CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

I'm taking cuttings for clones in a week. I'll post pics.
Thanx for the kind words.

re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

Seedlings all doing good. 2nd true leaves coming up. I'll post pics in a few nodes & before transplanting. I still only have the phone, so updating is not too fun/easy yet. Laptop fixed soon.

IMG_20140831_125400074_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140831_125515669_HDR.jpg
Yikes. Seedlings had 1st full night of darkness and s-t-retched out big time.

Damn. Them things really stretched out. Can't believe a little bit of dark did all that

Right? Lil sneeky of you ask me. Greedy too. Seriously grew like an inch or two! Lol. Hour That's a good sign of things to come.
I put em in the corner of the tent at the bottom for that. Of they want light, I'll see if they're ready. I'll know by lights out.
For ppl who've followed previous grows... I still dislike the seedling phase. Lol

Oh, & I'm not drunk, it's my phone changing up my typing. Still waiting on DC jack for laptop.

Yeah, i usually have to edit every post I make because of my phone. But in fairness I have taken my pain pills, took a couple hours and had a couple beers already today. I feel you on the seedling phase. It's so boring and uneventful. I always keep a CFL 2 inches away from mine, so they never stretch on me. But they're probably just setting a pace, so you'll have your hands full soon

Got em straightened out. Had to replant them before stems weakened more.
Fed Superthrive & PUR. Their back to being happy. Wow, still surprised how quick they took off. I think a lil too much light put them in hardcore veg mode before roots could get a jump start.

IMG_20140901_135641740_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140901_135419491_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140901_135412602_HDR.jpg

I'm ordering a Darkstar tonight. Hear and see nothing but great things with that strain. Any particulars about growing it I should know beforehand? And same question for thc bomb.

I'm ordering Darkstar, blue dream, fast n vast, and some nlxbb. Any of those you would trade for a different strain? I would get rid of the nlxbb if you think there is a strain that would be better...

I placed an order today. Darkstar, thc bomb, wwxbb, ko kush, fast and vast, blue dream, and free critical super silver haze and amnesia. I'm excited to get growing! Now I just need more big lights.

:ciao: Cajuncelt.

Looking forward to seeing what your THC Bomb does. I've got a couple going myself. And yeah, that was quite a stretch those kids got. :)

:high-five:
Hey Canna. I grew some Cherry Bomb awhile back & it was awesome. It loved me & I loved it. Kept quiet all grow, then last 3 weeks of flower she swelled up big time & took over the tent.
Have high hopes for the THC Bomb.
Oh, it's an auto too...I think.

I placed an order today. Darkstar, thc bomb, wwxbb, ko kush, fast and vast, blue dream, and free critical super silver haze and amnesia. I'm excited to get growing! Now I just need more big lights.

Awesome choices imho. What is the KO? Kosher Kush?
Man, those last 3 are making me jealous. Little longer flowering time, but way worth it.
Northern Lights is way underrated just because it's been around, is familiar, & has been crossed with everything, but it's still is badash smoke. I love the stuff.
That Blue Dream & Dark Star will be the stars of the grow.
Watch that haze too. Don't feed her much, like never over 1000 ppm. She'll be in flower for a long time. Careful w/ her smoke too. You'll think you're having a heart attack! Lol.

It's ko like knockout. K.O. kush, sorry, my phone doesn't like to spell things with periods in the name. I think it's by heavyweight seeds, the people who do fast and vast

Hey Canna. I grew some Cherry Bomb awhile back & it was awesome. It loved me & I loved it. Kept quiet all grow, then last 3 weeks of flower she swelled up big time & took over the tent.
Have high hopes for the THC Bomb.
Oh, it's an auto too...I think.

I only germed two of the THC Bomb seeds and they both are showing female pistils. Good seeds! Let's hope the results are as good as the Cherry Bomb. :)

I only germed two of the THC Bomb seeds and they both are showing female pistils. Good seeds! Let's hope the results are as good as the Cherry Bomb. :)
I hope these aren't autos. I trashed the baggies they came in, but they were free (shows how long I've had them).

IMG_20140905_190122680_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140905_190130844_HDR.jpg

Man, I was a mess today. I watered the seedlings & gave a shot of Superthrive.
Dropped the Kalish upsidedown, freaked out & dropped the rest of them on the floor.
All seem OK @ lights out.
Whew... Got lucky.

Back
Top Bottom