Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

A fellow Gemini? No wonder you're so cool. My bday was last week.
Happy Belated!!!

Well happy belated birthday wishes to you too Cajun. :partyboy::love:

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

15 June, 40! Another crazy Gemini, lol...

I should've known you were a gem. I finally got those Grizz Kush pics downloaded. I'm sifting through seriously about 800+ pics from that trip

And here I was thinking your a tease Cajun lol

Hey guys, glad to see so many gems here. :)

G'Day everyone!

I have a little issue with these Buddha plants. Both of them are having some problems with the Cotyledons. They won't open all the way.
The larger one started out okay, but one of the Coty's started folding over about a week ago. It's blocking the new leaves from getting light. I keep turning it trying to get light at it. LOL Now the new one doesn't seem to want to open them all the way. Ever seen this before? Surely hope they correct themselves....

coty_1.jpg

coty_2.jpg

G'Day everyone!

I have a little issue with these Buddha plants. Both of them are having some problems with the Cotyledons. They won't open all the way.
The larger one started out okay, but one of the Coty's started folding over about a week ago. It's blocking the new leaves from getting light. I keep turning it trying to get light at it. LOL Now the new one doesn't seem to want to open them all the way. Ever seen this before? Surely hope they correct themselves....

coty_1.jpg

coty_2.jpg

Hmm. I've had lil ones do that from too much light, but it didn't really affect them much.
I wonder if it's a LED thing?

G'Day everyone!

coty_1.jpg

coty_2.jpg

you can cut them off if they're annoying you or the rest of the plant once you've got real leaves as long as there's micros in the soil, they've done their job already.

Well happy late b day canna
ditto

it happen to me once. plant died. but i had one that didnt die.
the two bottom leaves will die anyway. no worries.

Thanks everybody, and HI Jamthe3! Long time no "see". LOL Good to hear from you.:circle-of-love:

It wasn't the LED. That was just put up yesterday and the plants were doing this before that under the CFL's. I thought at first it was a heat issue. But now that it has been brought up, I'm going to be sure to move that light higher or lower the seedlings. :thumb:

I'm going to try to weigh down the one larger plants' bent cotyledon so some light can get to the new leaves. Once they are strong, I'll get rid of the bent over one. :)

Not sure on the new sprout, just seems to have stopped for some reason. Will give it a few days.

I'm heading out to do some planting shortly. Flat tire leaving work slowed my plans. Grrrr.....LOL Thank the creators for "fix a flat".

Also want to get some pictures when done planting, and have to wait for the phone to charge up. One thing after anudder this afternoon.

Thanks for the B-day wishes all.

UPDATE 5-31-15

Telephone...{{RING RING...RING RING}}... Man answers: "Allo?"
Caller whispers: "Yo, Vinny...the job...it's done". {{click}} Man hangs up.

Wildlings Cannabis Haven is open for biz!

Hard to even tell where they are in these pictures. :laughtwo: But I put them in kind of a circle so I will be able to walk in there to tend to them. I also left an opening to the herbs, there's going to be a couple more in there pretty soon.
I will be mixing some soil this week to layer the tops with, couldn't do it tonight.

Now, let's hope there's no frost!

wildlings_out_1.jpg

wildlings_out_2.jpg

wildlings_out_3.jpg

Oh, and there are only 9 Wildlings. That halfling didn't make it.

:bravo:

Spectacular work Partner! I love the idea of making it a walk-in garden. The best us urban gardeners can wish for is a walk-in closet grow.

YOU GO GIRL...

That would be nice

Spectacular work Partner! I love the idea of making it a walk-in garden. The best us urban gardeners can wish for is a walk-in closet grow.

YOU GO GIRL...

i LOVE my walk in closet grow. Typing and listening to tunes there right now :)

G' Day everyone.

I was reviewing some time lapse video from the last week or more and I was surprised.....if you want to see how many gnats are "bugging" your plants/soil...do a time lapse.
I saw so many itty bitty's flitting around the soil that I was shocked. I thought that sticky trap was taking care of them. Yeah, taking care of the adults, but not those newborns.
Grrrrr..............

I sprayed some SNS on the soil this morning, now that they have sprouted and are seedlings I don't see any problem with it. Let's hope that does it.

I hope to have a time lapse up for you guys real soon.

Hope everyone has a great day!

:circle-of-love:

:laughtwo: @ Cajun

The only bugs I see around the Wildlings tonight are the kind that bite me and make me itch.
They are doing fine. I gave them a slight soaking of water, just to get them comfy.
I'm going to leave a 5 gallon bucket in there to collect rainwater for use when I need it. There is a ground well pump near, but this way I won't have to keep dragging the garden hose out there or keep carrying water buckets.

I'm going to be going on 12 hours shifts at work for a few days, so my posting may be a bit scarce. Just so's ya know I haven't disappeared. LOL It's going to be sleep, work, eat...sleep, work, eat.....yah. Loving that overtime!
Will keep you updated on the kids for sure.

Hope you all had a great day!

Hmm....a thought...I wonder if I planted my garlic bulbs in the haven where the herbs are going, if it would keep the moles away? Hmmmm....

From the site "About Landscaping" (landscaping.about.com)

The Allium genus of bulbs comprises not only garlic, onions, leeks, chives and shallots, but also ornamental flowering onions, such as Allium schubertii. The latter are sometimes simply referred to as "Alliums." This unusual flowering plant ranges in size from about 6"-5' in height. While garlic is also reputed to be a mole repellent, Allium is a better choice if you are seeking a living mole repellent strong not only in scent, but also in aesthetic qualities.

From the site "About Landscaping" (landscaping.about.com)

The Allium genus of bulbs comprises not only garlic, onions, leeks, chives and shallots, but also ornamental flowering onions, such as Allium schubertii. The latter are sometimes simply referred to as "Alliums." This unusual flowering plant ranges in size from about 6"-5' in height. While garlic is also reputed to be a mole repellent, Allium is a better choice if you are seeking a living mole repellent strong not only in scent, but also in aesthetic qualities.

Excellent post Sue! I have Allium here too. ;-) I think I'll swap some to the haven. I also have chives, tons of chives! Those were going in there anyway.
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom