Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Was it the headache stuff?
Yes it was- that and just not feeling up to snuff- With this covid thing going on, I worry .
Mrs.C. says I worry too much....but that's just what I do...

Yes it was- that and just not feeling up to snuff- With this covid thing going on, I worry .
Mrs.C. says I worry too much....but that's just what I do...
I'll try to take better care of myself so you won't worry as much.
Thanks for thinking of me. :green_heart: :hug:

This is just a little harvest update on the ChemDog#4 from @13goody13 , harvested 10 days ago..

The buds dried up sort of light and fluffy, but there are quite a few of them...

The smaller stuff: (sorry for the crappy pic)
1602355091949.jpeg

The bigger stuff:
1602355175074.jpeg

8.2+5.0=13.2oz / 369 grams- should last awhile... The plant was 129 days old, flowering for apx 62 days.

Earlier, I said she was fed nothing but MegaCrop- I forgot about the 4ml of Silica Blast (0-0-0.5), added to each feeding- just wanted to clear that up....
I smoked a little last night, and it definitely does the trick exceptionally well...:lot-o-toke:

One more thing I want to mention- I placed a small order with one of our sponsors, @OregonHempFlower on Monday, and it got here yesterday- I paid for the CBD and CBG isolates, and they threw in a couple hemp cigarettes (50mg cbd each) and 2.5 g of some 17.9% CBD flower...pretty darn nice of them, I thought...

The CBG was $18.99/g and the 99.4% CBD was only $6.99/g, which seems very reasonable ...it's nice that they both come with that nifty little spatula thingy too :)

I'll be ordering from them again.

1602355747777.jpeg

That's about all for today-
I'll be doing a regular update on Tuesday- hope to see you then...
Thanks for looking, Have a great weekend!:peace:

This is just a little harvest update on the ChemDog#4 from @13goody13 , harvested 10 days ago..

The buds dried up sort of light and fluffy, but there are quite a few of them...

The smaller stuff: (sorry for the crappy pic)
1602355091949.jpeg

The bigger stuff:
1602355175074.jpeg

8.2+5.0=13.2oz / 369 grams- should last awhile... The plant was 129 days old, flowering for apx 62 days.

Earlier, I said she was fed nothing but MegaCrop- I forgot about the 4ml of Silica Blast (0-0-0.5), added to each feeding- just wanted to clear that up....
I smoked a little last night, and it definitely does the trick exceptionally well...:lot-o-toke:

One more thing I want to mention- I placed a small order with one of our sponsors, @OregonHempFlower on Monday, and it got here yesterday- I paid for the CBD and CBG isolates, and they threw in a couple hemp cigarettes (50mg cbd each) and 2.5 g of some 17.9% CBD flower...pretty darn nice of them, I thought...

The CBG was $18.99/g and the 99.4% CBD was only $6.99/g, which seems very reasonable ...it's nice that they both come with that nifty little spatula thingy too :)

I'll be ordering from them again.

1602355747777.jpeg

That's about all for today-
I'll be doing a regular update on Tuesday- hope to see you then...
Thanks for looking, Have a great weekend!:peace:
Great yield on that CD! It’s great smoke too. So good I ran out ..
I ordered some of the CBG flower from those guys, you’ll really like it, I’ll send you some. It also has a seed here and there ;)
I have some CBD/CBG/THC lotions for you and the sibs as well.
Got a QP of 22% CBD hemp too, it’s pretty weird getting that in the mail lol
I’ve been doing 1oz of that with 1 oz of the Dr. S in my infused oil.
Nice job on all those, you’re gonna need more jars!

It’s great smoke too.
It sure is- It's my new favorite- strong but mellow...
I smoked on the scissor hash for 4 or 5 days, so I sort of knew what to expect

I'm good on jars now- the 99¢ store helped me out... They really gotta change the name of that store- the big jars were $3.99 each...
1602361886547.jpeg

Nice job on the harvest Carcass! :green_heart:
I'm good on jars now- the 99¢ store helped me out... They really gotta change the name of that store- the big jars were $3.99 each...
I’m digging those jars too! I am officially out (unless I want to cure/store in little 4 Oz containers. Lol). I know the grocery stores and Walmart/Target don’t have them back in stock so I guess I need to suck it up and look in the dollar stores around here. I would love to find some like yours! :love:

Nice job on the harvest Carcass!
Thanks, Boo! that was the best one yet
I would love to find some like yours!
I just got lucky, I think- I've never seen them in there before-they had about 25, so I bought 5, (all I could carry) now they're out again.
I really don't understand the jar shortage- until covid, you could find mason jars everywhere-
now, there's none to be found...Did everyone start canning fruits and vegetables when the pandemic started? I doubt it, but the jars all went somewhere...

I wonder if I can buy seals on Zon....
You can! just type "Mason Jars Rubber Gaskets" in the zon search box.
(I'd post a link, but that's a no-no)

Great haul on the CD! What's the plan for the extracts?
I made some CBD gummies today and added about 200mg of CBG to the mix- should make for a nice, relaxing addition to the straight (30:1) cbd .
The CBD isolate? not sure yet- but it was so cheap I couldn't pass it up... ;)
:rofl: I've got to share the blame on that!

My bad!

Since May...
20201010_175008.jpg
RIDICULOUS! :high-five:
[/QUOTE]
I love those jars... and the majority of my jars, are that style, but they’re such a PITA! My hands are big enough to get maybe three fingers into it, and a person never wants to dump they’re weed out!! You wanna hold it and cherish it before you burn it to death!

Great haul on the CD! What's the plan for the extracts?

My bad!

Since May...
20201010_175008.jpg
I'll bet you've got about 300 rolls of toilet paper too. :rofl:

Jar hogs!!!
If we all just started eating a lot more pickles, there wouldn't be a problem...;)
1602444836961.jpeg

RIDICULOUS!
That'll happen when you grow a lot more than you can smoke- too much weed!..(j/k-there's no such thing)
the majority of my jars, are that style, but they’re such a PITA!
To be fair , they weren't designed to stick a hand in there...but if that opening was just half an inch wider....
, easy to put an arm into.
I can reach the bottom in my 99¢ store jars...although it's going to be awhile before I need to...
*that's a lotta Kim Chi...
Thanks, Sy!
I'll bet you've got about 300 rolls of toilet paper too.
Too bad toilet paper doesn't come in jars- problem solved!

Back
Top Bottom