Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

I so have wanted one of those but I almost totally quit smoking a couple years ago. What I want now is a vape that looks like one but runs on batteries. Kinda Gandalf's Magic Flight if you will.
:yummy:
:circle-of-love:
Bob

My wife love's her magicflight. I love the brownies from the ABV (already been vaped.)

ABV tastes better than bud in brownies

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Canna, I miss stopping for a couple days and - Whoa! - you guys talk about my journal. :laughtwo: Took me half an hour, but much of that was because I get lost in your pictures. LOL! Reading through your pages is such a delight though that I didn't mind at all. Mega congratulations on the continuing harvests. The volcano shot...... You outdid yourself there.

I think you have more energy than I do Canna. In fact, I'm certain of it. You're amazing. :high-five:

Once again, I resolve to stop here every single day. :straightface: :rofl:

My wife love's her magicflight. I love the brownies from the ABV (already been vaped.)

ABV tastes better than bud in brownies

How potent is ABV as opposed to buds?

I just HAD to do it. I'm sure people have done this before...but I haven't. The Himher was so wildly branched and tall, I decided to make a Christmas Tree out of it.

My Cannabis Tumbleweed Christmas tree:

:laughtwo:

canna_christmas_tree_3.jpg

And the Canna Santa has already been to the house!

canna_christmas_tree_1.jpg

I got everything I wanted....Plants to cultivate...jars full of buds....syringe of CCO...a beautiful grinder.....and I still don't know what's in the wrapped boxes!

canna_christmas_tree_2.jpg

I guess I'm just going to have to wait......

Canna, I miss stopping for a couple days and - Whoa! - you guys talk about my journal. :laughtwo: Took me half an hour, but much of that was because I get lost in your pictures. LOL! Reading through your pages is such a delight though that I didn't mind at all. Mega congratulations on the continuing harvests. The volcano shot...... You outdid yourself there.

I think you have more energy than I do Canna. In fact, I'm certain of it. You're amazing. :high-five:

Once again, I resolve to stop here every single day. :straightface: :rofl:

Thanks Sue, and I have to admit.....I'm just as lagging on keeping with yours recently as well. :laughtwo:

I haven't had this much real energy in a long time, it is so refreshing to have it! I do need to stop myself now and then, I'm burning off needed calories faster than I'm putting them in.

I just decided I'm going to pull an all-nighter. Make a pot of espresso blend, have an extra brownie, sit in the coffee shop and work my way through my subscription list. I'm under 98 right now. :rofl:

I just decided I'm going to pull an all-nighter. Make a pot of espresso blend, have an extra brownie, sit in the coffee shop and work my way through my subscription list. I'm under 98 right now. :rofl:

By gosh, there might some Espresso in one of the gift boxes under the Tumbleweed Canna Christmas Tree! Front box, I smelled it and it is definitely quality beans! Grab it up. :)

How potent is ABV as opposed to buds?

We use a mostly full 35mm film cannister as an ABV (already been vaped) storage container.

I estimate that as about 2 TBSP ( 30ml ) of ABV per brownie mix (divided into 12 or 16 brownies.)

I have no idea how many grams of ground bud it takes to produce that much ABV, I'd guess somewhere between 25 and 50 bowls. On the one hand, it doesn't matter how much bud is vaped since the ABV is a byproduct of the vaping folks were doing anyway. On the other hand, we don't vape enough to bake brownies every week.

I can't speak to what comes out of other vaporizers. MagicFlight recommends using ABV in edibles, so we tried it and liked it.
Knowing the ABV will be used, my wife doesn't try to get every last bit of THC out of the herb, and stops vaping when the flavor goes from 'fresh' to 'too toasty.' Flavorwise, it makes for tastier vaping to reuse the ABV. Even when we have vaped until the flavor goes burnt, one or two bowls hasn't affected the flavor of the collected ABV.

- -

ABV is decarboxylated, so we just stir it in with the other ingredients.

I quite literaly don't taste the MagicFlight ABV in brownies or chocolate chip cookies made in a brownie pan. - until I concentrate on finding the flavor.

I just HAD to do it. I'm sure people have done this before...but I haven't. The Himher was so wildly branched and tall, I decided to make a Christmas Tree out of it.

My Cannabis Tumbleweed Christmas tree:

:laughtwo:

. . .

canna_christmas_tree_1.jpg

I got everything I wanted....Plants to cultivate...jars full of buds....syringe of CCO...a beautiful ...

+rep on your Yuletide cannatree.

Thanks so much for sharing

I actually chopped these two plants in the wee hours of the morning, so they've had a few hours of drying time.

MK x WW gave 7.9 oz wet weight

harvest_mkww.jpg

harvest_mkww_2.jpg

Afghan Kush gave 7.15 oz. wet weight:

harvest_ag.jpg

harvest_ag.jpg

They have both been washed and are hanging to dry in the closet. :)

I found a surprise in the bathroom grow. Pic coming up shortly....

I have a helper. This little critter eater was tucked under the leaves and thought I wouldn't see it. ;-)

helper_1.jpg

helper_2.jpg

Note: Asian Ladybugs are not plant eaters, they are only notoriously labeled bad due to the infestations in homes and structures during the winter months by the huge numbers and the stains they leave when killed. They eat bugs and larvae, and do not consume plants.

Well, this should be finally PeeJay approved. :)

My determination to get the Top Gal reveg under a Scrog is now in place. I cut up some of the corral fencing and used heavy duty nylon string/rope on top of the tomato cage. This will work. She is under HPS temporarily, tomorrow I will be moving some plants around to get her under the LED again.

scrog48.jpg

Cannafan's grow...."where everything changes, and it changes everything".

Remember the Colloidal Silver project? I called it a fail? ROFL, you aren't getting any more male than this girl did. Within two days, she has these things stacked everywhere!

cs_male_1.jpg

cs_male_2.jpg

So, now I have to plan for growing the male for the pollen as intended and pick a female to pollinate.

:rofl:

It's been a day....
I find the good critters and have to even up the scale and find a bad one. In the basement grow, this is a kind of Shield Bug. We commonly call them "stink bugs" here because they give off a very foul odor if they are smushed. This is a bad bug, it will eat plants.
In the winter they nest in attics, and mine is not immune. YUK!

shield_bug_3.jpg

lol, was just talking about doing this xmas tree thing with a couple friends :)

Back
Top Bottom