CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

I hear ya. I'm about to be in another dry spell until Nov. I've seen autos from outdoor grows that are awesome.
You ever looked at Freedom 35? Check it out. Buddy said it was sweet, but pretty strong. Flowered in like 5 weeks.

re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

I'll have to check that one out. I've heard of top 44, which is supposed to be seed to harvest in 44 days. I think nirvana makes it. But I'd guess something that flowers that fast would be tiny

The THC Bomb auto...best auto I've grown. It's bigger than the photos & still going.

IMG_20141001_223131560_HDR.jpg

Compared to the Blue Mammoth, typical.

IMG_20141001_223152341.jpg

Hope so. We'll see. I'm pretty impressed with bomb seeds. They're stable, vigorous & yield what/how you expect. I haven't cared for the high of any of them yet though. The Cherry Bomb was pretty good.

Moved the autos to the flower tent today with previous grow & popped next grows frijoles.
The Chiesel is very fussy & getting purplish. She's not just hungry. The transplanting upset her. Feeding a little superthrive but I want to dry her out pretty good too. They're all feeding at different rates now. Most need water every other day. Worried me. I'll get carpal tunnel with all the watering about 4 weeks into flowering.

The Kush is bent over in LST. She likes it. 12 new instant tops.
The Darkstar is in horizontal LST & I may top again next week. It's growing lateral branching nice now.

I've too many clones. I jacked up the previous grow, took allot of clones to replace them thinking a chunk wouldn't make it. They all did. I've had worse problems.

I'm semi-retired (disability), & I wonder how I've done this the last few years while working. I'm in that room constantly screwing w/ something. I need growers glasses bad before it's too late.

I meant Method 7 glasses or something similar. I found some of brands for $20.

I thought I would share with you how I transport nutrients to my plants. I use 1, 2 and 3 gallon size portable sprayers to water my plants pots with.

RL_Flo-Master_1_gal_Economy_Sprayer.png

Hudson_Super_Sprayer_Professional_Poly_2_gallon.png

Hudson_Super_Sprayer_Professional_Poly_3_gallon.png

Hudson_Constructo_Poly_3_gallon.png

This last type has wheels that you can roll to or carry to where your plants are

Roundup_3_gal_Cart_Sprayer.png

This allow me to mix up nutrients in different strengths easily to water plants in different stages of growth.

I am using a pair of Active Eye Growroom Glasses when I am in my grow rooms, the Active Eye Growroom Glasses are meant to filter High Pressure Sodium spectrum and do a great job almost colour correcting the light coming from the LED light panels. You can see there is a lot of blue light in the full spectrum lighting that Lush Lighting uses in their LED light panels. I have read other people have purchased shade #5 welding glasses to wear when in LED lighten grow areas.

Active Eye Growroom Glasses

"Active Eye Growroom Lenses with Interchangeable Bonus Lenses!

See better, grow better.

Active Eye Growroom Lenses reduce the red/orange glare from sodium grow lamps so you can see your plants in a more natural light. It's easier to identify pests and disease problems without having to turn off your grow lights.

Includes a bonus set of gray lenses for outdoor use.

- Daylight vision
- UV/IR protection
- Anti-glare"

Thanx KJC. I knew there were alternatives to the expensive designer glasses. Great info!

Hey LA! Man, I'm busy again round here. It's nice to be in grow mode again.
I saw your new toys you built. Awesome job my friend.

Cheers buddy its fun for me to be going all ghetto again lol. Its great having all the kit don't get me wrong but my light at nearly 3 grand is the most expensive thing I own lol. So I'm more worried on losing that :) :)
Now I can play with little risk of big cost! Hurrah! :)
Plus I love repurposing stuff from charity shops! Ill always want to do things on the cheap, Its how I started out and always did me proud!
I'm glad your loving being back busy with plants in abundance! :) your work is always a joy to watch! :)

Hey Canna. I was pretty surprised to see yours. Very different. Mine is definitely a flop eared indica.

Week 7 going to flip next week.
Darkstar is strong & doing well. The Chiesel is hanging in there. She been fussy. Doesn't like to be dried out too much. Prefers to be watered everyday, low ppms. Everything else doing well. I put the Kush & Kalishnakova in LST, the Chiesel was super-topped which I don't do, but she just developed like that. The Purps is going to stretch big time. The spider cob led light is here. I'll put it up next week when I flip these.

The clones are doing well. Slow. I haven't messed with them much. They've been Clonex misted so I'm just letting the roots air out & get their thing on.

Seems like all my girls are lagging in veg more than makes me happy. I think it's my timing with transplanting, bad root zone, the MH's are done or all of the above.

Keep it Green!

IMG_20141018_192314.jpg

Back
Top Bottom