mind...

I have literally just read about this dark period.. Too fire off the flowering hormones quicker....

On my first photo grow, so will be following intently ...

Good luck

:Namaste:

I placed an order today. Darkstar, thc bomb, wwxbb, ko kush, fast and vast, blue dream, and free critical super silver haze and amnesia. I'm excited to get growing! Now I just need more big lights.

Good old herbie !!!... Gotta love them freebies

Yeah I do. I told them to keep the 5 free sleestack skunk regular seeds, and they told me they'll send a free fem auto in place of the sleestack. How awesome is that of them? Lifetime customer for sure. Never got a dud yet from them.

Yeah I do. I told them to keep the 5 free sleestack skunk regular seeds, and they told me they'll send a free fem auto in place of the sleestack. How awesome is that of them? Lifetime customer for sure. Never got a dud yet from them.

That is awesome.... Its something we dont get very often anymore... Quality customer service..... And its that what keeps customers returning.... I used em 2 times now... And like you, i vote with my feet..... Budworshippers Slippers are tucked nicely under herbies table ...

I wouldnt wanna those seeds either, great to know they are a bit flexible..

:peace:

Yep, from Herbie's. They've hooked me up after accidentally sending me autos once. The Tutankhamen I sent over for Plant of the Month this month was one of those replaced beans from Herbie's.

IMG_20140907_133056414.jpg

Check this out. Most seedlings shoot nodes up in even numbers (2, 4, 6 for the Trailer Park Boys), but this Kalishnakova has 3 at each node. Kinda cool. Never seen that before?
Is there such thing as a "normal" grow? Cause mama nature digs throwing me serious curve balls. Lol.

Hey Cajun, I have a GDP cross going in my new sideline journal and it was shooting out 3 limbs per node at first. Then it grew out of it and Craw reckons it might revert back again. Bizare but fun and if it reverts then I to will clone the crap out of it lol :)
Best of buds to you buddy! Also loved seeing the Tutt in POTM :) :)

Hey Cajun, I have a GDP cross going in my new sideline journal and it was shooting out 3 limbs per node at first. Then it grew out of it and Craw reckons it might revert back again. Bizare but fun and if it reverts then I to will clone the crap out of it lol :)
Best of buds to you buddy! Also loved seeing the Tutt in POTM :) :)

Weird huh? Long as it stays healthy.
Yeah, wanted to put the Tut up this month. Keep Gert's memory/legacy alive. Lol.
How're you looking the new systems so far? I love those pots. That freakin' light is insane too.
Hairs in the air!

I think it's a sign. She's gonna be a showcase piece. Make sure and clone the hell out of her
Taking cuttings tomorrow from her.

Yeah lol my new gear is awesome. I just didn't utilise it properly this go round. Like the Oxy Pots system. I need to use this from the start really, get the advantages going early to drive a quick veg cycle. Ill also run a live beneficial res next time with airstones etc. The light :) :) I wish you were able to check it out in person lol. It, once I upgrade It will be a new level set for LED. The God boards are simply off the chart with power and resembles hps glow lots more than norm LED :)
I fluffed this run up myself really lol. But lessons learned!

I know you'll master it & probably already have. I love the concept behind those pots. I've done by hand what they do automatically.

I may fly out to see it. Lol.
No one around here is even carrying them yet. I'm still not totally sold on LED, but it's definitely gotten much better. That thing you got is a different animal.
Very well deserved I might add.

Back
Top Bottom