Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Good lord, Canna, you should be so proud....what a specimen of a plant....you are hitting all out of the park!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

UPDATE CHOP DAY: WHITE WIDOW X MASTER KUSH Home cross

Here are some preliminary indoor pics of WW x MK. As soon as I get these buds trimmed up tight and purty, I will be getting some outdoor shots for natural lighting.
This plant is going to take a while. LOL

ww_x_mk_1.jpg

Funny: I didn't put my gloves on when I started the trimming....didn't even thing about it until I went to lift my coffee cup. It went to the mouth just fine. It's when I tried to set it back down and take my hand away......fingers stuck to the handle ......coffee went everywhere.

:tokin:

I like the looks of the WW x MK. It looks like the Master Kush gives the White Widow some much needed branching structure, as well as good buds :)

LOL on the coffee cup. I trimmed without gloves yesterday and realized I could have collected a frozen pea sized hash ball if I'd worn gloves. She was such a little girl and it was such a quick trim.

Congrats on your harvest!

ROFL, I just realized I typed "didn't even thing about it". Oops! It's staying as is, shows I'm human and have more important things to thing about. :)

Thanks Sis and Radogast! I totally agree on the mix of the two strains, Rado. They do seem to have a beefier structure than just the White Widow alone.

:circle-of-love:

I've placed extra clones out in the woods and had them disappear - I think it's rabbits (although I've never seen rabbits in these woods.)

It could be squirrels, as I have seen squirrels dig up 2 inch peat pots in a planter.

It could be deer, they are very flighty, which always makes me wonder what they are up to.

Humans are unlikely, between the swamps and the brambles, I have only seen a dog once. The only evidence of humans is chopped saplings on the riverbank. Those were probably transients in kayaks.

- -

As you may have suspected, I smoked 1/4 bowl of yesterday's oven dried popcorn. Unlabeled breeder free seed Janice is acting as skunky as she smelled and looked. Assisting me in rambling talk :) Sadly, she avoided cloning (also like my Hawaiian Skunk) so the one little plant was all we got.

Your WW x MK is beautiful ... and NOTa little plant :goodjob::thumb:

I definitely believe rabbits will chew those plants. The problem I had with squirrels was them digging around them to get whatever they thought was buried there. I have been told that Deer will eat them, and I know I had some trouble with them reaching their heads into my outdoor grow. The didn't chew the plants, just knocked over the pots. LOL

Glad to hear you tried out the little one, those were some gorgeous buds...bud. :)

Earlier I was wondering why you had gloves on ..... now I get it! OMG I can't wait til Saturday (when I pick my first plant) - Those pictures with the deep, dark purple are just wow .... droolworthy!

Thanks Growchick, I'm looking forward to any pictures you have of your first plant. :)

I took the plant outside for pictures after the trimming and was not happy with ANY of them. Late afternoon sun and I don't get along on the picture taking of these plants. It's certainly cold out, the pond has a layer of ice on it. Yuk.....

I'll wait until early morning sun when it's where I want it, or find a shady spot that doesn't look dead and dry.

That's a really cool photo canna....

I did think (there I said it right) this was a cool sight. Erupting volcano seen through the Cannabis forest:

volcano_cannabis_1.jpg

I think I see Frodo and Sam climbing up the side to ditch a ring. I bet they would die for some of that pipe weed.

I've giggled my way through the last few pages to catch up, congrats on the chop, your pics of them buds were just stunning. :bravo:

I just realized you found plants in the woods and brought them home to love and nurture. In the woods. Lost and alone. IN THE WOODS!! I want to find random pot plants in my 'hood ROFLMAO. #jealous

Whilst walking up the top edges of the land we rent for the horses the summer before last, i stumbled on 4 very healthy, well advanced and well cared for cannabis plants in buckets. I didn't take them but I did leave a note congratulating the work. They were gone a week later.

Hi Canna, love the volcano - missed you all but making a slow comeback :)

Good golly miss cannafan!
I could almost snuggle up to her, literally!
I did think (there I said it right) this was a cool sight. Erupting volcano seen through the Cannabis forest:

volcano_cannabis_1.jpg

Brilliant photo!:bravo:

I've giggled my way through the last few pages to catch up, congrats on the chop, your pics of them buds were just stunning. :bravo:

Whilst walking up the top edges of the land we rent for the horses the summer before last, i stumbled on 4 very healthy, well advanced and well cared for cannabis plants in buckets. I didn't take them but I did leave a note congratulating the work. They were gone a week later.
Thank you kindly sir!
Good for you to leave a note instead of hauling the plants away. LOL I wonder if they will chance growing them there again? :laughtwo:

Damn I have to stop in more often, as sooo much to catch up on! Awesome work as always and your photography just leaves me gawping!

Thanks LA. This plant is the most fun to play with pictures on. MUCH more fun than people and animals that don't want to stay still and complain about a hair out of place in their picture. The plant doesn't have vanity or restlessness to deal with. :tokin:

Good golly miss cannafan!
I could almost snuggle up to her, literally!

Brilliant photo!:bravo:

Thanks DankWolf. If it gets any colder in this house, I'm going to snuggle up with the girls in the grow room for sure. 60 in the house, barely. 72 in the grow room.......:hmmmm:

Good lord, Canna, you should be so proud....what a specimen of a plant....you are hitting all out of the park!
Thanks Shawnee,
I am quite happy with the harvests this time around, to be honest. I have one more plant in the grow room that will need chopping within a few days, then I wait on THC Bomb.
This is going to be a great Christmas around here. :love:

I haven't chopped the Himher yet...I have a plan for that and I think ya'll will love it. :eyebrowsmile:

My other tab is of LOTR pipes for sale :)

I so have wanted one of those but I almost totally quit smoking a couple years ago. What I want now is a vape that looks like one but runs on batteries. Kinda Gandalf's Magic Flight if you will.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom